BLACKBURN ROVERS v LIVERPOOL - Saturday 5 december 2009 15:00

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:36 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
heimdall wrote:I do see Rafa as a disease

I'm not f'ucking having that !

You (and others) wonder why you get offside with so many people and have ended up being red carded ?

Whatever you may think of our managers shortcoming this is totally OTT and indefensible in my book.

Not sure how come you're still able to post , but rest assured you're temporary ban has just become permanent.

Are peoples opinions no longer valid on this FORUM?

Are you now controlling what people post.

This site has some serious problems at the moment and has deteriated as much as our clubs performances.. oops better be careful what I say... shocking behaviour???
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby woof woof ! » Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:48 pm

Ola Mr Benitez wrote:Are peoples opinions no longer valid on this FORUM?

This site has some serious problems at the moment and has deteriated as much as our clubs performances.. oops better be careful what I say... shocking behaviour??

Whatever your opinion of Rafa Benetiz, describing him as a desease is an "opinion" thats not welcome in this forum. It's the kind of comment/"opinion" you'd expect from WUMS and WOPDONGS

If you're not happy with that f'uck off to a forum that will find it acceptable.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:49 pm

made in UK wrote:
heimdall wrote:
bigmick wrote:
Kash_Mountain wrote:Controversial point. 

I keep hearing from mates and on the radio of reports that what Rafa has seen so far in training of Aquaman- he is no where near up to the standard of the EPL, and should Rafa bring him on, then Rafa is worried that it will be plain for everyone to see that he made a mistake in buying Aquaman. 

Note: I don't know whether to believe it or not, but could this really be true?

I really can't understand why Rafa hasn't brought Aquaman on as we need a bit of creative spark in midfield, however if what has been mentioned above is true then we're really in trouble.

Somebody else said that but I just can't see it. Even if he ain't worth 20 million quid, he must surely be decent and be able to provide the team with more balance than the Lucas/Masherano axis.

Totally agree he has to be better than Lucas, otherwise is it another Rafa miracle signing, well actually buying an injured player is quite something in itself, I mean who the feck buys injured players??

BTW Don't get so preachy Nanny, I clearly remember you saying that you would be happy for the team to be relegated if it meant getting rid of twit and tw@t, I guess we would have to loose a few games for that to happen wouldn't we?   :D

Good call Heimy  :D

Some members forget what they say a month or two back and then contradict themselves at the present point in time.

FWIW I wouldn't want LFC to get relegated to get rid of the Yanks and I wouldn't want us to loose so United can't win the league. I think/hope Chelsea do it instead (win the league that is)

Believe  :buttrock

An did you read my response to him an all , so i havnt forgot what i said. im not that fecking old :;):
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:27 am

I agree with Made in the uk, I hate the mancs with a passion and would really be upset if they take our record , but I don't believe I would ever hope we lost a game..... not even to rid us of our owners! We just have to hope that Chelsea (who I also don't like ) win the title if we can't.
account deleted by request

Postby stmichael » Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:41 am

Saturday was probably the worst game of football I've ever seen, especially in the first half. Second half we improved a bit but were still dire. Why Ngog didn't start upfront is beyond me.

I've been to Leeds, Sunderland and Blackburn away this season and witnessed three absolutely horrible displays. We probably mustered about two shots on target in the three games. I'm off to Villa on the 29th aswell which doesn't bare well. :sniffle
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:23 pm

woof woof ! wrote:

This site has some serious problems at the moment and has deteriated as much as our clubs performances.. oops better be careful what I say... shocking behaviour??

Whatever your opinion of Rafa Benetiz, describing him as a desease is an "opinion" thats not welcome in this forum. It's the kind of comment/"opinion" you'd expect from WUMS and WOPDONGS

If you're not happy with that f'uck off to a forum that will find it acceptable.

I will put this in simple terms for you to understand...

Where I work we use the term "disease" as something that needs to be taken out for the organisation to move forward.

