Liverpool V Manure - Sunday 14th Dec KO 1.30

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby only me » Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:20 pm

cardiff-red » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:12 pm wrote:
LFC1990 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:11 pm wrote:If degea wasn't in goal we would be either winning or drawing

He has been outstanding mate tbh, the difference between the teams

Sorry mate is just BS ,De Gea didn't have one amazing save...Had what you call a lot of "Kodak" Moments with easy high balls to his gloves or just centered to his body. Our "strikers" lack the most important quality for a good striker which is composure ,one has returned to his bed wetting era (not a good time to ask for 150k/week son) and the other is a nutcase...
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby damjan193 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:21 pm

I'm f*cking sick of football ruining my entire week! ***** sakes they weren't even that good. Hell, we weren't even that bad!
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby sixbuster » Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:23 pm

Firstly -DeGea mom says it all, good saves but some diabolical finishing.

Secondly-Why is Allen still on pitch, surely Can is a much better option.

Thirdly- Coutinho is having a very poor run at the moment, nobody gives the ball away as much. Yet Lallana was taken off. ???
Forever a red
sixbuster

Postby Santa » Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:23 pm

LFC1990 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:11 pm wrote:If degea wasn't in goal we would be either winning or drawing

If Moyes is still managing ManU then then...difference is our fans are still asking for more time for BR while United saw the poisoned chalice and remedied it decisively. Some people just can't change with time and called for the Liverpool way...what is the Liverpool way? We don't accept mediocrity, we promote from within, we always based our foundation with a strong defence and we always produces great (or pretty decent one) strikers. Where are there now? we are playing without passion, tactics and while we are leaking goal we just can't make up for it up front. One man need to take the responsibility and I don't see why we should not take decisive action, and soon?
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:25 pm

damjan193 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:21 pm wrote:I'm f*cking sick of football ruining my entire week! ***** sakes they weren't even that good. Hell, we weren't even that bad!

Right...they have the confidence, we do not have the passion or more correctly put, we do not have A STRIKER!
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mart » Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:27 pm

Santa » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:23 pm wrote: One man need to take the responsibility and I don't see why we should not take decisive action, and soon?

Getting a caretaker manager wont really change much. We might as well wait for the summer when we can evaluate the season properly. We have better chances of getting a quality replacement then as well, if thats what we decide to do.
mart
LFC Super Member

Postby only me » Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:30 pm

mart » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:27 pm wrote:
Santa » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:23 pm wrote: One man need to take the responsibility and I don't see why we should not take decisive action, and soon?

Getting a caretaker manager wont really change much. We might as well wait for the summer when we can evaluate the season properly. We have better chances of getting a quality replacement then as well, if thats what we decide to do.

Sign Juergan Klop pay whatever they want and let's start January.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby mart » Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:31 pm

Santa » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:25 pm wrote:
damjan193 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:21 pm wrote:I'm f*cking sick of football ruining my entire week! ***** sakes they weren't even that good. Hell, we weren't even that bad!

Right...they have the confidence, we do not have the passion or more correctly put, we do not have A STRIKER!

Well we had two strikers on the bench and decided to sub our best attacking player from the first half while keeping our worst players in midfield when we needed to score.
mart
LFC Super Member

Postby Kash_Mountain » Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:33 pm

mart » Dec 14th, '14, 16:27 wrote:

FSG do not want a Caretaker, though their hands may be forced with today's result.  A Caretaker may give the players a boost .......

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:35 pm

They were there for the taking today but Brendan threw the 3 points away the moment he handed in his team sheet. Why the f**k he played Gerrard as a DM is beyond me, how much defensive carnage has he got to sit through before the penny finally drops?
Allen and Henderson were absolutely awful as well but even without a functioning midfield we still carved enough clear chances to win 3 games.
Why he chose this game to drop Mingolet is another head scratcher as well.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:38 pm

only me » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:30 pm wrote:
mart » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:27 pm wrote:

Sign Juergan Klop pay whatever they want and let's start January.

Have you seen where Dortmund are? They are having an even worse time than us, they are in the relegation zone of the Bundesliga and the Bundesliga is no where as competative as the prem.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:56 pm

Fewmin here what manager players against these with out a recognised striker. Lovren disgrace. Joe Allen im speechless. Why is he not playing Can , he takes off our most creative player. honest to god im fewmin.
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:10 pm

Terrible result again, just woeful finishing on our behalf. sterling as a striker  :down: every one of his chances were poor attempts.
Thought we started well but like always when another side is up for contesting the ball we soon lose out.  :help
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Mikz » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:11 pm

His Treatment of Llana has been a disgrace. One of our few players who has actually scored from open play this season.
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:12 pm

No ifs. No buts.
Sack Rodgers. Drop Gerrard, Allen, Lovren, never start Glenda again.
Ashamed of that result. 3-0 last season to this today. Utterly disgraceful and disgusting excuse of a team.
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games