Liverpool vs blackburn - Anfield, 28/02/10 15.00

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby woof woof ! » Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:06 pm

Call me biased but that's gotta be one of the worst refereeing performances I've ever seen. How Blackburn still had 11 men on the field at the end is beyond my comprehension.

Well in Red Men you beat the oppo and the Referee  :buttrock

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:07 pm

Toffeehater wrote:Probably best keeper in the world as well , what a save . 6 million for him what a steal

if carlsberg made keepers  :D
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Postby shawnk » Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:11 pm

We got to work on defending set pieces. Always look uncomfortable at defending them, either from their throw in, corner or cross in from their goal keeper at their own half.... wtf
shawnk

Postby Fauxy » Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:15 pm

How blackburn still had 10 men on the pitch let alone 11 is beyond me..

Dirty team they are.

Ah well a win is a win :D
Fauxy

Postby The_Rock » Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:28 pm

The blackburn defender steven ponzi (or whatever) is a real thug. How the F@ck wasn't he sent off for "clotheslining" lucas ?
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby only me » Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:30 pm

A win is a win but Rafa lost the plot.

Liverpool looks like a team requiring a massive change at the helm ,owners manager players the whole system.

Watching Lucas "play" ,watching Kuyt trying to control the ball ,watching player out of there positions ,defending deep ,huge spaces between our striker and rest of the team ,i don't know what Rafa wants but surely that isn't the way.

I would always rather complain after wins but that is getting pathetic.

And Yes Blackborn are a band of thugs.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby Toffeehater » Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:31 pm

MOM Masch or Reina.

Agger needs to be dropped he's been fecking poor this season , we missed the greek in this game
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JoeTerp » Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:38 pm

KingG wrote:Lets not get ahead of ourselves - thats the BEST pass i have EVER seen from Lucas so i'll give him credit when he can fooking do it again ???

do you remember his pass to Gerrard when he scored against Newcastle?
JoeTerp

Postby woof woof ! » Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:40 pm

only me wrote:A win is a win but Rafa lost the plot.

He's not the only one mate.

I can understand a whinge when we've dropped points but the way things have gone for us this season I would expect most supporters to celebrate the fact that we've picked up another three points and save the inquests for later.

:kungfu:

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby JoeTerp » Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:52 pm

we didn't really start defending all out until the last 10 minutes or so.  I felt that we did try and push for the 3rd for most of the 2nd half, but the nervy moments at the end stick out a lot more.

And its not like we were allowed to play anything. We should have been playing against 9 or 10.   I think the main critizisms pre-match were not playing Kelly and Aquilani, that would have been crazy in my opinion.  Needed the premier league experience today, and although Masch doesn't have a whole of of experience at RB, he knows how to deal with these types of characters and isn't going to be bossed around even though he isn't the biggest.
JoeTerp

Postby only me » Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:52 pm

woof woof ! wrote:

I can understand a whinge when we've dropped points but the way things have gone for us this season I would expect most supporters to celebrate the fact that we've picked up another three points and save the inquests for later.

anoter three points.....I don't give a flying cow on dropping points or securing one or three more....

As i don't maintain close relationship with Mr Benitez i find this forum quite respectable to view my utter disbeliefe and frustration as to Rafa's tactics and ideology...I agree he would have to answer to all of us at the end of season but judging from his current behaviour i doubt he would do so.

Didn't meen to ruin the celebrations after all we have Pepe to save us from losing "precious" points against those rover butchers.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby woof woof ! » Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:07 pm

only me wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:

anoter three points.....I don't give a flying cow on dropping points or securing one or three more....

As i don't maintain close relationship with Mr Benitez i find this forum quite respectable to view my utter disbeliefe and frustration as to Rafa's tactics and ideology...I agree he would have to answer to all of us at the end of season but judging from his current behaviour i doubt he would do so.

Didn't meen to ruin the celebrations after all we have Pepe to save us from losing "precious" points against those rover butchers.

I don't give a flying cow on dropping points or securing one or three more

???

No problem mate, aplologies if I interrupted you whilst you were stamping your feet, just that some of us are inclined to save that activity for those games that we don't actually win.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby jono » Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:23 pm

I think everyone knows they are a team that plays fantastic football and this manager its the best in the world
You got to cry without weeping
Talk without speaking
Scream without raising your voice
jono

Postby redhayesy » Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:50 pm

i fecking give up with this forum atm! ffs we have won a vital game & i for one are made up with the result! - yes the result, 3 points is what it's all about an nothing else,from the :censored: iv'e read on hear lately it just p1sses me off so much even after we win i just can't e @rssed to argue anymore on here, i'm just goin to celerate our win today,with a few bevvies the way it should be done!

to post about an injury to judas on a match day thread just sums it up for me, didn't know he had an injury cause i couldn't fecking care less, i was too busy watching LFC to even think about anything else!

well played red men,another vital win & good performance. get the ale in.
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby mart » Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:36 pm

redhayesy wrote:i fecking give up with this forum atm! ffs we have won a vital game & i for one are made up with the result! - yes the result, 3 points is what it's all about an nothing else,from the :censored: iv'e read on hear lately it just p1sses me off so much even after we win i just can't e @rssed to argue anymore on here, i'm just goin to celerate our win today,with a few bevvies the way it should be done!

to post about an injury to judas on a match day thread just sums it up for me, didn't know he had an injury cause i couldn't fecking care less, i was too busy watching LFC to even think about anything else!

well played red men,another vital win & good performance. get the ale in.

:bowdown
mart
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games