Liverpool v Spudz

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:26 pm

Never a f**king penalty at the end. Hope the FA take action for diving the cheating c**ts
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
User avatar
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 11440
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2004 11:04 pm
Location: Here, there, everywhere

Postby algymoon » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:32 pm

Liverpool threw a winnable game down to the combination of weird tactics by the nutcase and bad decision by the refereeing team especially the lineman!
At last, we have discovered the nutcase plan B, which it is the Wimbledon style of kicking long balls and ask the front line to chase it! if it wasn't for individual excellent play by Salah we would have easily lost the game, as so-called Spudz had control of 90% of the game, however, in the first half we should have been 3-0. We all know who was our best player, however, our worst player and as usual the master of the duds Firmino, who should have been replaced early in second half, the nutcase took off Mane who was kicked by Spurs all over the pitch and didn't get a protection from the Referee who was awful, but he kept trying despite all of that.

The clever tactic to change to three at the back has created a huge gap on both flanks and that's when Spurs enjoyed too many spaces and managed to get their easy chances and goals...

I thought the keeper did well today, however on first goal he should have held to the ball rather than pushed out!
Droping another valuable two points at home! Are we still going to get fourth place ?????
User avatar
algymoon
 
Posts: 289
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:22 pm

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:34 pm

algymoon » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:32 pm wrote:Liverpool threw a winnable game down to the combination of weird tactics by the nutcase and bad decision by the refereeing team especially the lineman!
At last, we have discovered the nutcase plan B, which it is the Wimbledon style of kicking long balls and ask the front line to chase it! if it wasn't for individual excellent play by Salah we would have easily lost the game, as so-called Spudz had control of 90% of the game, however, in the first half we should have been 3-0. We all know who was our best player, however, our worst player and as usual the master of the duds Firmino, who should have been replaced early in second half, the nutcase took off Mane who was kicked by Spurs all over the pitch and didn't get a protection from the Referee who was awful, but he kept trying despite all of that.

The clever tactic to change to three at the back has created a huge gap on both flanks and that's when Spurs enjoyed too many spaces and managed to get their easy chances and goals...

I thought the keeper did well today, however on first goal he should have held to the ball rather than pushed out!
Droping another valuable two points at home! Are we still going to get fourth place ?????

f**k off you tedious tw@t.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
User avatar
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 11440
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2004 11:04 pm
Location: Here, there, everywhere

Postby parchpea » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:39 pm

Felt Klopp conceded Spurs where superior technically in MF so he went with 3 to try and disrupt their rhythm. We then bypassed MF and hit on the break down the sides.

Unfortunately Spurs got so much of the ball our legs ran out chasing them, and with hindsight maybe Wijnaldum and Chamberlain should have started so we could keep possession.

I thought it was penalty on Lamela, dramatic dive yes but VVD has clearly kicked him.
parchpea
LFC Super Member
 
Posts: 3922
Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2004 11:13 am

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:45 pm

I feel Klopp is leaving a bit too much to chance instead of signing quality players. We were hanging on second half, just hoofing long balls.

Are we just going to rely on Salah all season, like we did stevie g
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Super Member
 
Posts: 1613
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:54 pm

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:51 pm

That was poor officiating!! 3 times Spurs players dived in the box and 2 were given and 1 was booked. I was unsure on the VVD one but after watching the replays you can see he holds back his leg and doesn't follow through to make contact with Lamella, but Lamella uses the momentum to go down like he's been shot.

We looked tired in the 2nd and I think Can should have gone off before Milner and Hendo.. he was blowing after 60 mins really badly.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Super Member
 
Posts: 966
Joined: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:32 pm
Location: Barnsley

Postby redshade » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:54 pm

Forgot to mention i thought Karius had a decent game made some good saves and saved the first peno well.

