Burnley V Liverpool - EPL - Saturday 20th August 3pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Mikz » Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:52 pm

Klopp laughing...think its funny do you WHACK  :veryangry
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby C-R » Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:57 pm

sgs » Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:51 pm wrote:
C-R » Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:49 pm wrote:Burnley 2 - 0 Liverpool : Full Time

Disgraceful performance, even JK not really trying to change it up early enough either

The Benteke money needs spending NOW !

1. a f*cking left back
2. a "proper" defensive midfielder

:censored:     

Sorry mate but if you really believe Moreno will improve we are in trouble and Milner is no left back

Its not about spending money. Its about getting what you have to work...
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kartiek » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:00 pm

Look at the bright side guys. Maybe Burnely is this years' Leicester.   :oops:
kartiek

Postby parchpea » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:03 pm

Too passive in the transfer market and faith in players who bring repeated failure.

We needed to rip the squad apart not tinker about around the edges and whilst Klopp may feel you can train a team to victory money talks in the Premiership, agression in the market not subtle amendments.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby fivecups » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:03 pm

Not sure I can do this this season guys.....
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:07 pm

The past 7 days encapsulates the last 25 years in a nutshell.
No doubt we'll get a midweek rallying call in the Echo from Hendo or Lovren.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby leeroy74 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:18 pm

Since just after Xmas I've kept very quiet about our gaffa.  I got lambasted last time I said anything derogatory against him.  However after this shower of Sh*t performance I'm gonna affirm my status,  I never rated him when he joined us.  People said 'let him have a transfer window to bring in his own players then judge him'. So January passed over and nothing.  So I kept a low profile because people then said 'wait till the summer transfer window is done,  he'll revamp this team then judge him'.
Well here we are,  2nd game of the season,  lost to Burnley. Nothing at all convinces me that this man is any good to sort this team out. 

I'm awaiting the next line of excuses from certain people...    'he needs a full season'. 'the weather isn't right'. 'the Tea lady has changed the tea bags'. 

Nothing to say about today's game.  f*cking Sh*t.
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Postby C-R » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:21 pm

leeroy74 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:18 pm wrote:
Well here we are,  2nd game of the season,  lost to Burnley.

As you say yourself, it's only the 2nd game of the season, we beat Barcelona and then Arsenal within a week, we have then lost to Burnley

I am far from happy about it either, I don't blame our manager alone, I blame the whole team (JK inlcuded)

and yes (predictably in your eyes) judge him at the end of the season
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby algymoon » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:24 pm

It is a shambles from a title challenger hayed team like LFC, so many people have had high hopes and talked some much LFC this season, Well wake up people, it is only a false hope!!.

I have even started to doubt Klopp player's judgement and his useless tactics, he will fall flat on his face like BR.
As long as we have a defence line consist of the sell by date German flat footed player, along with clyne, Moreno and even Lovern, the team with always give a head start to the opponent, and play catch up afterward.

As for finishing in top four, it is really a joke, the team, players and manager should really aim to cement their 8th spot position for this season as the last one. They will have another hammering next weekend at Spurs, and then the whole real season should start when LFC will by end on next month 10 - 15 points behind the leaders!.

Klopp shitty team SHOULD NOT INCLUDED those Players:

Clyne (useless), (Firmino back to his real value £0.29p), Henderson (donkey, should never be a skipper), Sturridge (unfit and he was responsible for the second goal), The German CB (sell by date useless defender), Wijnaldum ( useless, he went missing the whole game) CAN should in or even the promising Stewart, or, Grujic   

Milner is never be a left back and he has struggled through out the match, I cannot see the logic behind selling Smith!, and keeping the useless Moreno!, or Clyne, Henderson, Mignolet, and many more average players we still have in LFC squad.
It will require Klopp to have invested in real good defenders, rather than depending on improving the attack! which we saw today almost 80 mins of attacking football did not produce goals, however Burnely had two shoots two goals, Game won.
algymoon

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:35 pm

First off. Congrats to Burnley !

We've often taken the ***** out of them in this forum but today with a bit of luck (?) they got it spot on.

As for us ?

Are we disappointed ?  Of course we are  :veryangry

Are we surprised ?   :no  not really, how many times have we seen us come off the back of a great win against top four opposition only to fail in the next match against a side we were expected to roll over.

Hard to criticise our lads when they had 80% percent of ball possesion, I guess it comes down to "It's not how much you have of the ball, it's more about what you do with it"

Again Kudo's to Burnley and we have to accept that we just weren't good enough.

Early days but if the first two games are anything to go by I think we're in for a hell of a roller coaster season AND unless we can show more composure and maturity against the the lesser fancied sides (like Burnley) I'm afraid a top four finish will be beyond us   :(

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby leeroy74 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:37 pm

C-R » Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:21 pm wrote:
leeroy74 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:18 pm wrote:
Well here we are,  2nd game of the season,  lost to Burnley.

As you say yourself, it's only the 2nd game of the season, we beat Barcelona and then Arsenal within a week, we have then lost to Burnley

I am far from happy about it either, I don't blame our manager alone, I blame the whole team (JK inlcuded)

and yes (predictably in your eyes) judge him at the end of the season

You can't keep moving the goal posts,  although that could help Ha Ha
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Postby only me » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:49 pm

leeroy74 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:18 pm wrote:Since just after Xmas I've kept very quiet about our gaffa.  I got lambasted last time I said anything derogatory against him.  However after this shower of Sh*t performance I'm gonna affirm my status,  I never rated him when he joined us.  People said 'let him have a transfer window to bring in his own players then judge him'. So January passed over and nothing.  So I kept a low profile because people then said 'wait till the summer transfer window is done,  he'll revamp this team then judge him'.
Well here we are,  2nd game of the season,  lost to Burnley. Nothing at all convinces me that this man is any good to sort this team out. 

I'm awaiting the next line of excuses from certain people...    'he needs a full season'. 'the weather isn't right'. 'the Tea lady has changed the tea bags'. 

Nothing to say about today's game.  f*cking Sh*t.

You are right it was a fcking Sh*tty game the rest of your post is you shooting your load wayyyyy too early mate.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:53 pm

After losing 2-0 to Burnley I think Jurgen is as confused/disappointed as we are  :(

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:22 pm

Take the Benteke money, add a few quid to it and go out and buy a top class central midfielder. We've got 11 days.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:34 pm

Well that was galling ,where did all theses baby passes come from ? I lost count how many passes were under hit or  intercepted by Burnley players not partaking in our stoners version  of ' pass the parcel'  ??? Henderson was so bad today I actually felt sympathy for his loved ones ,Clyne's assist was in keeping with his performance against Arsenal when he just let players waltz past him ,clearly it's not just Benteke who thinks he plays for Burnley ! I suppose what irks me the most is we look shot full of holes all over the pitch without someone to shield our back four  ,It's not like Burnley played on the front foot ,they had three fucking attacks and two led to goals. If we can't prepare ourselves  to defend competently against a team with such limited forays forward then we really are in deep shit !
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games