Postby maguskwt » Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:23 pm

missed the game... 3 own goals???
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:25 pm

Liverpool 3:4 Brighton :D
maypaxvobiscum

Postby The Good Yank » Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:29 pm

damjan193 wrote:Now this is a headline material. The naked man I mean, not the 6-1 win.

The press will have a field day LOL  Kenny will be fined for smiling about the streaker.
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby RedSi35 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:32 pm

My god.......LFC...........first we are racist................now we are sexist? wheres the female streaker?
RedSi35
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:33 pm

Bad idea giving Carroll a Huge bottle of bubbly after the game!!
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby devaney » Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:35 pm

Raoul wrote:Downing has platyed well today.

He was better but unfortunately it's probably more the level he is suited to.
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:01 pm

devaney wrote:
Raoul wrote:Downing has platyed well today.

He was better but unfortunately it's probably more the level he is suited to.

Exact same thought passed through my mind as he came off. It's unfair to go on about the price tag all of the time but forgetting that £20m fee it shouldn't take a winger of international experience six months to get his first assist.
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:04 pm

Roger Red Hat wrote:I demand 8 goals to us today. any less and I'll be fuk'd off big style.

Liverpool 8 - 1 Brighton (Suarez 3, Carroll 2, Gerrard 2, OG)

I refer back to my earlier post...

what a load of sh!t. Where was the passion and the pride? feking six goals, what a crock of dog poo.

Kenny out.

I demanded eight!    :angry:
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ethanr » Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:05 pm

Decent all around performance.  Their goal was really a fluke, but other then that we were defensively solid.  Of their 3 OG's, the first was really your classic OG.  The second I thought would have gone in if he hadn't touched it to be honest.. For some reason it looked like it was spinning it to me, but I could be wrong.  The third was just comical :D

Suarez's pen was absolutely horrible, but other then that he did really well.  Carroll had another great game.  Not only did he get a goal and assist, but he held the ball up really well and kept it moving.  He wasn't forcing it anywhere at all and rarely lost the ball.  He worked really hard again, as you saw him go sprinting back and get that good slide tackle in.  That't 4 really good games in a row for him that he's started.  Downing had a really decent game as well.

ON a negative, I thought Johnson was a little poor, and Hendo played really bad.  He had a ridiculous amount of fouls, and they were all stupid.  Had some poor touches as well.  Not a bad player, just wasn't his day.

Streaker at the end of the game really topped it off tho.
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby woof woof ! » Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:24 pm

NorfolkRed wrote:oh luis.....

well played Kenny making sure he got it though

Disagree, you know when you just get that "gut feeling", I said to the missus Kenny's made a mistake Suarez will miss it, he should leave it to Kuyt.

Thank fk Suarez got one later, wiped the egg off his and Kenny's face.
Last edited by woof woof ! on Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby devaney » Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:35 pm

ethanr wrote:Decent all around performance.  Their goal was really a fluke, but other then that we were defensively solid.  Of their 3 OG's, the first was really your classic OG.  The second I thought would have gone in if he hadn't touched it to be honest.. For some reason it looked like it was spinning it to me, but I could be wrong.  The third was just comical :D

Suarez's pen was absolutely horrible, but other then that he did really well.  Carroll had another great game.  Not only did he get a goal and assist, but he held the ball up really well and kept it moving.  He wasn't forcing it anywhere at all and rarely lost the ball.  He worked really hard again, as you saw him go sprinting back and get that good slide tackle in.  That't 4 really good games in a row for him that he's started.  Downing had a really decent game as well.

ON a negative, I thought Johnson was a little poor, and Hendo played really bad.  He had a ridiculous amount of fouls, and they were all stupid.  Had some poor touches as well.  Not a bad player, just wasn't his day.

The FA are threatening to dock Liverpool six goals for not controlling the crowd !! Shouldn't joke really  I'll be giving the horrible tw.ats ideas.Ferguson is probably on the phone to somebody at the FA as I write! The nasty :censored:. I'm not bitter though.

Enjoyed Kenny showing the world that he has not fallen out with Luis by demanding that he took the penalty. Just a bit of a shame Luis missed but who gives a fk !!!!!!!!
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby devaney » Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:25 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
NorfolkRed wrote:oh luis.....

well played Kenny making sure he got it though

Disagree, you know when you just get that "gut feeling", I said to the missus Kenny's made a mistake Suarez will miss it, he should leave it to Kuyt.

Thank fk Suarez got one later, wiped the egg off his and Kenny's face.

Scoring didn't matter. The sentiment however mattered a lot!! Well done Kenny.
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:06 pm

delighted we move on.
we were the better side but they shot themselves in the foot with not 1 but 3 og's.we pressed and moved the ball well and its nice to see the front men both get on the sheet.
both henderson and downing suit that level much better than the prem.
onwards and upwards!!
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Kukilon » Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:51 pm

Awesome performance!
Kukilon
LFC Super Member

Postby fivecups » Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:02 pm

ethanr wrote:Decent all around performance.  Their goal was really a fluke, but other then that we were defensively solid.  Of their 3 OG's, the first was really your classic OG.  The second I thought would have gone in if he hadn't touched it to be honest.. For some reason it looked like it was spinning it to me, but I could be wrong.  The third was just comical :D

Good summary Ethan. I thought it was a highly dominating performance. We were well balanced and functioned much better as a team than we have recently. It's been a while since we won 6-1, I remember we beat West Brom 6-1 a few seasons ago, was that the last time?
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games