Liverpool vs Bournemouth- Weds 5th April 8pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:49 pm

Get that Greek lad from Roma
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:50 pm

Doeboy » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:41 pm wrote:Seen the goals we conceded and they get worse each time I watch them. First was obviously a mistake by Wijnaldum and that can happen now again but still not great. The second was just ***** poor. More than one opportunity to get rid of it and we are just faffing about . Wasn't too sure we needed a centre back a few weeks back but we do. He has to be a leader because no one takes charge back their imo at the moment. Matip and Lovren are good defenders in their own right but neither is a real vocal character who can lead the defence imo

2nd goal we've conceded that type many times this season. It was just bound to happen against Bournemouth. We just can't seem to keep out the 2nd ball.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby devaney » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:56 pm

Awful tactics Klopp. Matip on for Coutinho. Played a flat back five with another line of four a few yards in front of them. Parking the fkg bus at Anfield is embarrassing and not something we do well. We allowed Bournemouth to exploit the weakest part of our game. It was shameful !!!
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby maguskwt » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:48 am

Somehow had a feeling we were gonna trip up on this one. It had all the signs:

1. We were playing well against rivals and top teams, beat Arsenal, drew with City, and beat Everton.
2. Had injuries to key players Lallana and Mane.

Now we're in jeopardy again. If all our rivals win their games in hand, the table is gonna look like this:

3. Man City 61 pts
4. Liverpool 60 pts
5. Man United 60 pts
6. Arsenal 60pts

We do not have an advantage anymore. Especially considering our form against the lesser teams.
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:31 am

maguskwt » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:48 am wrote:Somehow had a feeling we were gonna trip up on this one. It had all the signs:

1. We were playing well against rivals and top teams, beat Arsenal, drew with City, and beat Everton.
2. Had injuries to key players Lallana and Mane.

Now we're in jeopardy again. If all our rivals win their games in hand, the table is gonna look like this:

3. Man City 61 pts
4. Liverpool 60 pts
5. Man United 60 pts
6. Arsenal 60pts

We do not have an advantage anymore. Especially considering our form against the lesser teams.

The only crumb of comfort is that a lot of our rivals still have to play each other but even so if you asked neutrals to pick the one side from the top 6 that they think is most likely to completely fall apart during the run in most would probably pick us.
Wether it's title run in's, Europa League finals or whatever we seem to have turned making a pigs breakfast of things into an art form.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Doeboy » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:37 am

Out of the top 10, only Watford and WBA have conceded more than us. That is poor stuff. Yes can argue that we have scored the most at the other end and also a lot of the other teams have played a game or 2 less than us, but it is nowhere good enough. We need to see a major improvement defensively next season. We can't carry on like this or we will always be also ran's who get all the plaudits for our exciting attacking football but have nothing to show for it at the end
Doeboy

Postby redshade » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:03 am

Mighty Stoke next im nervous like f**k.
Isn't it a sad state when we play better against the "Top clubs" yet to are nervous and can't beat teams we should be brusing aside.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:20 am

Positive are atleast Origi is scoring again and Couts is getting back on form. Thats the hope we can rely on atm with others out.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:11 pm

Someone told me earlier that we haven't won a game this season without Mane, if he's not in the starting XI then we don't win. If that's true then it doesn't bode well for our top 4 chances
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby algymoon » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:57 pm

A total shammbels!!, a game should have been won easily, but only for Nutcase of manager we have and his star CB the flat-footed Klavan in team who had cost us yesterday game and many games in past, because he is a below average player who is not fit for LFC. It does just show you that Nutcase's management style, to ignore the best CB in whole squad (Sakho) and send him on loan, and play the f*cking flat-footed Klavan! when he is short in that position,  it is criminal. Why didn't he start with Matip? was he injured?, well he had to bring him on, so he can't be injured!!!!

The next match we will lose another 3 points, it more likely we will lose at Stoke!

This is why there is no hope for our club as long as you have a nutcase manager like this one... he was speechless in BBC interview after the match!! he has totally lost the plot... I only can see more misery to come in future, as for the top 4 I really have a big doubt, after losing Mane & Cautinho to injuries, and it might long term, and taking in consideration the large squad is very much lacking of any proven tried and tested talents, it not quite possible... and providing the nutcase's CB Klavan plays in all remaining games!

