Liverpool V Manure - Sunday 14th Dec KO 1.30

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby red till i die!! » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:14 pm

only me » Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:30 pm wrote:
mart » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:27 pm wrote:
Santa » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:23 pm wrote: One man need to take the responsibility and I don't see why we should not take decisive action, and soon?

Getting a caretaker manager wont really change much. We might as well wait for the summer when we can evaluate the season properly. We have better chances of getting a quality replacement then as well, if thats what we decide to do.

Sign Juergan Klop pay whatever they want and let's start January.

we can do much better than him. I don't think he is a clear step above what we have. If rodgers goes and they still insist in going with a young guy then either de boer or klinnsmann would be better options. failing that if they really want regular CL then give it to rafa.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:19 pm

Mikz » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:11 pm wrote:His Treatment of Llana has been a disgrace. One of our few players who has actually scored from open play this season.

Lallana supposedly broke two ribs 2 weeks ago, he then starts him against sunderland and comes out saying he broke 2 ribs and he didnt want to say anything in case he gets targeted  :D 
Fair enough but why say that and then start him today. surely if his ribs would be affecting his performance he would have been better off on the bench and maybe coming on with 20 to go. might have made the broken rib excuse a bit more believable.

Lallana is alright when your winning and he doesn't have to tackle but when you need him to get stuck in he goes missing.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Boocity » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:52 pm

How many more times do we look at a team sheet and scratch our heads, square pegs into round holes, I really believe he has totally lost it. Why drop Lucas and have SG walking around the pitch, why play Allen when he was so ineffectual against Basle, why play Sterling as striker when his finishing this season is so poor, why play Hendo at wing back, why not reinstate Kolo when he has steadied our defence lately, why drop your keeper when we don't have a good no2. Why copy LGV with a 3 man defence when we aren't used to that system. If he stays until the end of the season I am concerned of the position we will be in.
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:57 pm

NANNY RED » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:56 pm wrote:Fewmin here what manager players against these with out a recognised striker. Lovren disgrace. Joe Allen im speechless. Why is he not playing Can , he takes off our most creative player. honest to god im fewmin.

Its not looking good is it girl ? Can had a stormer against Chelsea ,we haven't seen him since  ???  Lucas and Toure come in and both respectively give a solidity to our
defensive displays ,and he drops both to place Gerrard in a role he 'implausibly' still believes he can play ,and then to exacerbate our problems he includes Allen to
deliver his second worst performance in a reds shirt ,and to top the lot he starts with no front man.....Other than that he decides to opt for this game to drop a keeper
who has looked considerably better in his latter performances ,and at the same time  bring in our worst CB  ???
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Doeboy » Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:01 pm

Struggling to be too critical of BR after today. Yes very questionable starting the game without a striker and no out and out DM. Fact is, we had enough chances to get something out of this game and we blew it. You just know Sturridge would have buried most of those chances and we would potentially be looking at a very different result. But again, as I've said before, a club of LFC's stature should not be so over reliant on one player and it needs addressing

We have been better defensively recently but our defenders are always culpable of making an individual mistake. Lovren clearance for the 3rd was very shoddy. Their 2nd goal should never stood but you always get the feeling Moreno as a defender is never totally aware of what is around him. Looks like one of the defenders that relies on his pace to get him out of trouble. Definately needs to work on his positioning and general awareness
Doeboy

Postby Kopite-Jud » Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:19 pm

Safe to say that last season we would have won that 7-3

United are awful: we had 6-7 CLEAR chances, they had 2 shots and scored 1 on the 1st half (one was a mile offside).

It's so frustrating at the minute, different team selection every week, people in and out constantly  playing people out of position. It's a joke now
Kopite-Jud

Postby only me » Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:04 pm

[/quote]

Have you seen where Dortmund are? They are having an even worse time than us, they are in the relegation zone of the Bundesliga and the Bundesliga is no where as competative as the prem.[/quote]

Of course i know any other chance of signing him unless BVB were in the krapper right now??  :grinning:
Anyway he is great football coach ,showed a keen eye for players and has the attacking spirit we all ache for.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:43 pm

One thing I would say about today's performance is that although Raheem isn't a natural striker the fact we had someone up front with both pace and good movement instantly made us look much more threatening.
It's no exaggeration to say we could have had 5 or 6 goals today, and that was at Old Trafford.
Lambert has scored a couple of vital goals and run himself into the ground but it has to be said he is a square peg in this system.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby parchpea » Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:47 pm

Just horrible again and Rodgers must be hanging by a thread now.

