Maribor v LIVERPOOL Tue 17/10/17 7.45 KO

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby red till i die!! » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:27 am

They were an awful side lads  :nod They shat themselves at the start and before they could actually string 2 passes together they were 3 down and just went into damage limitation after that. I was hoping for a big win because its what we should do to a side like that.
We play them once more and then we won't see a team like that until preseason next summer.

Spurs on Sunday will be the test.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Kharhaz » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:41 am

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:55 pm wrote:A result like that has been coming, hopefully we've had our dodgy spell for the season now and we can go on a great run.
Hopefully we never see that kit again either, garish isn't the word.

Chelsea-esk is the word I think your looking for!
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Klopptomaniac » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:11 pm

Great result but the Sevilla result was more important. Another draw between those 2 and we beat Maribor and we're in a good position
Klopptomaniac
LFC Advanced Member

Postby Doeboy » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:26 pm

This group is done, we are finishing top. Spartak and Maribor are getting battered at Anfield. Wouldnt be surprised if we went to Sevilla and battered to. Roll on the last 16
Doeboy

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:46 pm

A lot of posters saying this was only Maribor, but nevertheless it was slick away performance  against a team that 'when all is said and done' are their countries champions and  had earned a credible draw with Spartak. Games in the Champion's League are rarely as easy but Maribor just couldn't live with Salah and co pulling their defensive back line all over the shop. Liverpool were expected to win,but the manner and style with which we did was a massive plus and will boost the confidence of everyone associated with the club. Liverpool were ruthless in possession and equally so in front of goal, everything just clicked last night.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redshade » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:19 am

All Epl teams top their groups so far.

The Chelsea and Roma game was entertaining.

If Epl teams progress it will be interesting to ser how they all do in the knockout stage. We may see a few epl ties which will be fun. Imagine if we see another Liverpool vs Chelsea. I would love to face boriniho side mannure.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games