Liverpool V West Ham Sun 11th December 16:30pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby redshade » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:06 pm

Chelsea are showing the way on how champions win titles. Defensively they are solid and attacking wise formidable aswel.
Teams who win titles have a perfect balance which pays off at the end.
Leicester last season didn't concede many goals.
Titles are never won when you score 100+ but concede 50+.

We need a new partner for Matip. A new LB. Someone who can come in a challenge Clyne for RB.
A solid DM who will bully any oppo attackers and most importantly a proper GK.

Im hoping we do something in Jan. If we can't deal with all issuea atleast  we must address a couple.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby only me » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:09 pm

Individual player weakness comes to bite us time after time...klopp superior tactics can't cover those all the time...Karius might be a good keeper but his current form cost us 2 games and many more goals...

I thought firmino origi and hendo were pretty weak as well...pity as we all had our hopes as high...
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby redshade » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:12 pm

Yup they were also Wijnaldum can't shoot. I think he needs practise in the training ground.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby parchpea » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:12 pm

Liverpool run into the same issues pretty much every campaign, often a bright start that inevitably hits the skids when their lack of investment in defensive areas catches up with them. Teams figure out our weak spot and it is punished.

When the going gets tough we just never have enough quality or warriors to keep the momentum going, at the back we desperately need real men and in midfield a protector.

We f@nnied about this summer rebuilding our defence with cheap buys and freebies, reinveting player positions, its not good enough and we make that mistake so often its unforgivable now.

Klopp must learn from errors his predecessors made and FSG from their own miscalculations, we deserve at least that.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby Doeboy » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:17 pm

Overall, I don't want to be on too much of a downer because the fact is we are still in the top 4 and overall think at the beginning of the season if someone had offered that to us going into xmas, most if not all would have taken it.

The biggest thing that gets my goat is that year after year we see the same weaknesses.

Every team goes through a patch where the are not great and defensively hit a sticky patch but when we have it, we really do seem do balls it up big time. I mean that capitulation last week was similar to the 3-3 draw at Palace under Rodgers coming upto 3 years ago. Yet here we are today and a similar thing is happening.

Even this season, although we have been magnificent going forward, we still ship cheaps goals (4 at Bournemouth, 2 at Burnley, 2 at Palace, another 2 today against a team totally out of form). This hasnt just been happening under Klopp and it is like a disease which has set in for a good few years now. I mean if a team creates a well deserved goal against us, fair enough and even a soft goal here and there happens but it's happening way to regularly to us for a long time now and its so frustrating
Doeboy

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:30 pm

i wouldn't mind seeing us line up like this after the January window.

SCHMEICHEL

Clyne.         Matip.              VAN DIJK.         Milner

Henderson.           DAHOUD

Lallana

Mane.                                Coutinho

Firmino/Origi
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby only me » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:35 pm

parchpea » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:12 pm wrote:Liverpool run into the same issues pretty much every campaign, often a bright start that inevitably hits the skids when their lack of investment in defensive areas catches up with them. Teams figure out our weak spot and it is punished.

When the going gets tough we just never have enough quality or warriors to keep the momentum going, at the back we desperately need real men and in midfield a protector.

We f@nnied about this summer rebuilding our defence with cheap buys and freebies, reinveting player positions, its not good enough and we make that mistake so often its unforgivable now.

Klopp must learn from errors his predecessors made and FSG from their own miscalculations, we deserve at least that.

I would give Klopp credit that he did try to address those areas...He brought Matip which was a super CB in Germany and Klavan as a solid backup..If Sakho wouldn't have exploded then we would have had 2 very good CBs and 2 solid backups...He also signed Karius which had a good season at Maintz but the gamble here was maybe a bit too big as we desperately needed a proven quality keeper to replace a good but shaky Migs...The one position he didn't address and it's the same position which haunts us for a decade it the DM position...The one which Lucas destroyed and Hendo is doing in a not very inspiring manner....
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby only me » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:36 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:30 pm wrote:i wouldn't mind seeing us line up like this after the January window.

SCHMEICHEL

Lallana

Firmino/Origi

I don't want to see Hendo as a starter nor a captain....
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby algymoon » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:53 pm

Absolute shambles, and we were lucky to get a draw as I have predicted earlier today! By next Wednesday we will be 9 points behind Chelsea who has a great chance to win the league. The Nutcase Klopp's team on the slide downward, This is the month of December, and the hype of August are surely had gone.. It is a reality stage right now, and the Nutcase manager praises the free kick, and said his team is good!.. Somehow he has forgotten that his team is playing without a keeper, because his players are World class the likes of Origi, Firmino, Wijnaldum, Clyne and other shits!.

This German keeper will always gifts other teams with goals from any shots, but the Nutcase Klopp cannot see it, he really looked very disturbed in TV interview after the game, actually more retarded!, someone who has lot the plot!.  Well this is LFC story of decline for the last 20 odd years.. Each time the team get to the month of December it falls apart and the hypes of August is despaired!
The Nutcase Klopp will not change that miserable mould, it will need a miracle to get this club out of its decline and the Nutcase Klopp is not the answer.
If you have a stupid manager like Klopp who thinks his style of having many flair or fancy forward players, but not having a top finisher the team will not achieve top places in league, especially when you don't have strong keeper and strong defense!!.

