Liverpool V Spurs - Tuesday 10th February K.O. 8pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby bunglemark2 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:01 pm

missed all goals except for Mario's - anyone know where to see them ?
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby C-R » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:04 pm

bunglemark2 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:01 pm wrote:missed all goals except for Mario's - anyone know where to see them ?

Here you go mate

http://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/ ... 82080.html
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby fivecups » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:05 pm

bunglemark2 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:01 pm wrote:missed all goals except for Mario's - anyone know where to see them ?

I have a spare flux capacitor if you want to borrow? 

:laugh: Sorry.  :down:
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:05 pm

Next stop, southampton...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:09 pm

maguskwt » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:05 pm wrote:Next stop, southampton...

It's Palace and Besiktas before that.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedSi35 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:11 pm

Emre.......what a player he is turning into.
RedSi35
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby devaney » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:33 pm

Just a cracking game of football. Ibe brilliant, Can excellent, Markovic scored, Balotelli scored, fantastic assist from Lallana, brilliant save from Mignolet, excellent play by Danny to get the goal and Sakho did ok as well. We've just beaten a team that are in cracking form and all of the players I mentioned have joined us during Rogers tenure as manager.
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:44 pm

Brilliant match ,end  to end attacking football ,Gerrard was competing all game  ,and Henderson was just superb ,reminded me of a young Gerrard out there tonight.
Can just oozes class by the bucket load ,and Young Jordan Ibe is a defenders nightmare ,he just breezed  through that Spurs rearguard even when they doubled up on
the lad .....One of the most exciting young players I've seen anywhere across  Europe. Mad Mario with the winner ,and for the time he was afforded I thought he looked
most likely.

The manager got the substitutions right tonight ,so credit where credit is due ,fantastic game,and a massive three points.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fowler_E7 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:46 pm

Massive, massive win, make no mistake about it, if we didnt win tonight are chances of making the top 4 would be slim to none. Thought Can was MOM but there were some good performances from Ibe and Moreno, Lallana and Ballo did well of the bench too. Southampton away next is going to be huge, again i think we really to win to keep the pressure on the teams above us.
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:54 pm

Huge win but I have to say I'm not looking forward to the prospect of playing the likes of Southampton and City without Lucas. Gerrard just doesn't have the legs to play in midfield anymore and continuing to play him there will undoubtably cost us a place in the top 4.
On the plus side though it was great to see Mario get a huge goal like that.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:17 am

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:54 pm wrote:Huge win but I have to say I'm not looking forward to the prospect of playing the likes of Southampton and City without Lucas. Gerrard just doesn't have the legs to play in midfield anymore and continuing to play him there will undoubtably cost us a place in the top 4.

I suppose  we should thank Mignolet  for those three points ,that save was absolutely phenomenal ,I hear your fears about Gerrard ,but I genuinely thought he competed
well tonight .....Of course I'm still in a state of euphoria over the win ,and in hindsight Spurs had a lot of possession so the reservations you have about Gerrard playing
that role until Lucas returns are spot on mate. 

I think Rodgers took him off at the right time especially carrying an injury ,the same with Markovic who began to look jaded ,and the introduction of Lallana swung the
game ...The managers decision making was spot on tonight ,could even be a defining moment for Rodgers and our season ....He impressed me tonight.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ethanr » Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:20 am

RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:17 pm wrote:
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:54 pm wrote:Huge win but I have to say I'm not looking forward to the prospect of playing the likes of Southampton and City without Lucas. Gerrard just doesn't have the legs to play in midfield anymore and continuing to play him there will undoubtably cost us a place in the top 4.

I suppose  we should thank Mignolet  for those three points ,that save was absolutely phenomenal ,I hear your fears about Gerrard ,but I genuinely thought he competed
well tonight .....Of course I'm still in a state of euphoria over the win ,and in hindsight Spurs had a lot of possession so the reservations you have about Gerrard playing

I think Rodgers took him off at the right time especially carrying an injury ,the same with Markovic who began to look jaded ,and the introduction of Lallana swung the
game ...The managers decision making was spot on tonight ,could even be a defining moment for Rodgers and our season ....He impressed me tonight.

Slightly off topic, but Red, why do all of your comments come out with line breaks in the middle of sentences? Is it just me that sees that? Do you randomly hit enter, just for fun while typing things?
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby eds » Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:31 am

Credit were credit is due, Rodgers and the players fought for a victory tonight and we got three valuable points off one our main competitors for 4th.

The gap b/w 2nd and 7th is getting closer and closer.

Let's just go out and bury Crystal Palace on the weekend as we need maximum points before we start facing the gauntlet of Southampton, City, Manure and Arsenal in the following 5 weeks.

Lucas shouldn't be used as an excuse if we fail to finish 4th or above, Rodgers needs to dig deep now.
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:31 am

ethanr » Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:20 am wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:17 pm wrote:

Slightly off topic, but Red, why do all of your comments come out with line breaks in the middle of sentences? Is it just me that sees that? Do you randomly hit enter, just for fun while typing things?

I find it more aesthetically pleasing to the eye   ......... So purely for selfish reasons Ethan ,just call it a quirk  :D
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:26 am

RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:31 am wrote:
ethanr » Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:20 am wrote:[quote="[url=http://www.liverpoolfc-newkit.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=1251946#p1251946]RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:17 pm[quote

Doesn't make sense... Your monitor resolution and/or aspect ratio maybe different from all other users of this forum. So you may have hit enter to force the line to the next line right where you want i,  but some may see an abrupt ending of the line in the middle or even at the start of a sentence... Which is not aesthetically pleasing at all...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games