No matter how he sets up or who with it makes absolutely no difference becuase we lack quality in critical positions.

I like the 3 centre backs idea but not with Johnson in that and Hendo right back, it made no sense and smacks of a desperate manager clinging on to his job.

De Gea is a brilliant keeper but our finishing was catastrophic.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:05 pm

parchpea » Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:47 pm wrote:Just horrible again and Rodgers must be hanging by a thread now.

No matter how he sets up or who with it makes absolutely no difference becuase we lack quality in critical positions.

I like the 3 centre backs idea but not with Johnson in that and Hendo right back, it made no sense and smacks of a desperate manager clinging on to his job.

De Gea is a brilliant keeper but our finishing was catastrophic.

Sterling's finishing today reminded me of that effort of his against Tottenham where he dribbled past about 3 players and then duffed his shot into the arms of the keeper.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby parchpea » Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:17 pm

Seems to be a modern condition that you have to side foot or pass the ball into the net.

Nobody just leathers it anymore even from free kicks, always placement.

Sterling can play as a forward as his runs are smart but his finishing isnt even championship standard, no composure at all, clumsy.

Even Balotelli side footed a couple and Couthino has a habit of it, just smash it.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:59 pm

Carragher on Coutinho

Speaking to Sky Sports, Carragher said: “For the first goal, Coutinho not tracking Rooney is unforgivable. You can see it – it’s lazy.

Gerrard must have been so fast closing down the danger he was a veritable blur then,that's probably why it escaped Carra's keen eye   ???
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kash_Mountain » Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:15 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Dec 14th, '14, 21:59 wrote:Carragher on Coutinho

Speaking to Sky Sports, Carragher said: “For the first goal, Coutinho not tracking Rooney is unforgivable. You can see it – it’s lazy.

Gerrard must have been so fast closing down the danger he was a veritable blur then,that's probably why it escaped Carra's keen eye   ???

Just call him The Flash   :)

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:40 pm

Kash_Mountain » Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:15 pm wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES » Dec 14th, '14, 21:59 wrote:Carragher on Coutinho

Just call him The Flash   :)

I would prefer to call him 'dropped' mate  :;):
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby algymoon » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:46 am

It was a total disgrace and shameful performance and BR team improving so fast towards the bottom of the league table which it is hardly surprising!.

Almost everyone knew once they heard the team selection this is madness and the team is there for a good beating. Any half decent side would have beaten the scum easily; they were there for the taking, however BR has made it easy for the scum and made them look good with his clever team selection and newly adopted Spain national team tactics. This F**King Idiot is totally mad and has lost the plot for sure! He cannot handle the pressure in this type of situation, which it is new to him and it was evidence his short track records in management which it does proves that.

To play Sterling as a main striker who is only interested in fat contract way above £60K a week!!, he has never proved to be a top finisher, and struggle at most situation when he is one 2 one with a keeper.  Any good wise manager will not totally depend on Sterling to get him so many goals, this is one department this Kid is lacking, and he is still developing his game, but at present he has a wrong attitude in such difficult period of LFC’s history.

Why this Sh*t BR had not started with two strikers that he had on the bench? Why did he drop Lucas our best player over the past games? Why didn’t he drop the useless Allen and Henderson, and Johnson? Why didn’t he started or give a game to Can who has not featured since Chelsea game? Can is far better player that other two mentioned donkeys. As for the team formation it was so laughable and beyond believes.

LFC is becoming the whipping boys of P. League, waiting to be well whipped by Arsenal next weekend and possibly in mid-week as well. At present LFC is the worse team in P. League and sliding so fast towards the drop, which it is very much possible as long as BR (Best man to lead LFC!!) stays in charge of this LFC, we could easily have Leeds situation on our hand. It is quite clear that the players are not playing for him and half hearted about their play, they are not responding to him anymore.

LFC’s owner really need to act swiftly to steady the ship, and they must sack BR at once and ask King Kenny to take a temporary charge of team management until end of the season until the owner bring in an experience manager for next season and reshuffle the whole squad, otherwise LFC is doomed to be dropped out the premier League.
algymoon

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games