Swansea City vs Liverpool Sun 13th May 15:00

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby mart » Sun May 13, 2012 6:02 pm

Didnt bother to watch the match as i guess this would happen.
I'm so happy this season is finally over.
mart
LFC Super Member

Postby Boxscarf » Sun May 13, 2012 6:31 pm

Roger Red Hat » Sun May 13, 2012 4:46 pm wrote:why are some of you cu.nts turning on kenny ? you pack of disrespectful bell ends.  go away YOUR not fit to support this team. thats 7_Kewell, magus, johnnyboy included and take D___C and thats other turd boxscarf with you. If your that embarrassed to support this club then go support city cos they've just one the league, you'lll fit right in over there.

Where has anyone said they're embarrassed to support the club? I haven't read anyone say that they are embarrassed to support this club. What is concerning is our form and the fact our manager doesn't seem to be able to turn things around at the moment.

Supporters like myself have a right to be bitterly disappointed with this season because it hasn't been a success, apart from the Carling Cup this season has been the worst season I can remember in a long time.
Boxscarf

Postby red till i die!! » Sun May 13, 2012 6:41 pm

mart » Sun May 13, 2012 6:02 pm wrote:Didnt bother to watch the match as i guess this would happen.

thats sad,really sad :( .
you didn't bother watching the match because you guessed we would lose.that's awful mate and you shouldn't have bothered visiting this thread to post that.
what is the point of supporting something if you don't have an interest in following it through the good times along with the bad.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby RedAnt » Sun May 13, 2012 6:55 pm

red till i die!! » Sun May 13, 2012 5:41 pm wrote:
mart » Sun May 13, 2012 6:02 pm wrote:Didnt bother to watch the match as i guess this would happen.

thats sad,really sad :( .
you didn't bother watching the match because you guessed we would lose.that's awful mate and you shouldn't have bothered visiting this thread to post that.
what is the point of supporting something if you don't have an interest in following it through the good times along with the bad.

Yeah, 'tis pretty sad that fans don't watch the match but take time to post a comment on it.  :(

On the bright side though, had we won, he could watch the highlights on MotD  :D

Every cloud....
"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
RedAnt

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun May 13, 2012 7:23 pm

Boxscarf » Sun May 13, 2012 5:31 pm wrote:
Roger Red Hat » Sun May 13, 2012 4:46 pm wrote:why are some of you cu.nts turning on kenny ? you pack of disrespectful bell ends.  go away YOUR not fit to support this team. thats 7_Kewell, magus, johnnyboy included and take D___C and thats other turd boxscarf with you. If your that embarrassed to support this club then go support city cos they've just one the league, you'lll fit right in over there.

Where has anyone said they're embarrassed to support the club? I haven't read anyone say that they are embarrassed to support this club. What is concerning is our form and the fact our manager doesn't seem to be able to turn things around at the moment.

Supporters like myself have a right to be bitterly disappointed with this season because it hasn't been a success, apart from the Carling Cup this season has been the worst season I can remember in a long time.

Define the word support ....and then tell me what exactly makes you a good supporter ? I would be extremely interested to know how someone with
such an obvious vested interest in this club (sarcasm) came to post with such annoying  regularity on this forum ?

Maybe you use your time and your powers of persuasion to lobby the board ...tell them how important you undoubtedly are and how high your expectations
are ,let them no how vexed you are and how perplexed ......but for the love of God ,can you quell the incessant dirge on how Dalglish has underperformed
because we all know .....because you're boring me into regular Narcoleptic fits .
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Boxscarf » Sun May 13, 2012 10:03 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun May 13, 2012 6:23 pm wrote:because you're boring me into regular Narcoleptic fits .

Don't read my posts then, it couldn't be any easier than that.
Boxscarf

Postby Kukilon » Sun May 13, 2012 10:50 pm

Can't believe it that we lost both home and away to Swansea this year. Quite impressive actually.
Kukilon
LFC Super Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun May 13, 2012 11:11 pm

Boxscarf » Sun May 13, 2012 9:03 pm wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun May 13, 2012 6:23 pm wrote:because you're boring me into regular Narcoleptic fits .

Don't read my posts then, it couldn't be any easier than that.

Never!!! Its much more fun haunting cranks like you whenever I get a spare five minutes  .....so I think I will do that if its all the same with you old bean ?
Although maybe if you answered  my original question ,and explained what makes you such an exceptional fan ,I may be more lenient .
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun May 13, 2012 11:37 pm

RedAnt » Sun May 13, 2012 5:55 pm wrote:Yeah, 'tis pretty sad that fans don't watch the match but take time to post a comment on it.  :(

On the bright side though, had we won, he could watch the highlights on MotD  :D

Every cloud....

Boxtart didn't even watch the FA cup final because he believed Chelsea to be a superior team and feared we would be on the end of a right royal
hammering .....such foresight our new breed have,we are all  keeping the company of true visionaries.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Boxscarf » Sun May 13, 2012 11:38 pm

Kukilon » Sun May 13, 2012 9:50 pm wrote:Can't believe it that we lost both home and away to Swansea this year. Quite impressive actually.

Credit to Swansea, it's not like they're a bad side is it? We've lost to a lot of teams this season that three years ago we'd have beaten comfortably, but when you replace good players with mediocre and average players then what has happened this season is hardly a surprise.
Boxscarf

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun May 13, 2012 11:52 pm

Boxscarf » Sun May 13, 2012 10:38 pm wrote:
Kukilon » Sun May 13, 2012 9:50 pm wrote:Can't believe it that we lost both home and away to Swansea this year. Quite impressive actually.

Credit to Swansea, it's not like they're a bad side is it? We've lost to a lot of teams this season that three years ago we'd have beaten comfortably, but when you replace good players with mediocre and average players then what has happened this season is hardly a surprise.

Again with the vision Mystic Meg ....Surprised the fuck out of me ,but then again I'm not blessed with second sight .
Last edited by RED BEERGOGGLES on Mon May 14, 2012 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby killerp » Mon May 14, 2012 12:05 am

We lost, wow i'm actually getting used to that feeling now. Perhaps the middle of the table is not so bad...
killerp

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon May 14, 2012 12:17 am

Highlight of the match was Carroll adding a lethal bicycle kick to his growing list of attributes ....seriously the big man was the only player who looked
arsed earlier , albeit that is from the impressive Doni who had an excellent game and made some exceptional stops .
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Mon May 14, 2012 12:33 am

I'm embarrassed... embarrassed by your spelling...

and what did I say? I said what is clear for everybody to see that this team doesn't have the heart to win... and I'll have to add that Kenny as the manager has to take the responsibility for that...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dundreamin » Mon May 14, 2012 12:51 am

Fooksake the moaners are out today.if you don't want to support THE GREATEST CLUB ON EARTH then fook off and SUPPORT??? Man city or cheatski YOU FOOKING P.RICKS
dundreamin
LFC Super Member

Location: skelmersdale. Land of the roundabouts and utter boredom

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games