Liverpool v Plymouth Sunday 8th Jan 2017 KO 13:30 - BBC

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:17 pm

Glad to see you back RBG  :buttrock
We've missed your words of wisdom lately.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:21 am

RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:27 pm wrote: I think one of the most disappointing aspects of our game was the corners, I don't know the final count but it was so frustrating to see so many wasted, especially with Plymouth looking less than composed when clearing the danger, that's something we definitely need to improve as corners are  like penalties to some aerially imposing sides.

:nod
Think we had 18 corners and failed to go close with any of them.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:56 pm

woof woof ! » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:21 am wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:27 pm wrote: I think one of the most disappointing aspects of our game was the corners, I don't know the final count but it was so frustrating to see so many wasted, especially with Plymouth looking less than composed when clearing the danger, that's something we definitely need to improve as corners are  like penalties to some aerially imposing sides.

That's frankly a ridiculous total, some teams would win 4 games with 18 corners, its an aspect of our game that needs addressing quickly mate.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:45 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:56 pm wrote:
woof woof ! » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:21 am wrote:

That's frankly a ridiculous total, some teams would win 4 games with 18 corners, its an aspect of our game that needs addressing quickly mate.

Agreed, not only ridiculous but somewhat embarrassing,I don't think even Plymouth would have failed to score from 18 corners !   

Apart from Lovren and (the soon to depart ?) Sakho I'm hard pressed to think of any player we have that can get up and head a ball in from a corner  :(

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby bunglemark2 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:09 am

Yes, just to repeat, it was PLYMOUTH we failed to demolish....sheesh...
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games