FULHAM VS LIVERPOOL - Saturday 31st october – 3.00pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Owzat » Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:49 am

SupitsJonF wrote:I wish carra would of just gotten off the pitch.  I thought that would be and will always be a straight red, but it's only a one game ban.  Now that his :censored: didn't get off, we're probably looking at 2 to 3 game ban, with the squad this fecked as it is we can't just go missing CB's because he got away with 2 similar tackles before :D.

But Degen, his def. was not a direct red.  Felt bad for the guy, looked like he was going to cry at one point before leaving the field.

The first red looked a bit harsh, but in fairness it probably looked worse to the ref and he has to make a judgement on what he sees and at the time.

Carra's red, I trust, will get rescinded on appeal since he got the ball. Not that I think we would have got a draw out of it at that stage anyway. Perhaps he was a little lucky not to see red last week or concede a penalty earlier in the game yesterday, if he gets away with a rescinded red over the two games then perhaps he will be a little fortunate overall.

I don't believe the panel can do anything with Degen's red can they? Isn't there some pompous regulation about not being able to rescind any card that was a bookable challenge? It probably should have been yellow, don't they make it so reds that should have been yellows stay red? Can't say as it wasn't entirely undeserved, yet another player sent off for a stupid needless challenge, at least Carra's was for a challenge that had to be made and was in his own half
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dazzer » Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:28 am

Just some stats on game.

Fulham Team Statistics Liverpool
3                Goals              1
1           1st Half Goals      1
6          Shots on Target      1
4          Shots off Target      5
3            Blocked Shots      4
2                Corners      2
10                  Fouls             13
3                 Offsides      2
1               Yellow Cards      0
0                Red Cards      2
73.5              Passing Success 84.4
19                  Tackles     15
84.2              Tackles Success 80
35.8                 Possession     64.2
46.8        Territorial Advantage 53.2

If any one cared to know.
Dazzer
LFC Super Member

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:08 am

Dazzer wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:Didnt yeh guts just turn over though Bav when you seen them three subs warmin up Speo, Plessis an Eccleston, i just looked an though fecking hell what have we been reduced to

To all the great tallent Rafa has brought to our club he knows what a great player is made of clearly.  :glare:

An considering that 2 of them have been here since kids at the academy an one of them came when he was 17 whats your point, ???
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby made in UK » Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:11 pm

After that I seriously don't know what to think anymore.
"I'm a bellend and now I'm banned for life"
made in UK
LFC Super Member

Postby Scottbot » Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:34 pm

Only saw the low-lights on MOTD but the simple truth is if you look at yesterday's team-sheet and it's simple. You have got 2/3 lads who simply aren't (and never will be) fit to to wear the shirt. It's a cliche but they say you are only as good as your weakest player(s) and that was the case yesterday. I'll bet Hodgson had his co..c..k on his forehead the moment he saw the likes of Krygiakos and Voronin in our line-up yesterday.

We're one defeat away from being out of BOTH of the competitions anyone gives a sh...i...t...e about   :(
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kunilson » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:05 pm

just wanna see how this month pans out now.....will be interesting. Birmingham we have to beat and then citeh after the internationals. jesus. as always ill remain optimistic but how we need another big performance in Lyon.

First 20 mins of the Fulham game we were all over them, benayoun hit the crossbar, then they went ahead against run of play....rest of the game we looked a bit flat and uninventive apart from a great Torres strike. towards end of 2nd half it just became a joke really. was a long ride home.

we'll be back, somehow, someway.....
kunilson
LFC Super Member

Postby ste123lfc » Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:15 am

Answer me this, how come the Ref that sent Carra and Degan off against Fulham has been relegated to forth official duties, presumably because he f*cked up and yet Degan loses his appeal. Do you think Sir Exlax had something to do with it.LOL

[url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1224886/EXCLUSIVE-Red-card-refs-Lee-Mason-Mike-Jones-axed-Phantom-Goal-official-Stuart-Attwell-get
s-game-Manchester-City.html?ITO=1490]LINK[/url]
From Shankly to Brendan we follow our team, Rome to Istanbul we've all lived the dream. Our journey is long, our goal stays the same, to keep for our children the famous red name.
ste123lfc
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games