Liverpool V Norwich - Sunday 20th September Kick off 16:00

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby leeroy74 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:07 am

It's not so much a faith in him it's the fact that he is the manager of our club and I hope he turns it around.  Likewise if he gets pushed and we replace him,  I'll then put my support in the new man.  I can't explain it very well,  but there's a massive difference between having faith, being a cultist and supporting the man in charge of our club.  Huge difference. 

As for only me saying it was an optical illusion...   Well,  I'll say no more
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Postby Reg » Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:06 am

Outstanding result.

After what BR has spent, simply outstanding.

Anyone want to bet we're higher than 12th place on Christmas Day knowing the fixtures we have coming?
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby eds » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:47 am

leeroy74 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:07 pm wrote:It's not so much a faith in him it's the fact that he is the manager of our club and I hope he turns it around.  Likewise if he gets pushed and we replace him,  I'll then put my support in the new man.  I can't explain it very well,  but there's a massive difference between having faith, being a cultist and supporting the man in charge of our club.  Huge difference. 

We are all hoping he turns it around!!

We are all hoping that we win the lottery as well.

Also we are hoping that world peace is achieved.

But the odds of the 2nd and 3rd sentences being lower that the first should make you have a bit of re-think why this clown deserves any of our "support"

He should NEVER have been brought to our great club and given the leash and reign to do what he has done. A complete and utter spud that has been found out and becomes more cancerous as each week passes. Although I'm not too worried that the likes of you are clapping and cheering him on, I'm terrified that our owners are as well.........
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby eds » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:48 am

Reg » Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:06 am wrote:Outstanding result.

After what BR has spent, simply outstanding.

Anyone want to bet we're higher than 12th place on Christmas Day knowing the fixtures we have coming?

Pass me the Kool-Aid Reg, we are all going to need it for the next few months  :no
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby Reg » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:42 am

Good luck with the Kool-Aid mate, I've gone straight for the vodka.

When I saw the score this morning, I simply didn't feel anything. It's what I expected. I don't care if it was a better performance, with what we've spent we should be seeing great performances every week taking 3 points from every club outside the usual top 4 and 3 or 4 out of 6 against the top 4. Now we're to believe 1-1 against Norwich is a good result.

Here's our game for Oct/Nov.... how silly not to get 3 points at Bordeaux last week......

Wed - 23 Capital One Cup Carlisle United H 20:00
Sat - 26 Barclays Premier League Aston Villa H 15:00

October 2015
Thu - 1 Europa League FC Sion H 20:00
Sun - 4 Barclays Premier League Everton A 13:30
Sat - 17 Barclays Premier League Tottenham A 12:45
Thu - 22   Europa League R. Kazan H 20:05
Sun - 25   Barclays Premier League Southampton H 16:15
Sat - 31 Barclays Premier League Chelsea A 12:45

November 2015
Thu - 5 Europa League R. Kazan A 18:00
Sun - 8 Barclays Premier League Crystal Palace H 16:00
Sat - 21 Barclays Premier League Man City A 17:30
Thu - 26   Europa League FC Bordeaux H 20:05
Sun - 29   Barclays Premier League Swansea H 16:15
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redshade » Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:15 am

By the looks of it will be incthe bottom 5 end of Nov.
The prem fixtures in Oct best i can see is couple of draws.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby only me » Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:02 am

leeroy74 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:07 pm wrote:It's not so much a faith in him it's the fact that he is the manager of our club and I hope he turns it around.  Likewise if he gets pushed and we replace him,  I'll then put my support in the new man.  I can't explain it very well,  but there's a massive difference between having faith, being a cultist and supporting the man in charge of our club.  Huge difference. 

You don't need to say anything mate,you are pretty much on your own on this topic (like i said stick to opening match threads that's your real forte)...Optical illusion is when a team "Seems" to control the game "Seems" to dominate yet bottom line has nothing to show for. Goal came from a defensive mistake ,we created maybe 1 max 2 good opportunities to score ,that's it. Norwich had better chances...Yes i say you are heading to the cultist spectrum.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:02 am

we had the chance 3 years ago to hire Rafa Benitez as manager but turned it down, since then he has gone on to win the Europa League with Chelsea, the italian cup with Napoli (beating Juventus in the final) and he is now the manager of the biggest club in the world, Real Madrid.
Yesterday a respected BAFTA winning journalist Simon Hughes reported that FSG have been warned by someone who has worked with Klopp in the past not to hire him as manager.
All those people clamouring for Rodgers to go (and I'm not happy with him myself) have got to ask themselves do they want Rodgers or do they want Gary Monk/Eddie Howe because that is who we will be hiring. As a club we are clearly not interested in hiring high profile managers anymore, can you remember the front runners last time - Martinez, Lambert and Rodgers - that was our short list when the current Real Madrid manager was sat at home on the Wirral waiting for a phone call that never came.
I don't see the point in changing Rodgers for another mid table manager, for all his faults (and there are many) at least he finished 2nd one year.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Reg » Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:31 am

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:02 pm wrote:I don't see the point in changing Rodgers for another mid table manager, for all his faults (and there are many) at least he finished 2nd one year.