A decent performance from out no 1.
redshade
LFC Guru Member
 
Posts: 3485
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 5:07 pm

Postby Welsh wizzard 13 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:02 pm

How can u say karius played well ffs if he caught the ball like keepers should do then goal even though a rocket wouldn't have been scored. Penalty 1st one was poor from kane. Midfield had no legs 2nd half. VVD was slightly unlucky but shoe was on other foot Bobby would do same overall fair result
Welsh wizzard 13
LFC Basic Member
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:33 pm
Location: North East

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:10 pm

We should have put that game away in the first half,the crossing from Arnold was nothing short of pin point and we wasted all of them,I thought he was bang on his game,some of his raking long passes with the outside of his foot were Gerrard like. I think the decision to withdraw Hendo was tinged with lunacy as we just didn't retain the ball when he was withdrawn,Can had a strange game and Milner looked like he needed gas and air in the second half ,Karius saved us more times than was comfortable and he really looked determined  to deliver a solid performance and I thought Van Dyke was at times commanding he practically won everything in the air,not his fault Spurs went looking for the penalty and the linesman decided this would be the game he would make a name for himself. I thought the midfield was weak with the inclusion of Milner as soon as I heard it I suspected it would run out of legs and eventually Spurs would dominate for a large part of the game. Salahs second goal was just wondrous and we should just enjoy him while he's here.

It was never going to be easy Spudz are in great form and we're just not ,Firmino looks jaded and Mane is just a flickering shadow of the player we our desperate to see make a return, Can looks like he's playing with the (usually reserved for your shoulders) weight of the world now in his boots.

So all in all ,taking into account we've been awful of late and the our front three just don't look in sync anymore I think the lads done well against a very good and very strong Spudz team especially our defense because Spurs just waltzed straight through our middle time after time.
Image
User avatar
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 8076
Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2004 11:03 pm
Location: Liverpool

Postby ethanr » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:16 pm

https://streamable.com/l6jks

Listen to this absolute load of Sh*t. Not sure if he’s trying to protect the refs, or is a spurs fan or hates Liverpool but he sounds like he’s grasping for his explanation and manipulating the definition of the offside rules. If anything, that angle on the second penalty probes lamela didn’t play the ball and intentionally ran into vvd, which should’ve been called as a foul on lamela. This reminds of the bull Sh*t pen Everton got on us when the player clearly just ran into Lovren and fell over.
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr
 
Posts: 4979
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:14 am
Location: california

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:21 pm

ethanr » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:16 pm wrote:https://streamable.com/l6jks

Listen to this absolute load of Sh*t. Not sure if he’s trying to protect the refs, or is a spurs fan or hates Liverpool but he sounds like he’s grasping for his explanation and manipulating the definition of the offside rules. If anything, that angle on the second penalty probes lamela didn’t play the ball and intentionally ran into vvd, which should’ve been called as a foul on lamela. This reminds of the bull Sh*t pen Everton got on us when the player clearly just ran into Lovren and fell over.

It's ***** mate. Utter bullshite.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
User avatar
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 11440
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2004 11:04 pm
Location: Here, there, everywhere

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:49 pm

That linesman, (re: the penalties), needs b*tch slapping also.

Wat a c*nt
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Super Member
 
Posts: 1613
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:54 pm

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:52 pm

Last edited by RED BEERGOGGLES on Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 8076
Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2004 11:03 pm
Location: Liverpool

Postby Santa » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:10 pm

7_Kewell » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:34 pm wrote:
algymoon » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:32 pm wrote:Liverpool threw a winnable game down to the combination of weird tactics by the nutcase and bad decision by the refereeing team especially the lineman!
At last, we have discovered the nutcase plan B, which it is the Wimbledon style of kicking long balls and ask the front line to chase it! if it wasn't for individual excellent play by Salah we would have easily lost the game, as so-called Spudz had control of 90% of the game, however, in the first half we should have been 3-0. We all know who was our best player, however, our worst player and as usual the master of the duds Firmino, who should have been replaced early in second half, the nutcase took off Mane who was kicked by Spurs all over the pitch and didn't get a protection from the Referee who was awful, but he kept trying despite all of that.

The clever tactic to change to three at the back has created a huge gap on both flanks and that's when Spurs enjoyed too many spaces and managed to get their easy chances and goals...

I thought the keeper did well today, however on first goal he should have held to the ball rather than pushed out!
Droping another valuable two points at home! Are we still going to get fourth place ?????

f**k off you tedious tw@t.


I don't understand his reason(s) to be here...why don't he just fuck off and support another team rather than whining every post-match it's getting boring
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
User avatar
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 3778
Joined: Tue May 25, 2004 6:07 pm

Postby Doeboy » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:21 pm

The 2nd pen doesn't look like one from some angle but from this one, unfortunately, it does look like VVD has smacked Lamela on the back of the leg.

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/960226097303576576
Doeboy
 
Posts: 2070
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2005 2:00 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests

  • Advertisement