Liverpool V FC Sion - Europa League - Thurs Oct 1st KO 8pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby JC_81 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:01 pm

Seriously getting to the point of having had enough of the dross being served up this season.
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby parchpea » Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:04 pm

We are at that awkward point where getting smashed by Everton could end Rodgers and thats a hit worth taking for longer term good.

Hes just going game to game Rodgers and the players know it like us, playing but waiting for the axe to fall. Its a state of flux for everyone.

I honestly believe Rodgers is supremely confident his jobs safe and its this kind of fantasy thats crippling the club on the pitch, no sense of urgency at all.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby LFC1990 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:05 pm

I wont make excuses for BR I don't like him and I want him to leave however we dominated that game and when you start without arguably 7 first team players then you cant really have much of a complaint

Sakho
Skrtel
Coutinho
Hendo
Miilner
Sturridge
Benteke

with 67% possession you would hope that with the players above against this side we would capitalise unfortunately not and lets just hope that the players are feeling refreshed for the derby and we stonk Everton because if not resting them was a waste of time

The master and his apprentice
LFC1990
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:06 pm

That wasn't a good performance but I feel sorry for Rodgers in one respect, Ings, Origi and Lallana all at at least one gilt edged chance to win the game but they all somehow managed to make a right f[uc]k up of it.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Mikz » Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:23 pm

Im  sure we were outstanding in many ways
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redshade » Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:34 pm

Poor finishing from us.. Anyhow not like BR is too bothered about this competition.

Bitters match will be nerve racking i don't  know why i see them teaching us a lesson or two.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:40 pm

Another day, another average performance. To be fair to BR, we were unlucky not to win with our forwards missing a few gilt chances, but that's how it goes.

However, our next two games will see us travel to Everton and Spurs. These will make or (more likely) break BR's tenure as LFC boss. Personally, I can't see BR getting past Woodison and I think a thumping there will be enough to turn our fans' silent discontent into a vocal and notable outrage.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby only me » Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:44 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:06 pm wrote:That wasn't a good performance but I feel sorry for Rodgers in one respect, Ings, Origi and Lallana all at at least one gilt edged chance to win the game but they all somehow managed to make a right f[uc]k up of it.

Don't feel sorry for him one bit ,it's not a matter of coincidence this pattern remains ,we control the ball ,get one in then get one back and then just slowly diminish as time passes. This team is missing sense of direction and purpose ,players look motivated at times and not bothered the next moment ,some play in their natural positions some not ,defensive 3 or is it 4 are rotating all the time so no stability and no cohesion...Once you know that no matter how poor we might play Liverpool would get the result ,with this manager it's just another day in the office...He should be ashamed he turned Anfield into an Opera house....From the fans side i mean...Dead Silence.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby redshade » Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:44 pm

On the bright side were 2nd in the table. Woo hoo just like Brendan say i don't understand the fuss.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby RedAnt » Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:40 pm

redshade » Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:44 pm wrote:On the bright side were 2nd in the table. Woo hoo just like Brendan say i don't understand the fuss.

Brendan "you meant top four in the PREMIER League? No, sorry, can't be done. I thought you meant Europa"
"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
RedAnt

Postby red till i die!! » Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:22 am

That was garbage.  :nod  I don't give a shyte about controlling a game with backward and sideway passes or that the llama or origi should have won it. There is nothing to be happy about with that performance. All it showed is that regardless of what team we play we are there for the taking against any organised side that is willing to contest for the ball.
It was the same shyte again, get in front and then bend over. They also had chances to win that game so Rodgers can go F*u*c*k himself with his bullshyte. I hope he gets the fooking boot during the international break the f*u*c*k*i*n*g bell end.
Never have I ever seen us this bad  :down:
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Reg » Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:09 am

How disappointing....... we seem to be experts at playing down to the other team's level regardless of how bad they are.

Clearly there is no leadership on or off the pitch, nothing is firing them up.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:11 am

redshade » Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:34 am wrote:Anyhow not like BR is too bothered about this competition.

Stop saying this, this is complete bullsh!t. EVERY game is important, EVERY cup is important and in Europe we show the world what we're made of. This is embarrassing and if BR isn't bothered then he can feck off back to Swansea.  :veryangry  :veryangry  :veryangry
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby leeroy74 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:08 am

I think he's got one eye on saving his job and he knows the Everton game is the important one with regards to his employment. So, he makes 7 changes and that was what was served up, not a glittering display but not a loss and he gets to live another 3 days at least. Like someone said earlier the FSG aren't bothered whats served up, when they ask the question "did we lose tonight?" and the answer again is "no we didn't" then they see the bank balance jump up a little they'll be content that Rodgers is doing his job. These FSG lot seem to be interested in the cash generator that is LFC and not the pride and passion of good football.

Anyway, FC Sion - sh!t game, dull performance and 1 point. load of bollox but not unexpected
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Postby algymoon » Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:37 am

It was a very much expected shittly performance and the team will continue to show these kind displays until next season providing this f*cking idiot of manager BR does remain in charge!!!

Liverpool were really in game in first 18 minutes! the rest of possession it does not mean Sh*t! Sion should have won the game if Liverpool goal was rulled for off-side!!  we were lucky like the game against Villa!.

No deffence streatgy does exist in that idiot BR book.. Liverpool really don't have a defense as such of the past four seasons!!

The real hammerring games starts on Sunday, which I do expect will be shameful display by Liverpool!!
algymoon

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games