Norwich V Liverpool - EPL - Sat 23rd Jan - 2016 - KO:12.45pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby johnbarnes » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:14 pm

After today's team winning goal celebration with the Klopp...
There's gonna be a few gutted players come end of season once they find out that they are no longer a part of it. 
johnbarnes
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:45 pm

johnbarnes » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:14 pm wrote:After today's team winning goal celebration with the Klopp...
There's gonna be a few gutted players come end of season once they find out that they are no longer a part of it. 

That celebration is gonna go down in LFC folklore that's for sure, Klopps face when he bursts out the dugout is just pure emotion, he then seems to calm down for a second before a second wave hits him and before you know it he's off down the touch line.  :D
Just f[uck]ing boss  :butt rock  :buttrock
Then again he is the boss!  :buttrock  :buttrock
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby maguskwt » Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:20 am

C-R » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:26 pm wrote:Post match press conference

Thanks mate. Your work is amazing!
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:04 am

We're firmly back in the Roy Evans era where we shipped a massive mount of goals but just about covered them at the other end.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby leeroy74 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:43 am

I had to watch the highlights on Match of the Day twice over to actually get my head around that game. I've no words to say. Not sure who to blame or what to do to unscramble that mess. Klopp set off out of the dug out and looked like he gestured to Lallana to run to him. classic.
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Postby Soupyzrx » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:08 pm

leeroy74 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:43 am wrote:I had to watch the highlights on Match of the Day twice over to actually get my head around that game. I've no words to say. Not sure who to blame or what to do to unscramble that mess.

Yeah, agreed. It was really a bit confusing. At the end I felt ecstatic that we'd nicked the winner right at the death, but at the same time I was kinda thinking, hang on, we just shipped 4 goals to Norwich.....
It's brilliant that we got the points, and I'll take them, thanks very much, but it's a bit of a statement to see our team celebrating so much having just beaten Norwich, who are struggling at the wrong end of the table.
Having said that, it's great to see such a high degree of camaraderie amongst the players...... Bit of a pity that a whole bunch of them need to go before the team can improve.
I guess that's why I found it all a bit confusing. Still don't really know how I feel about it, apart from glad that we got the points.
Soupyzrx
LFC Advanced Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games