Liverpool vs Man Utd Sunday Jan 17 14:05

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:20 pm

red till i die!! » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:53 pm wrote:That lot are dogshyte but still managed to beat us  :down: Its absolutely disgraceful the amount of chances we are wasting and in the meantime they get one chance and get the goal. We had 4 fooking defenders on feilani and yet he still managed to out jump the lot of em :help .

I've been saying it for ages that Lallana is terrible and today that seem's to have hit home with a few. He does nothing but take up space on the pitch. Henderson is also a waster and a disgrace to the armband, all his anger and frustration goes verbal at the officials rather than into his tackling and play. At least 95% of his touches today were back toward our goal. Never captain material  :no

Really disappointing game
:down:

Yep, if ever a player flatters to decieve its Lallana.
I think one positive we can take out of the last two games though is the form of Firmino, if he can play like that all the time then a front 3 of him, Coutinho and Sturridge (or someone like him) would be a real handful for anyone.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Reg » Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:06 am

Never ever underestimate Liverpool Football Club's capacity to disappoint, it is immense.

25 years of mismanagement culminates in 2 burnt out heavyweights desperately holding onto each other on the ropes whilst trying to convince the fans they still have it.

Leicester, West Ham etc.. would have bladdered us both in that game. What a crock of sh!te.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby killerp » Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:15 am

Defeat to the Mancs is hard to take and knowing that Rooney gets all the glory and Van Gaal can boast about winning titles now make me want to puke....  :down:
killerp

Postby algymoon » Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:02 am

A very bad defeat to accept after controlling 85% of the match!, however the difference is that Liverpool has no finisher! it is simple as that. Our best finisher has gone and should be forgoten about him he is injured for good!.
The most important Klopp needs is to buyer a top finisher. When we did have our best finishers in past the scum's keeper didn't get the the headline!!!, it is only when our midfielders turned to strikers whom they are nuturally not top finisher, you will end up with our present problem of not scoring when you have alomst 10 shots on target!!!. This is Liverpool problem + a shaky keeper and defence which it cannot defend set pecices!.

Over the past two games we should have had six points, but due to bad defence and shitty keeper, and bad finishers we ended up with 1 point, which it will cement 9th or 10th poistion of this season!!!!.
algymoon

Postby eds » Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:56 am

Awful performance all around from manager and the players.

I'm sorry but these Mancs are rubbish and any decent team would have put 4 or 5 past them.

Imagine what Sturridge, Suarez and Sterling would have done to this lot 2 seasons back with Gerrard and Coutinho behind them.

Lallana needs to be benched he simply offers NOTHING going forward.

Can was erratic as it gets and after praising him last week, was not even at the races today.

Henderson and Milner are just out and out middle table fodder, should be nowhere near this club let alone the CAPTAINCY.

Firmino has genuine quality and I'm starting to like the fella even after all the stick he has coped, he just needs better players around him.

Ibe needs to be shelved off to some team in the division below, he is nowhere the standard we expect.

Klopp waited to long to change things up and we deserved to get beaten after a pathetic and soul-less showing.

Can't believe many of our faithful shelved out their hard earned for that absoulate rubbish of a performance. Disgraceful.  :no
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby only me » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:34 pm

eds » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:56 am wrote:Awful performance all around from manager and the players.

I'm sorry but these Mancs are rubbish and any decent team would have put 4 or 5 past them.

Imagine what Sturridge, Suarez and Sterling would have done to this lot 2 seasons back with Gerrard and Coutinho behind them.

Can was erratic as it gets and after praising him last week, was not even at the races today.

Henderson and Milner are just out and out middle table fodder, should be nowhere near this club let alone the CAPTAINCY.

Firmino has genuine quality and I'm starting to like the fella even after all the stick he has coped, he just needs better players around him.

Ibe needs to be shelved off to some team in the division below, he is nowhere the standard we expect.

Klopp waited to long to change things up and we deserved to get beaten after a pathetic and soul-less showing.

Can't believe many of our faithful shelved out their hard earned for that absoulate rubbish of a performance. Disgraceful.  :no

Sorry mate have you been watching the replay of the Watford match? Our performance was decent to OK....It was everything but "Soul-less" ,lads played their hearts out ,ton of energy and passion so your comment is ridicules...We are missing quality and that cost us the game.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby leeroy74 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:51 pm

beaten by a poor Utd team in our own back yard is not acceptable. Even if we played them off the park with 95% of possession and 134 shots on goal the result is still the same. THEY BEAT US 1 - 0
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Postby C-R » Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:58 pm

Thought this was quite an interesting view and screen shot of their goal and our marking

C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby devaney » Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:01 pm

only me » Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:34 am wrote:
eds » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:56 am wrote:Awful performance all around from manager and the players.

Sorry mate have you been watching the replay of the Watford match? Our performance was decent to OK....It was everything but "Soul-less" ,lads played their hearts out ,ton of energy and passion so your comment is ridicules...We are missing quality and that cost us the game.

Eds you dare to criticise Klopp. HOW FKG DARE YOU !!! Fickle or what !! NO SURPRISES THERE THEN !!

Now onto the serious stuff.You're assessment of the game is the typical WHINGEFUL garbage I would expect !! Have you actually looked at the stats? Did you actually watch the match? We played very well defensively and basically lost to some bad luck (the ball bounces off the bar straight to Rooney to rifle into the net) and some naive defending or lack off by Ibe. A world class goalkeeping performance by de Gea didn't actually help our case either.

We can however agree on Lallana who is just not up to the required standard and his pathetic attempt when he was one to one with de Gea was pitiful. Just why is it taking Klopp so long to realise just how poor Lallana is? I would rather have Joe Allen or one of the kids in place of him. Considering our injuries we did alright. United are nothing like as bad as a lot of you seem to think. Take a look at their league position. LVG uses a system that wins him games and he really doesn't care how bad they look.
Last edited by devaney on Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:43 pm

Yesterday wasn't a Newcastle or Watford where we didn't look @rsed and didn't bother to turn up, the players gave it a right go but ultimately we just lacked that bit of quality/composure that you need in the final third. If we would have had Sturridge and Coutinho out there we would have walked that game, we were all over them with Lallana and Milner so imagine what it would have been like with Danny and Phil.
I don't like to see us lose but I can just about accept it if we go out on our shields like that, the defeats that really p[iss] me off are the ones where it looks like we are not even trying, as gutting as it was to lose at home to United again yesterday's defeat wasn't one of those.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Mikz » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:27 am

Reg » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:06 am wrote:Never ever underestimate Liverpool Football Club's capacity to disappoint, it is immense.

25 years of mismanagement culminates in 2 burnt out heavyweights desperately holding onto each other on the ropes whilst trying to convince the fans they still have it.

Leicester, West Ham etc.. would have bladdered us both in that game. What a crock of sh!te.

sums it up perfectly.
Singling out one or another.. sick hearing this it has been going on for years and years - The defence is the starting point and i see no set up to change it whatsoever. It just goes on and on and on .We will be saying the same old excuses in years to come .
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby leeroy74 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:16 pm

That's why Klopp won't do anything here in his tenure. Which is criminal but the owners have to put up or fek off.
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games