Man Utd V Liverpool - Saturday 12th September 5.30pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:55 pm

For me, Liverpool is a fantastic club. Because I have won every game against Liverpool.

Van Gaal post match.

The ridicule has to stop now ! I have never been so embarrassed ,so dismayed in all my time as a reds supporter. The fans know what needs to happen now ,and the owners should be equally as informed ...Even his fucking brogues are too big for him ,the man is a complete embarrassment to this club and every supporter who challenges this club to be better.

As for the game, we played with 10 men behind the ball and still conceded ,I'm convinced when Ings joined Liverpool he naturally thought he would play as a fucking striker ,maybe even Firmino had aspirations to play his natural position. 

The distance between our midfield and attack has never left so much grass for opposition teams to look comfortable in ,and Milner is so 'ordinary' he makes Poulsen look dynamic.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby parchpea » Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:57 pm

We knew this was coming but as Liverpool fans we have grown into creatures with endless hope as frankly there is nothing but dreams and memories
left for us at this point.

The side looked shot mentally from the start and even great players couldn't get anything at Old Trafford with that kind of burden, even against the worst
United team for at least 15 years, a team that has still smashed 8 goals past us in the last 3 meets and only a wonder goal from Benteke in reply.

Rodgers lost the club and fans last season and yet our distant custodians FSG just turn over in bed as the whole sorry state of affairs unravels yet again.

Anyone with  real desire for our club to succeed would move hell and earth to get Klopp in now but I honestly don't think they do care enough. Long as the
books are squared and shareholders can split the Prem TV money, they couldn't care less if we are 4th or 10th.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby ethanr » Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:03 am

What's sad is that they scored 3 goals from terrible defending. De Gea had a great save on Ings, and really good save on Ibe, and we had a ball cleared off the line from Skrtel's header. They were so shitty, and put 3 shitty goals in on us. We were ***** awful, and still could've had as many as they did. that just goes to show how bad they were, and we still got mauled.
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby redshade » Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:29 am

parchpea » Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:57 pm wrote:We knew this was coming but as Liverpool fans we have grown into creatures with endless hope as frankly there is nothing but dreams and memories
left for us at this point.

The side looked shot mentally from the start and even great players couldn't get anything at Old Trafford with that kind of burden, even against the worst
United team for at least 15 years, a team that has still smashed 8 goals past us in the last 3 meets and only a wonder goal from Benteke in reply.

Rodgers lost the club and fans last season and yet our distant custodians FSG just turn over in bed as the whole sorry state of affairs unravels yet again.

Anyone with  real desire for our club to succeed would move hell and earth to get Klopp in now but I honestly don't think they do care enough. Long as the
books are squared and shareholders can split the Prem TV money, they couldn't care less if we are 4th or 10th.

After last seasons debacle he would have got the chop under any other owner. I'm  surprised that they are even blind with the amount of money his wasted.
To be honest it's a shame but this season is already looking shyte and the sad thing is we've  just begun. I remember when i used to look forward to the start of a new season with excitement, hope and passion.
At this stage i feel like i just cant be asked anymore.
Whenever we used to play against united it used to feel like a super final. The build up the wait was awesome. Yesterday match i can say i never felt anything because the result was realistically obvious.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby red till i die!! » Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:13 am

damjan193 » Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:50 pm wrote:

Anyway, anyone got a link from the analysis by Carra on Sky, really interested in what he has to say.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... rs-tactics
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby The_Rock » Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:03 am

RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:55 am wrote:For me, Liverpool is a fantastic club. Because I have won every game against Liverpool.

Van Gaal post match.

The ridicule has to stop now ! I have never been so embarrassed ,so dismayed in all my time as a reds supporter. The fans know what needs to happen now ,and the owners should be equally as informed ...Even his fucking brogues are too big for him ,the man is a complete embarrassment to this club and every supporter who challenges this club to be better.

As for the game, we played with 10 men behind the ball and still conceded ,I'm convinced when Ings joined Liverpool he naturally thought he would play as a fucking striker ,maybe even Firmino had aspirations to play his natural position. 

The distance between our midfield and attack has never left so much grass for opposition teams to look comfortable in ,and Milner is so 'ordinary' he makes Poulsen look dynamic.

LVG is an awful manager....... He has made manure as predictable as his flat f**k face. And it hurts me even when a manager who is not universally liked by his fans (and they want him to go too) makes such a remark about our club.

This club is sinking to new depths with Rodgers steering the ship.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC1990 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:43 am

I cant even demonstrate my feelings for Rodgers as most of it would be censored out but the goon has no clue in what it means to be a Liverpool manager and understand what games like yesterday means to the club

He could make himself a little better in his post match interview but instead goes for the same utter tripe we hear week in week out and this season will not end good for anyone connected to Liverpool fc

Ill move onto James Milner i got slated a few weeks back in player ratings when i gave him a 4 well i wouldnt give him a single score for yesterdays game the man is utter useless he literally does nothing on the pitch and how he wears that armband with players like lucas, Can and Skrtel around him i will never know cant stand the man but he will never be dropped

Rodgers out Milner out

The master and his apprentice
LFC1990
LFC Super Member

Postby Boocity » Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:10 pm

The_Rock » Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:03 am wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:55 am wrote:For me, Liverpool is a fantastic club. Because I have won every game against Liverpool.

