Liverpool Vs Crystal Palace 19th Aug 3Pm Ko

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby kartiek » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:49 pm

Robertson looks like a really tidy signing. Should've already had 2 assists but for lack of sharpness from Mane and Matip.
kartiek
 
Posts: 652
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:13 pm
Location: Boston,MA

Postby maguskwt » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:50 pm

We got no creativityvat all. With Coutinho absent, the burden of creativity goes to firmino and Mane.But I'm afraid they cant re-create their effectiveness when Coutinho is out. At times Firmino seems too slow and ge doesn't seem to know what to do with the ball at his feet!
Image
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 8161
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:39 pm

Postby kartiek » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:51 pm

Our midfield just lacks any sort of intelligence or engine. The fact that Firmino has to drop back to get the back from the midfield says it all. Surely there are players other than Keita who'd be an upgrade on what we have.
kartiek
 
Posts: 652
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:13 pm
Location: Boston,MA

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:52 pm

Only listening to it on the radio but it sounds like we are completely dominating the game and should really be at least one up.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member
 
Posts: 9742
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:54 pm
Location: Liverpool

Postby only me » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:54 pm

Tactics are plain and simple terrible..The combo of 3 unimaginative slow donkeys is killing us...Without Coutinho and Lallana The only solution is getting Salah on for either of the 3 and dropping Firmino to a deeper central role.
only me
LFC Super Member
 
Posts: 4682
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:00 pm
Location: Jerusalem

Postby kartiek » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:56 pm

maguskwt » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:50 pm wrote:We got no creativityvat all. With Coutinho absent, the burden of creativity goes to firmino and Mane.But I'm afraid they cant re-create their effectiveness when Coutinho is out. At times Firmino seems too slow and ge doesn't seem to know what to do with the ball at his feet!


Let's not forget Lallana. Both of our creative sources in the midfield are unavailable and that's hurting us big time. But it's deserved.

We've been brainless in the market, and Utd are flying. I'm fretting this season.
kartiek
 
Posts: 652
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:13 pm
Location: Boston,MA

Postby redshade » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:59 pm

We need to take it up a few gears in the 2nd half. common lads.
redshade
LFC Guru Member
 
Posts: 3485
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 5:07 pm

Postby Klopptomaniac » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:59 pm

only me » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:54 pm wrote:Tactics are plain and simple terrible..The combo of 3 unimaginative slow donkeys is killing us...Without Coutinho and Lallana The only solution is getting Salah on for either of the 3 and dropping Firmino to a deeper central role.


Absolutely criminal that the 2 times we've had CL football in the last 5 years and we've completely failed to get the squad to a level to comete
Klopptomaniac
LFC Advanced Member
 
Posts: 688
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:34 am

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:00 pm

Have we missed 2 absolute sitters from inside the 6 yard box or is the radio exaggerating our dominance?
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member
 
Posts: 9742
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:54 pm
Location: Liverpool

Postby redshade » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:00 pm

Klopptomaniac » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:59 pm wrote:
only me » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:54 pm wrote:Tactics are plain and simple terrible..The combo of 3 unimaginative slow donkeys is killing us...Without Coutinho and Lallana The only solution is getting Salah on for either of the 3 and dropping Firmino to a deeper central role.


Absolutely criminal that the 2 times we've had CL football in the last 5 years and we've completely failed to get the squad to a level to comete


With the current squad we probably more suited to the Europa league. We won't go far in the champs league.
redshade
LFC Guru Member
 
Posts: 3485
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 5:07 pm

Postby only me » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:08 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:00 pm wrote:Have we missed 2 absolute sitters from inside the 6 yard box or is the radio exaggerating our dominance?


yes we did..2 super crosses by Robertson wasted by Matip and Mane
only me
LFC Super Member
 
Posts: 4682
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:00 pm
Location: Jerusalem

Postby only me » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:10 pm

Get Milner off the fcking pitch what's wrong with Klopp???
only me
LFC Super Member
 
Posts: 4682
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:00 pm
Location: Jerusalem

Postby only me » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:14 pm

This Palace team got Demolished by Huddersfield and we are unable to pass 1 through so far...
only me
LFC Super Member
 
Posts: 4682
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:00 pm
Location: Jerusalem

Postby mart » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:19 pm

Robertson looks good, but thats pretty much the only positive thing I can say about this match so far.
mart
LFC Super Member
 
Posts: 2149
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:48 pm

Postby only me » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:28 pm

Graveyard atmosphere...depressing...Nothing changed an ounce..Hendo..Milner..Yes fcking Coutinho but really this summer should have been totally different
only me
LFC Super Member
 
Posts: 4682
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:00 pm
Location: Jerusalem

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests

  • Advertisement