Chelsea vs Liverpool 06/05 16:30 ko

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby killerp » Mon May 07, 2018 3:55 am

Only good news is the Ronaldo ankle injury. Might slow him down
killerp

Postby only me » Mon May 07, 2018 6:42 am

I know i might be harsh but i'm disappointed with VVD...This kind of games are exactly why we brought him..And yes while he can't cover everyone and everywhere..Losing to a Giroud header from within the box is pretty frustrating.
I really would have wanted VVD to keep a close eye on Chelsea big man and just kick/head the ball the fck out of the box each time
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby algymoon » Mon May 07, 2018 11:36 am

The nutcase ought to be contained for a EUROPA spot next season after his team dropping 7 valuable points on spin!!
The nutcase team play, side/square passes, back passes, and then a long ball, however, these tactics won't when you forwards faced with a solid defence!!
The only striker who has tried is Mane,  Salah was so pitiful and pathetic, the master of duds Firmino was no existing and as always, the f*cking club is trying to give him an improved contract! f*cking madness, Clyne was and still useless Sh*t, the new star Solanke ought to be started in every game, in order to miss more open chances ( another f*cking useless to wear Liverpool shirt)
I can not see them beating Brighton, and as I have predicted the nutcase team will miss out on fourth place.

A STEADY DECLINE MAY CONTINUE!!! I am pleased the LFC owner was at present to watch the team's decline.
algymoon

Postby killerp » Mon May 07, 2018 12:08 pm

algymoon » Mon May 07, 2018 10:36 am wrote:A STEADY DECLINE MAY CONTINUE!!!....

This not Arsenal FC, sure you have the right club?
killerp

Postby only me » Mon May 07, 2018 12:46 pm

algymoon » Mon May 07, 2018 10:36 am wrote:The nutcase ought to be contained for a EUROPA spot next season after his team dropping 7 valuable points on spin!!
The nutcase team play, side/square passes, back passes, and then a long ball, however, these tactics won't when you forwards faced with a solid defence!!
The only striker who has tried is Mane,  Salah was so pitiful and pathetic, the master of duds Firmino was no existing and as always, the f*cking club is trying to give him an improved contract! f*cking madness, Clyne was and still useless Sh*t, the new star Solanke ought to be started in every game, in order to miss more open chances ( another f*cking useless to wear Liverpool shirt)
I can not see them beating Brighton, and as I have predicted the nutcase team will miss out on fourth place.

A STEADY DECLINE MAY CONTINUE!!! I am pleased the LFC owner was at present to watch the team's decline.

I'm with Alregy here! i remember his predication we will reach the CL final not so long ago...surely he knows what he is talking about  :laugh:
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon May 07, 2018 3:14 pm

algymoon » Mon May 07, 2018 10:36 am wrote:The nutcase ought to be contained for a EUROPA spot next season after his team dropping 7 valuable points on spin!!

You still mad because Maure lost on Friday?  :;):
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redshade » Mon May 07, 2018 3:34 pm

My theory is Algy is an undercover mod trying to spice up the forum with an alien alternative view.

He posts once a week and chuckles at the responses he gets. I think it is all banter for him nothing else
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby bunglemark2 » Mon May 07, 2018 3:38 pm

redshade » Mon May 07, 2018 2:34 pm wrote:My theory is Algy is an undercover mod trying to spice up the forum with an alien alternative view.

He posts once a week and chuckles at the responses he gets. I think it is all banter for him nothing else

Personally I think he hasn't recovered from the trauma of having his soother taken from him at the age of 19.
Him and that other mong GOS.
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon May 07, 2018 6:25 pm

The lads have had 4 intense Champions League games and they've  practically run themselves into the ground in each ,Salah looks lost ,Firmino jaded ,only Mane is performing well enough to crank the gears in that triumvirate. I mean yesterday at Chelsea we were whipping in crosses from both flanks and hardly any of our play went through the middle ,its no surprise that Milner ,Clyne and Robertson seen most of the ball in those 20 minutes as we were heavily reliant on the three of them pumping the ball into Chelsea's box.

I just think we need to work on our link up play again and start moving that ball quickly in the opponents area ,because yesterday we left our A game still at Melwood and utilized an ineffective approach that if I'm honest played straight into Cahill and Co's hands,that said Solanke could have scored two with his head in the second half.

A few observations ,Robertson needed to take the ball past his man instead of just passing it inside ,Trent is no midfielder, Salah's game is about receiving the ball when he's just inside the opponents half ,yesterday he was pushed up too close to the play and Mane was forced to drop deep to feed Firmino. In truth it was scruffy and untidy and it suited Chelsea. Lovren was at fault for the goal he let Giroud jump practically unchallenged and Robertson was beaten far too easily by Moses and the  cross he allowed him to chip in led to the winner.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Mon May 07, 2018 10:33 pm

It's was always gonna be tough around the champions league games.. I expected us losing the Chelsea game as this is there only hope of doing anything relevant this year. It was the 2 draws in previous games that was dissapointing looking back.. but as long as we beat Brighton it will be a successful year for us.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby Doeboy » Tue May 08, 2018 9:24 am

Our record againat the other top 5 hasn't been great in the league, especially away from home. Lost to Chelsea, spurs, utd. city and drew against Arsenal....so 1 pont from a possible 15 away from home.
Doeboy

Postby devaney » Tue May 08, 2018 10:05 am

Lets face it we all know that Liverpool never does anything easy. WE JUST NEED TO WIN THE LAST TWO GAMES BEFORE THE SUMMER BREAK !!
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue May 08, 2018 10:55 am

Doeboy » Tue May 08, 2018 8:24 am wrote:Our record againat the other top 5 hasn't been great in the league, especially away from home. Lost to Chelsea, spurs, utd. city and drew against Arsenal....so 1 pont from a possible 15 away from home.

For some reason I've got it in my head that we've got a good record against the other top teams but as you say mate, away from home at least, we've been very poor. There's a couple of tonkings (City and Spurs) and a dramatic collapse (Arsenal) in there as well.
What I would say though is a lot of those games came in the first half of the season when we were having issues with our back 4 and keeper. The introduction of Karius and particularly VVD has improved us a lot. The tonking at City was down to us having 10 men too.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Doeboy » Tue May 08, 2018 11:24 am

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue May 08, 2018 9:55 am wrote:
Doeboy » Tue May 08, 2018 8:24 am wrote:Our record againat the other top 5 hasn't been great in the league, especially away from home. Lost to Chelsea, spurs, utd. city and drew against Arsenal....so 1 pont from a possible 15 away from home.

For some reason I've got it in my head that we've got a good record against the other top teams but as you say mate, away from home at least, we've been very poor. There's a couple of tonkings (City and Spurs) and a dramatic collapse (Arsenal) in there as well.
What I would say though is a lot of those games came in the first half of the season when we were having issues with our back 4 and keeper. The introduction of Karius and particularly VVD has improved us a lot. The tonking at City was down to us having 10 men too.

Yeah was thinking the same but this season overall we've only won 2 (Arsenal and City at home) out of a possible 10 league games with the other top 5 sides which equates to 10 pts out of a possible 30 in those games.
Doeboy

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Tue May 08, 2018 11:37 am

bunglemark2 » Mon May 07, 2018 3:38 pm wrote:
redshade » Mon May 07, 2018 2:34 pm wrote:My theory is Algy is an undercover mod trying to spice up the forum with an alien alternative view.

Him and that other mong GOS.

:D
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games