I really doubt if the Nutcase Klopp's team will finish in top 6 this season, this idiot is really no different to the previous idiot BR both managers have no plan B or C, team selection is ZERO, Tactics is ZERO, judgment of players is ZERO, buying duds average players at expensive prices 10 out of 10.

Only one player stood out is Mane he carried the whole team single handed, the rest were Sh*t include the Manager.

Bad Times are ahead and as always
algymoon

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:03 pm

only me » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:36 pm wrote:
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:30 pm wrote:i wouldn't mind seeing us line up like this after the January window.

SCHMEICHEL

Lallana

Firmino/Origi

I'm trying to be realistic, we aren't going sign 6 or 7 quality players in January, both Dahoud and Van Dijk are players we have been strongly linked with and Schmeichel shouldn't be out of our reach either.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby algymoon » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:07 pm

woof woof ! » Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:16 pm wrote:
only me » Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:02 pm wrote:
algymoon » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:16 am wrote:If Nutcase Klopp starts with that useless German keeper, I cannot see a win there!, a draw or West Ham win.. This keeper had not managed to catch one ball on target, just punch or block, or it goes under his body!!, He Klopp ought to bring back Mignolet
I am not hopeful we will get a positive result.. The three London Clubs will open a big gap by end of the Year and one of them will win the league..
I have simply lost hope in Kloop and his German Players all useless, so is his team selection and tactics.
Big improvement is required, but I can't see it is taking place under Klopp!

pathetic

Chill out mate, every "village" has to have an  idiot and Algy is our forums de facto leader of the mentally bewildered.

:D

Whoever has quoted about this topic as a pathetic, he ought to analysis after the game's facts!   I am is hurts as much as any LFC fans, but when you have stupid manager like Klopp is knowing for fact that this useless keep will lose his team games and keep  him playing in team!, then he is must be mad.  Klopp is only care after his interest and not the club.
algymoon

Postby redshade » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:07 pm

When Algy uses "Nutcase" more than 4 times it means were screwed. :D good read that mate.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby Doeboy » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:10 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:03 pm wrote:
only me » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:36 pm wrote:

SCHMEICHEL

Lallana

Firmino/Origi

I'm trying to be realistic, we aren't going sign 6 or 7 quality players in January, both Dahoud and Van Dijk are players we have been strongly linked with and Schmeichel shouldn't be out of our reach either.

Very difficult to sign decent players in January. Southampton won't want to lose Van Dijk in January unless its ridiculous money but even then they wont have a lot of time to sign a replacement and clubs with raise prices knowing they have received a truck load for Van Dijk.

If a player is maybe out of the team or contract is running down or a club needs the money, only really then do you see deals go through. Starting to see less and less major deals in January because clubs no the value isnt there plus clubs cant be bullied as much because they are sorted financially with TV money so dont need to balance the books as much by selling players. That is probably very true of southampton considering the money we've given them ;)
Doeboy

Postby johnbarnes » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:11 pm

Just one of those days...
IMO Firmino is one frustrating player. The guy goes awol when he's most needed.
If he spent as much time concerning himself about football as he does his hair we'd have a world classer on our hands.
  :nod
johnbarnes
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:12 pm

algymoon » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:53 pm wrote:Absolute shambles, and we were lucky to get a draw as I have predicted earlier today! By next Wednesday we will be 9 points behind Chelsea who has a great chance to win the league. The Nutcase Klopp's team on the slide downward, This is the month of December, and the hype of August are surely had gone.. It is a reality stage right now, and the Nutcase manager praises the free kick, and said his team is good!.. Somehow he has forgotten that his team is playing without a keeper, because his players are World class the likes of Origi, Firmino, Wijnaldum, Clyne and other shits!.

This German keeper will always gifts other teams with goals from any shots, but the Nutcase Klopp cannot see it, he really looked very disturbed in TV interview after the game, actually more retarded!, someone who has lot the plot!.  Well this is LFC story of decline for the last 20 odd years.. Each time the team get to the month of December it falls apart and the hypes of August is despaired!
The Nutcase Klopp will not change that miserable mould, it will need a miracle to get this club out of its decline and the Nutcase Klopp is not the answer.
If you have a stupid manager like Klopp who thinks his style of having many flair or fancy forward players, but not having a top finisher the team will not achieve top places in league, especially when you don't have strong keeper and strong defense!!.

I really doubt if the Nutcase Klopp's team will finish in top 6 this season, this idiot is really no different to the previous idiot BR both managers have no plan B or C, team selection is ZERO, Tactics is ZERO, judgment of players is ZERO, buying duds average players at expensive prices 10 out of 10.

Only one player stood out is Mane he carried the whole team single handed, the rest were Sh*t include the Manager.

Bad Times are ahead and as always

I'm confused. You say Klopp has ZERO judgement when it comes to sign players, then you praise Mane who Klopp signed in the summer  :D
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games