Liverpool V Man Utd - Sunday 22nd March K.O. 1.30pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Kopite-Jud » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:00 pm

The worst thing about this is, i think that united are absolute dog sh!t

Watching them somehow pick up points is beyond a joke.  It knocks me physically sick.

De Gea saves and MASSIVE amounts of luck have sorted them out. (Newcastle not given pen/ Krul giving it to Young in the 89th min) is a bug bearer. Ironically they're starting to play better when they come to Anfield.

A game i was CONVINCED we'd win. I never bet on us,EVER, and i threw £60 on us to win.  This weekend was an absolute shocker. 

Nothing i'd love more than a villa win and us to win at Arsenal.

I can see history repeating its-self.  United dodgy win and us to play well at Arsenal but wont win.

I'm SICK of this.

S I C K
Kopite-Jud

Postby damjan193 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:50 pm

Kopite-Jud » Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:00 pm wrote:The worst thing about this is, i think that united are absolute dog sh!t

Watching them somehow pick up points is beyond a joke.  It knocks me physically sick.

De Gea saves and MASSIVE amounts of luck have sorted them out. (Newcastle not given pen/ Krul giving it to Young in the 89th min) is a bug bearer. Ironically they're starting to play better when they come to Anfield.

A game i was CONVINCED we'd win. I never bet on us,EVER, and i threw £60 on us to win.  This weekend was an absolute shocker. 

I can see history repeating its-self.  United dodgy win and us to play well at Arsenal but wont win.

I'm SICK of this.

S I C K

Exactly how I feel, to the last word. We're so much better than United who shouldn't be anywhere near where they are right now. Of all the games we played these past few months, this was the one I was convinced we'd win the most.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:22 pm

When you look at their side on paper I still can't believe we lost.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby only me » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:32 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:22 pm wrote:When you look at their side on paper I still can't believe we lost.

No leadership no guts no glory.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby LFC1990 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:32 am

I am still convinced we will get a top 4 finish

The master and his apprentice
LFC1990
LFC Super Member

Postby leeroy74 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:33 am

Kopite-Jud » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:00 pm wrote:The worst thing about this is, i think that united are absolute dog sh!t

I'm SICK of this.

S I C K

Dry your tears Princess, this is football. Man up and move on.  :)
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Postby Kopite-Jud » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:26 pm

I felt more confident about this game than any and i mean ANY game this season.

We battered them away and got beat 3-0 with the keeper getting MoTM  :suspect:

All my life i've believed in swings and roundabouts.  The good old ' what goes around comes around'.  With them it just keeps on going and going and going. 

I feel like ripping my eyes out
Kopite-Jud

Postby andy c legs » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:21 pm

The best thing the redmen can do is move on from that junk performance and result and look to the near future. They've got to, like us, look forward to the next 9 (possibly 11 games) and hope that we can go on another run and achieve something from what has largely gone down as a disapointing season so far.

At least for once the International break has come at a convenient time. We need to re-group and re-focus on what we can still do.

The new players have at least gained experience and hopefully it will hold them in good stead and take that hurt from losing to United into those next run of fixtures. And hopefully that BR has finally learnt to change tactics once in a while to combat the opposition preferably before a game kicks-off. :;):
[b]I am and always will be in love with them...
andy c legs
LFC Basic Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:52 pm

andy c legs » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:21 pm wrote:The best thing the redmen can do is move on from that junk performance and result and look to the near future. They've got to, like us, look forward to the next 9 (possibly 11 games) and hope that we can go on another run and achieve something from what has largely gone down as a disapointing season so far.

At least for once the International break has come at a convenient time. We need to re-group and re-focus on what we can still do.

The new players have at least gained experience and hopefully it will hold them in good stead and take that hurt from losing to United into those next run of fixtures. And hopefully that BR has finally learnt to change tactics once in a while to combat the opposition preferably before a game kicks-off. :;):

The United game was a big blow but nothing is decided yet, look at City last year, after they lost to us in the run in some people were writing them off but results went their way in the final few weeks of the season. Yes of course United are favourites but we are not out of it.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby andy c legs » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:46 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:52 pm wrote:
andy c legs » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:21 pm wrote:The best thing the redmen can do is move on from that junk performance and result and look to the near future. They've got to, like us, look forward to the next 9 (possibly 11 games) and hope that we can go on another run and achieve something from what has largely gone down as a disapointing season so far.

The United game was a big blow but nothing is decided yet, look at City last year, after they lost to us in the run in some people were writing them off but results went their way in the final few weeks of the season. Yes of course United are favourites but we are not out of it.

I agree Yak Yak as that lot still have to play Chelsea, Man City and Arsenal.  At least we've got City out of the way! :;):
[b]I am and always will be in love with them...
andy c legs
LFC Basic Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games