chel$ea vs LIVERPOOL

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby The_Rock » Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:34 pm

Hopefully......this will be the match which hammers the final nail into mourinho. No better time to beat that team.....although I will take a draw if it was offered to me now.

Would like to see this team if Big Ben is fit.

Mig
      Clyne     Skrtel   Sakho   Moreno
                    Lucas   Can/Milner
    Milner/Coutinho      Firminho     Lallana
                     Benteke
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:32 pm

Pity we couldn't find a formation that allows both Coutinho and Firmino to play centrally, the pair of them are obviously far more effective in the middle than they are out wide. As Carragher said they just haven't got the pace or the athletic ability to get up and down the line all game but imo in that space behind the striker the 2 of them could be a revelation.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby parchpea » Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:55 pm

Be mint if we could win this one but two teams struggling.

Our squad is so imbalanced it makes it very difficult to put a structured team out and for this reason I think we may toil again here but if anyone can do it I guess its Klopp.

Two managers with very different public personas but I suspect equally ruthless behind closed doors.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:26 am

We MUST nail these w@ankers to the mast. They're devoid of direction, confidence and form. We thrash them and that'll be the end of their manager for ever (at least at Chelsea)  :buttrock

In fact, I can already hear the Kop singing "You're getting sacked in the morning"  :D
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby leeroy74 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:46 am

Ideal situation - we beat them
Realistic situation - they'll take us apart. We're just not good enough at the moment to beat them.

Sorry for the negative view but it's how I feel about it.
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:34 pm

Looking at their form/results it should be a good time to play them BUT we ourselves have been far from convincing and given the quality Chelski have in their squad they surely can't continue to underachieve  ?

A home game against us might just be the thing that gets them to rally and raise their performance.

Hoping we come away with something but it's a game I won't be putting any money on.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:36 pm

woof woof ! » Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:34 pm wrote:Looking at their form/results it should be a good time to play them BUT we ourselves have been far from convincing and given the quality Chelski have in their squad they surely can't continue to underachieve  ?

A home game against us might just be the thing that gets them to rally and raise their performance.

Hoping we come away with something but it's a game I won't be putting any money on.

Yeah even if some of their players aren't playing for mourinho you can bet your bottom dollar that they will all be up for it tomorrow, their fans won't allow them to put in a half @rsed performance in against us.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby LFC1990 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:59 pm

I think we will beat them To be honest

They dont have any grafters yes they have great talent in Costa and Hazard but those players really havent turned up this season.

We seem to raise our game against the better teams. I mean if we had played the way we played against Arsenal V Southampton, Norwich or West ham im confident we would have taken more point then the 2 we picked up in those

No matter who it was against or what competition it is in the win against bournemouth will raise the conifdence. The performance of firmino will raise his and our confidence.

Hopefully we start Benteke. Zouma is a big lad who will destroy origi

The master and his apprentice
LFC1990
LFC Super Member

Postby Dundreamin is back » Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:08 pm

I want to see Maureen given the boot due to a "Ghost Goal" I will never forget how you celebrated at Anfield in April 2014. B**TARD
Dundreamin is back
LFC Advanced Member

Postby redshade » Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:18 pm

Looks like Benteke will be fit for this one. Massive boost for us.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby Pig Catcher » Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:48 am

redshade » Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:18 pm wrote:Looks like Benteke will be fit for this one. Massive boost for us.

Benteke on the bench with Firmino starting in front of Coutinho and Lallana. But will be useful off the bench.
Pig Catcher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:38 am

Pig Catcher » Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:48 pm wrote:
redshade » Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:18 pm wrote:Looks like Benteke will be fit for this one. Massive boost for us.

Benteke on the bench with Firmino starting in front of Coutinho and Lallana. But will be useful off the bench.

I'd start Benteke mate, Firmino had a decent game on Wednesday but there's a huge difference between leading the line against Bournemouth at home and leading the line against the likes of Terry, Cahill and Zouma etc at Stamford Bridge. The last time we beat Chelsea in the league Daniel Sturridge was in their squad so poor form or not we still have a massive task on our hands.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby algymoon » Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:30 am

It will be a very tough match, and we hope the players are fully focased and aviod bad mistakes especially at the back, whereas Chelsea very strong in air from set play. A draw will be a very good result.

Best of luck lads.
algymoon

Postby only me » Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:29 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:38 am wrote:
Pig Catcher » Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:48 pm wrote:

I'd start Benteke mate, Firmino had a decent game on Wednesday but there's a huge difference between leading the line against Bournemouth at home and leading the line against the likes of Terry, Cahill and Zouma etc at Stamford Bridge. The last time we beat Chelsea in the league Daniel Sturridge was in their squad so poor form or not we still have a massive task on our hands.

Firmino isn't a youth player mate...he played against he best defenders in the world...play them both.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby C-R » Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:41 pm

Firmino starts. Benteke on the bench!

Mignolet clyne skrtel sakho moreno lucas can milner lallana coutinho firmino

Subs: Bogdan lovren allen randall benteke teixeira ibe
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - Games