Spot on.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby only me » Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:35 am

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:02 am wrote:we had the chance 3 years ago to hire Rafa Benitez as manager but turned it down, since then he has gone on to win the Europa League with Chelsea, the italian cup with Napoli (beating Juventus in the final) and he is now the manager of the biggest club in the world, Real Madrid.
Yesterday a respected BAFTA winning journalist Simon Hughes reported that FSG have been warned by someone who has worked with Klopp in the past not to hire him as manager.
All those people clamouring for Rodgers to go (and I'm not happy with him myself) have got to ask themselves do they want Rodgers or do they want Gary Monk/Eddie Howe because that is who we will be hiring. As a club we are clearly not interested in hiring high profile managers anymore, can you remember the front runners last time - Martinez, Lambert and Rodgers - that was our short list when the current Real Madrid manager was sat at home on the Wirral waiting for a phone call that never came.
I don't see the point in changing Rodgers for another mid table manager, for all his faults (and there are many) at least he finished 2nd one year.

Let's get rid of the failure and worry about his successor later i say. Their is no point in keeping a failing manager just because their isn't a Top manager available right now. Let's give a chance to another manager to try and pick the pieces up.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby leeroy74 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:04 am

only me » Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:02 am wrote:

You don't need to say anything mate,you are pretty much on your own on this topic (like i said stick to opening match threads that's your real forte)...Optical illusion is when a team "Seems" to control the game "Seems" to dominate yet bottom line has nothing to show for. Goal came from a defensive mistake ,we created maybe 1 max 2 good opportunities to score ,that's it. Norwich had better chances...Yes i say you are heading to the cultist spectrum.

you patronizing *****.
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:14 am

Reg » Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:31 am wrote:
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:02 pm wrote:I don't see the point in changing Rodgers for another mid table manager, for all his faults (and there are many) at least he finished 2nd one year.

Spot on.

That is not a valid reason for rodgers to keep his job. Why are so many assuming they will go for a mid table manager ? Especially after finding out how much of a gamble that road brings.

Its beyond me as to how you's can praise him like he masterminded a 2nd place finish. Is it not clear at this stage who was responsible for that. Under rodgers we ship over 50 goals a year, This year is looking the same again but just that one season he had suarez and a fit sturridge and they outscored everything put in front of them. Had suarez of left for arsenal that summer we would have got no where near 2nd and would have finished 6th or 7th again.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Reg » Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:18 am

Ok Red, who are the possible replacements? I have no problem to replace him but I do not want a similar man to take over!
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby algymoon » Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:19 am

I have very much expected this kind of shambles and shitty performance from this idiot BR team, it was not long for this idiot to revert back to his infamous shitty format of 3-5-2 with “Can” pushed back to right central back once more!

Some people say the idiot BR did put out a good team and good tactics, well Liverpool didn’t control the whole game against an average team like Norwich!! 23 shots with only 3 were good the rest was a total waste!!

Over the past 15 competitive games Liverpool probably had only won 5 five games, However the idiot BR is still saying we will improve to be a title contender!!!!!, But the facts are remain the same since last disasters season, NO END PRODUCT IN FINAL THIRD, CANNOT KILL TEAMS OFF, BAD KEEPER WHO WOULD COST POINTS FOR OUR AVARAGE TEAM, HAVING TOO MANY EXPENSIVE AVERAGE PLAYERS, NO FIGHTING SPIRTS, THE TEAM CANNOT DEFEND SET PICES FOR THREE SUCUSSIVE SEASONS!!!!!

It is quite apparent that the players are not playing for this idiot, the team form is of a lower team of this league, and bottoms half of the league… Just looking at the coming fixture I can’t see BR team is collecting more than 5 points if they are lucky… The prospect of the team 11, or 12th place, therefore in reality it is the end of season for LFC.. This year pride of the Mersey will go to the under budget EVERTON which it is led by their decent manager.

Let us face it the present LFC as whole from Owner to all levels of players is in decline and it is following the footing of LEEDS UNITED history, which it was initiated by buying to many top expensive average players with high wages, bad ownership, bad managers, the result is quite known to everyone.. LFC situation is very much reminiscing of Leeds!!!.
algymoon

Postby only me » Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:41 am

leeroy74 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:04 am wrote:
only me » Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:02 am wrote:

you patronizing *****.

Right because you find personally attacking someone as a legitimate form of debate. Next time refer to my argument and not to me...Prikkk
only me
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games