If you read the original post in this way (which I think most people would do unless a little bit slow) you can understand the point.

I am sure the poster was not calling Rafa a disease in its purest terms.
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby tonyeh » Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:35 pm

woof woof ! wrote:

Sorry Woof, but you're way out of line on this.

:no
tonyeh

Postby Festy » Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:56 pm

Unbelievably poor display from us. Some players were playing as if it was their 7th consecutive game in 7 days. Some were looking like ill babies. I don't know what remains to play for this season and certainly don't care what we do in europa universalis tea cup or whatever. Man City are getting stronger and stronger so I can't see us finishing in top 4 this season. Rafa's time is definitely over. He would be much better in Italian or French leagues with his poor defensive mentality.

This was our play: Agger passes to Carra, Carra to Agger, Agger to Johnson, Johnson back to Agger, Agger to Lucas, Lucas to Insua, Insua back to Lucas, Lucas to Carra, Carra to Reina, Reina back to Carra, Carra again to Reina, Reina hoofs it upfield, header won by Samba......... :angry:
ImageImageImage

-----YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE. WILL YOU ?-----
Festy

Postby Owzat » Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:27 pm

bigmick wrote:

I keep hearing from mates and on the radio of reports that what Rafa has seen so far in training of Aquaman- he is no where near up to the standard of the EPL, and should Rafa bring him on, then Rafa is worried that it will be plain for everyone to see that he made a mistake in buying Aquaman. 

I really can't understand why Rafa hasn't brought Aquaman on as we need a bit of creative spark in midfield, however if what has been mentioned above is true then we're really in trouble.

Somebody else said that but I just can't see it. Even if he ain't worth 20 million quid, he must surely be decent and be able to provide the team with more balance than the Lucas/Masherano axis.

Sounds very made up, like you'd judge someone from training alone and you'd put them on the bench on that basis - regularly to boot. You wouldn't buy someone for £20m and decide, on the basis of training, that they couldn't play in the Premiership. Plenty have failed, but even six month wonders like Wobbinho got a good run of starts - despite one or two members suggesting he came off after 60 minutes every time
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:30 pm

Owzat wrote:
bigmick wrote:

Sounds very made up, like you'd judge someone from training alone and you'd put them on the bench on that basis - regularly to boot. You wouldn't buy someone for £20m and decide, on the basis of training, that they couldn't play in the Premiership. Plenty have failed, but even six month wonders like Wobbinho got a good run of starts - despite one or two members suggesting he came off after 60 minutes every time

I think you're making a fatal mistake of applying logic there, mate.
God knows, Rafa doesn't think logically.....
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Owzat » Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:37 pm

Rafa would be a complete fool if he did judge a £20m signing on the training pitch and not play him. His future could hang on Aquilani, you can't spend £20m on a player and hide him unless the rest of the side cost £17m+ and results were much better.

While I don't think much of Rafa's tactics, spending etc, I don't think he's THAT stoopid.
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:42 pm

NANNY RED wrote:Yes i do sometimes wonder if it would be worth it to go out of competitions to get rid of them two,an a few of the whoppers might fall by the wayside an all,  But to say youd take a few,losses so the mancs wont win the prem is taking it a bit far

That thinking is flawed though, the owners will blame Rafa for defeats and I suspect he'll be gone before they go.

Most likely consequence is lost income through league position and cup exits and us seeing less spending and fall further off the pace.

I think it's better to hope new buyers come in, less likely to happen if we keep losing and that impacting on our revenue
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fauxy » Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:54 pm

as much as heimdall's posts are annoying... that seemed like a harsh card imo
Fauxy

Postby bunglemark2 » Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:56 pm

Fauxy wrote:as much as heimdall's posts are annoying... that seemed like a harsh card imo

I disagree..he's a total WUM and should be taken out and shot !  :D
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby TheLad » Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:20 pm

Bring back heimdall, I already miss him.. :(
TheLad
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games