Van Gaal post match.

LVG is an awful manager....... He has made manure as predictable as his flat f**k face. And it hurts me even when a manager who is not universally liked by his fans (and they want him to go too) makes such a remark about our club.

This club is sinking to new depths with Rodgers steering the ship.

Can't stand LVG either, however, at least ManU were quick to get rid of Moyes and get a proven manager in, we just seem to be stumbling from one disaster to another.
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redshade » Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:38 pm

LFC1990 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:43 am wrote:I cant even demonstrate my feelings for Rodgers as most of it would be censored out but the goon has no clue in what it means to be a Liverpool manager and understand what games like yesterday means to the club

He could make himself a little better in his post match interview but instead goes for the same utter tripe we hear week in week out and this season will not end good for anyone connected to Liverpool fc

Ill move onto James Milner i got slated a few weeks back in player ratings when i gave him a 4 well i wouldnt give him a single score for yesterdays game the man is utter useless he literally does nothing on the pitch and how he wears that armband with players like lucas, Can and Skrtel around him i will never know cant stand the man but he will never be dropped

Rodgers out Milner out

His post match interviews remind me of Hodgsons cringing analysis.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby damjan193 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:19 pm

damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:50 pm

I think Rodgers has to revert to a back 3, our midfield is f[uck]ing abysmal and that is the area of the pitch where we need the extra man, not at the back.
We are still leaking goals even when we set up with a back 4, 3 defensive CM's and 10 men behind the ball so we may as well change formation and have a few extra attackers on the pitch so we at least have the option of going down the other end and trying to get one back.
It's not as if we'd be losing much with the fullbacks, they are offering us no width whatsoever anyway.

Mingolet

Can.         Sakho.       Gomez

Hendo.       Lucas

Firmino.       Coutinho.        Ibe

Benteke.     Sturridge

I'd go with this side against Bordeaux (injuries permitting).
If FSG don't give Brendan any money in January to spend on at least 1 decent centre mid then he is as good as gone, with this midfield of ours we'll be lucky to finish in the top 7.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby JC_81 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:15 pm

Can't agree with that Yakka. Clyne has probably been our best performer this season so leaving him out doesn't make sense.

As for 3 at the back, I've never been a fan of it unless you actually have the personnel to play it, which means proper wing backs. I'm not sure how much experience either Clyne or Moreno have of playing in that system. And for me playing someone like Firmino there is a non-starter.

I would go with a back four that includes Sakho and doesn't include Lovren, with a diamond and two up front. We have the players for that system and it negates our deficiency of wingers. It also would see Benteke less isolated.

The weakness may be a lack of width and crosses and so not playing to Benteke's strengths entirely, but I think it would be better than what we're doing now.

I would also take Gomez out for a few games. That's two mistakes in two games leading directly to goals. Anymore and the media will pick up on it and it could destroy the lad's confidence.
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:32 pm

JC_81 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:15 pm wrote:Can't agree with that Yakka. Clyne has probably been our best performer this season so leaving him out doesn't make sense.

As for 3 at the back, I've never been a fan of it unless you actually have the personnel to play it, which means proper wing backs. I'm not sure how much experience either Clyne or Moreno have of playing in that system. And for me playing someone like Firmino there is a non-starter.

I would go with a back four that includes Sakho and doesn't include Lovren, with a diamond and two up front. We have the players for that system and it negates our deficiency of wingers. It also would see Benteke less isolated.

The weakness may be a lack of width and crosses and so not playing to Benteke's strengths entirely, but I think it would be better than what we're doing now.

I would also take Gomez out for a few games. That's two mistakes in two games leading directly to goals. Anymore and the media will pick up on it and it could destroy the lad's confidence.

Clynes done okay defensively but he's offered us nothing going forward, in fact I'm not that impressed with his distribution tbh, he looks a good athlete but he's doesn't look anything special on the ball.
I think a lot of our problems stem from from the fact that all of our back 4 and our keeper look shaky on the ball.
I think going to a 3 and having Sakho and Can as 2 of the 3 will help us on that score, I think Gomez would probably be better as a CB as well, he looks like a square peg in a round hole at fullback.
Imo Rodgers has got to try something different, if he keeps on doing the same thing he will be lucky to get to november still in charge, the fans have turned big style, even some of the mods on RAWK want him gone.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby JC_81 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:52 pm

Agree on that Yakka. He needs to make changes, starting with a system that suits our players.

Whatever he does, this 4-3-3 needs to go. It's clear that we don't have the players to make it work
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kopite-Jud » Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:48 am

Lovren shouldn't be playing (after that clanger last week)
Gomez isnt a LB he's not even left footed
Ings isnt a LW (His names Ings not Wings Brendan)
Firminho shouldn't be out wide

Why does he insist on playing players out of position

WHY I don't understand.  His arrogance, know it all attitude, along with the same speel after EVERY single game is absolutely waring me down.

It grates me to the core.  This man gets paid millions and millions of pounds a year and he's a clown.

Everyday I wake up hoping he's gone.
Kopite-Jud

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games