Liverpool V Newcastle - Sat 1st Nov - 12.45pm K.O.

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby fivecups » Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:14 pm

leeroy74 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:13 pm wrote:Heres an idea, instead of coming on here and kicking the manager while he's laid on the floor like some kind of internet cyber gangsters, why don't we get behind the team and the manager and try turn it around? Rodgers is good for this club and that's as clear as the c@ck on some of the posters heads! what a bunch of spoilt ar$eholes some of you really are.
Me ? I just love the club and I'll be there rain or shine.
You ? disgust me at times.

Oh and I'll start the next match thread you useless bell ends.

Got to agree with a lot of this.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kopite-Jud » Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:25 pm

leeroy74 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:13 pm wrote:Heres an idea, instead of coming on here and kicking the manager while he's laid on the floor like some kind of internet cyber gangsters, why don't we get behind the team and the manager and try turn it around? Rodgers is good for this club and that's as clear as the c@ck on some of the posters heads! what a bunch of spoilt ar$eholes some of you really are.
Me ? I just love the club and I'll be there rain or shine.
You ? disgust me at times.

Oh and I'll start the next match thread you useless bell ends.

Did you enjoy the Hodgson era?

and wasting over £200,000,000 is not good for any club.  :rasp

(By the way, im not comparing Hodgson to Rodgers im just stating when something isn't good enough for this bastion of a club i.e. transfer money blown, then us, as fans, who pay good money have a right to question and moan)
Kopite-Jud

Postby sniffy98 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:09 pm

So let's just stick the boot in and blame the manager for everything now. Sanchez was a huge miss but how the ***** is that our fault? Everyone knows it was London that was the draw not Ar5ehole Whinger. Or should we have relocated to London?

I don't buy this one man bollox last season either.
sniffy98

Postby sniffy98 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:10 pm

I agree with Leeroy. Finishing second has spoilt too many fans.
sniffy98

Postby bunglemark2 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:11 am

Finishing a game with the grand total of half a shot on goal is, by any stretch of the imagination, pathetic.
Newcastle, historically the highest scoring fixture, and we were awful. An embarrassment.
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby leeroy74 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:01 am

how quickly it all turns on a manager. He was good enough last season but because we've hit a bad patch he's no longer the man? some 'fans' disgust me.
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Postby sniffy98 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:46 pm

Exactly. He was the saviour last year. Now he's an embarrassment. Where is the middle ground? We are supposed to be some of the most loyal fans in the land and knowledgeable, let's get behind the team and not panic. There are definitely glaring issues but all this unrest among fans is counter productive.
sniffy98

Postby Kopite-Jud » Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:55 pm

leeroy74 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:01 am wrote:how quickly it all turns on a manager. He was good enough last season but because we've hit a bad patch he's no longer the man? some 'fans' disgust me.

Do you not think he's missed a massive opportunity ?

We had a war chest to spend. Possibly the biggest transfer budget we'll get in the next 10 years and fu@ked it up ?

We did the hard part in finishing 2nd and getting back where we belong.

He's had since June to prepare for life after Suarez and froze and ended up with Balotelli in mid August ?

Yes. We were a joy to watch last season, but he's not addressed our weaknesses and we've lost our biggest asset with no plan B. A great manager doesn't have one good season. Look at Manure, lost Ronaldo and Tevez in the same season I for one thought HA they're done. How wrong was i ?

That for me is where he has failed, at the most critical time.

It was make or break on signings. And its break at the minute.

75% of last season was down to Suarez. Not Rodgers

Winning games 5-3 every week is not a managerial masterclass. The warning signs were very much there.
Kopite-Jud

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games