LIVERPOOL v Everton Sun 10th Dec 2.15pm KO

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:09 pm

We need to win, not because we need to keep the pressure on the teams above us or anything like that, we need to win because it's Everton.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:23 pm

Many think we will slaughter them because of the goals galore form we are in.
We can't underestimate Everton they have got a spark in them since big Sam took over. Sam knows how to get results and will put Everton up for a fight.

Klopp will know all this and I'm sure we will play cautiously but exploit them aswel.

I'm confident we will in though but i don't think it will be 4-0 or something.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:02 am

redshade » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:23 pm wrote:Many think we will slaughter them because of the goals galore form we are in.
We can't underestimate Everton they have got a spark in them since big Sam took over. Sam knows how to get results and will put Everton up for a fight.

Klopp will know all this and I'm sure we will play cautiously but exploit them aswel.

I'm confident we will in though but i don't think it will be 4-0 or something.

No I think you are right mate, this is going to be tougher than people think, i've got a funny feeling Jurgen is going to surprise a few people with his line up as well. I don't think we'll see our best XI for this one, at least not from the start anyway.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:54 am

Yup i think Klopp will tweak it here and there. We've got West brom H midweek after a few days so i guess there will be some rotation.

Hendo is definitely going to come in and im thinking Klopp may also play Oxlaide instead of Mane or Salah. We need Firminos energy upfront so im hoping we don't see Studge starting. At LB it will be Milner because i can't see Klopp playing Robertson.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby only me » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:23 am

redshade » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:54 am wrote:Yup i think Klopp will tweak it here and there. We've got West brom H midweek after a few days so i guess there will be some rotation.

Hendo is definitely going to come in and im thinking Klopp may also play Oxlaide instead of Mane or Salah. We need Firminos energy upfront so im hoping we don't see Studge starting. At LB it will be Milner because i can't see Klopp playing Robertson.

Why Milner before Robertson? If that's the case then I really don't know why we signed him...He is a great player a proven LB for his country and also for us when he got the Chance..it's starting to smell of things not related to football.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:01 pm

Yeah I have to agree, if Milner gets the nod ahead of Robertson you'd have to think that there has been some sort of falling out behind the scene's. I'm one of the few that quite like Moreno (I like defenders with recovery pace) but even I have to hold my hands up and admit that he is lucky to be getting so much game time ahead of Robertson, not that Moreno has done much wrong it's just that Robertson has looked so impressive (his delivery into the box is top notch). If Milner is ahead of him in the pecking order too then there is definately something up, no way on earth is Milner a better fullback than Robertson, not this 30 something version of Milner anyway.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:17 pm

Derby or not, I think we will stuff these bitter blue noses. Probably 3-0 (at least) I think Salah Coutinho and Firminho will all start. Mane could be on the bench, depends on rotation. I'd like to see the "fab four" start together, then you could always sub in second half in respect of the west Brom game.

Maybe llalana will feature also and oxlade-chamberlain. Probably a couple of changes by Klopp, but not that many. Hendo is definitely starting, probably for Can. Surely Robertson should play instead of Milner at LB, then it's a like for like swap.

Sam Alladyce is the biggest job hopper in football. Yes, the blues will be up for the game, but they have to stop not one goal scorer in LFC, but about FIVE who can score, as goals come from all angles. And I just can't see them keeping us out.

Like the late, great Emlyn Hughes said... "Liverpool are magic, Everton are tragic!!" :)
I can't see us failing to score in this one.
I wanna see sexy football redmen :p
Amen :)
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby only me » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:31 pm

To spice things up Chelsea just lost to the hammers...
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:02 pm

only me » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:31 pm wrote:To spice things up Chelsea just lost to the hammers...

How important has tomorrow's game become now? With at least 2 of our rivals dropping points we have to take advantage, these gift horses don't come along all that often so we have to win, anything less than 3 points is a huge opportunity lost.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby only me » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:09 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:02 pm wrote:
only me » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:31 pm wrote:To spice things up Chelsea just lost to the hammers...

How important has tomorrow's game become now? With at least 2 of our rivals dropping points we have to take advantage, these gift horses don't come along all that often so we have to win, anything less than 3 points is a huge opportunity lost.

How's the weather in Liverpool? Reports that game might be postponed due to heavy snow...
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:36 pm

Forecast for snow tomorrow morning. But they have undersoil heating at Anfield!?? Should have enough time to clear the snow so I can't see it postponed
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:05 pm

A win tomorrow and we are 3rd lets capitalise on Chelsea dropping points today.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:16 pm

What's the current goal difference of both teams
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:46 pm

Chelsea have got one more goal than us 15-14.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby red till i die!! » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:56 pm

I think Everton will be very physical tomorrow in order to stop us from running rampant over them. They cant and won't attempt to match us like for like so they will try to bring the hurt. They will probably us that Lewin lad up front on his own with Shrek tucked in behind. Quality wise we are on a different level so if we can get that to shine through we will take all 3 comfortably.
Il hope for 2 or 3 with Mane being our most dangerous player.
Milner will more than likely drop in for Moreno but I would go with Robertson instead. Henderson is sure to return also.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - Games