This club in a steady decline, and it will remain so as long this nutcase is in charge. He will go in summer and spend tonnes of money on shitty German of sale by dates players... then LFC will have no f*cking hope.
This ashole is earning more money than Conte of Chelsea.. and just look at fantastic work that Conte has done there... While our Nutcase has no f*cking idea on how to manage an average team like LFC.
algymoon

Postby Doeboy » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:18 pm

algymoon » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:57 am wrote:A total shammbels!!, a game should have been won easily, but only for Nutcase of manager we have and his star CB the flat-footed Klavan in team who had cost us yesterday game and many games in past, because he is a below average player who is not fit for LFC. It does just show you that Nutcase's management style, to ignore the best CB in whole squad (Sakho) and send him on loan, and play the f*cking flat-footed Klavan! when he is short in that position,  it is criminal. Why didn't he start with Matip? was he injured?, well he had to bring him on, so he can't be injured!!!!

The next match we will lose another 3 points, it more likely we will lose at Stoke!

This is why there is no hope for our club as long as you have a nutcase manager like this one... he was speechless in BBC interview after the match!! he has totally lost the plot... I only can see more misery to come in future, as for the top 4 I really have a big doubt, after losing Mane & Cautinho to injuries, and it might long term, and taking in consideration the large squad is very much lacking of any proven tried and tested talents, it not quite possible... and providing the nutcase's CB Klavan plays in all remaining games!

This club in a steady decline, and it will remain so as long this nutcase is in charge. He will go in summer and spend tonnes of money on shitty German of sale by dates players... then LFC will have no f*cking hope.
This ashole is earning more money than Conte of Chelsea.. and just look at fantastic work that Conte has done there... While our Nutcase has no f*cking idea on how to manage an average team like LFC.

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

This guy cracks me up with his random rants!
Doeboy

Postby only me » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:21 pm

algymoon » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:57 am wrote:A total shammbels!!, a game should have been won easily, but only for Nutcase of manager we have and his star CB the flat-footed Klavan in team who had cost us yesterday game and many games in past, because he is a below average player who is not fit for LFC. It does just show you that Nutcase's management style, to ignore the best CB in whole squad (Sakho) and send him on loan, and play the f*cking flat-footed Klavan! when he is short in that position,  it is criminal. Why didn't he start with Matip? was he injured?, well he had to bring him on, so he can't be injured!!!!

Every forum needs a nutcase  :grinning:
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby Soupyzrx » Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:01 pm

It's always such complete and utter boll0x that I don't bother reading his nonsense at all now.
Plus, I'm a bit of a grammar-nazi, so needless to say, his posts hurt my eyes!
Soupyzrx
LFC Advanced Member

Postby Soupyzrx » Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:17 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:13 pm wrote:2. Maybe Phil has told him that if Barcelona come in for him in the summer he is off and Jurgen is pi$$ed off with him.

To be honest, Yakka, if Barca come knocking, he'd need to be mad not to go, because it must be so frustrating for players being creative at the front, but then having to watch a hapless leaky defence ship too many goals to 'lesser' teams with predictable regularity.
I remember the look on Suarez's face so many times, when he had scored and assisted a couple and had to watch while the defence let the advantage disappear.
I know he'll be way down the pecking order in Barca, but playing for us must be really frustrating. It's not even fuck1ng funny any more.
Soupyzrx
LFC Advanced Member

Postby Fowler_E7 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:37 pm

aCe' » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:31 pm wrote:That was poor game management by Klopp again. Should have taken Firmino off rather than Coutinho and should have brought wide players on instead of narrowing the pitch even more. Played into Bournemouth's hands there and they made us pay for it.

Also, Firmino is awful.

Agreed, Firmino is never good enough to lead the line for a top team, he plays best as a striker as he is far to careless with the ball to play in midfield and he doesn't have the physical attributes to play wide, the problem with playing him upfront that he doesn't score nearly enough goals to play there, for me he should be nothing more than a squad rotation player for when Couthino, Mane and a new striker need a rest or get injured. My concern is that Klopp really rates him and plays him every minute of every game because hes presses well, im pretty sure he sees him as a key player and wont replace him in the new season.
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games