BLACKBURN ROVERS v LIVERPOOL - Saturday 5 december 2009 15:00

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby bunglemark2 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:53 am

In all fairness to Eggnog, I think if you look closely at a replay of the shot he hit the bar with, it took a horrendous bounce off a divot before it came to him, and kinda skewed it onto his shin. Otherwise he was well placed to slot it in....Have another look....

Aside from that, we were well and truly muck again...
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby redhayesy » Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:30 pm

Zidane wrote:
bigmick wrote:
Zidane wrote:Another draw, just :censored: depressing.  Rafa needs to get his act together this is :censored: horrible.    No excuses.

??? You sure mate?

Not against blackburn.  We should have won.  That was a strong lineup too I don't understand what the problem is with the team.  They should be giving it their all regardless of the situation, they're professionals and play for Liverpool FC the way some of these guys have been going out there lately is disheartening.  I'm not putting it all on the players I'm sure Rafa's man management has something to do with it as well whether people will admit it or not..  Bottom line is that they should be playing a lot better and need to stop looking like they don't care about results.

Stevie should call everyone out in training or something, everyone needs a big kick in the :censored:.  Seems like only 3-4 players seem to care enough about what's going on lately.  Unfortunately, in my opinion, Stevie doesn't have that in him.. it hurts us a lot that our manager and captain both suck at man management.  You can't always influence games on the pitch you have to be able to do it on and off.

oh that's right -stevie doesn't have it in him to lead the team, ffs where were you watching the game last weekend, let alone istanbul! yes i agree that some players need a kick up the backside, but to question raffa's man management & stevie's leadership qualities is a fecking dis-grace of a post!

anyway back to yesterday's perforfance- for me GJ was MOTM, closely followed by masha- he was brilliant for me an looks like he's got the bit between his teeth again!

the only thing that i would say is that - the first half, more urgency was needed, but without torres we lack the cutting edge in the final ball, so that for me cannot be down to raffa's man management or stevie's lack of leadership either, it's about the attitude of players around him, so yes we need to take our chances when we are dominating the play, but to say the players don't care about the result or performance is bu11sh1t beyound belief!

i thought the following yesterday was also brilliant yesterday- they sang throughout the majority of the game which was music to my ears- singing raffa's name etc, brilliant to hear cause that's what it's all about at the moment!

finally why should stevie call everyone out in training? we are all in this together, the players, the manager, the coaching staff, the fans, fecking everyone- one man doesn't make a team- we have always stuck together as a FC an always will, through thick an thin!
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby redhayesy » Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:37 pm

tonyeh wrote:I wish Benitez would just fuck off at this point. I'm getting sick to death of seeing Liverpool play in their own half, with a single striker up top completely out of his depth.

That was really depressing today. They didn't even try.

ffs that sums up this forum at the moment for me! -no constuctive, thought out post, just bu11sh1t ignorance about 'the players didn't even try cr@p etc'  :no
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby redhayesy » Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:49 pm

shanklygates wrote:im also in a position now were i actually want us to lose games, our season is over and the more games we lose the more nails in rafa's coffin.

words fail me with t0ssers like you! i can take from what you say youv'e never been to a game let alone even know where anfield is!

just for a lesson in life for you- if you ever go to a game home or away an spout that sh1t i asure you of one thing- you will not come out of the ground the way you came in!
(i actually want LiverpooL to loose) just feck off an follow whoever is top of the league next week you tw@t, cause with post's like that you have shown your true colours an they certaintly ain't the famous red of LFC.

P.S DON'T REPLY, YOU ARE ON IGNORE- where you belong!
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby shawnk » Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:15 pm

redhayesy wrote:
shanklygates wrote:im also in a position now were i actually want us to lose games, our season is over and the more games we lose the more nails in rafa's coffin.

words fail me with t0ssers like you! i can take from what you say youv'e never been to a game let alone even know where anfield is!

just for a lesson in life for you- if you ever go to a game home or away an spout that sh1t i asure you of one thing- you will not come out of the ground the way you came in!
(i actually want LiverpooL to loose) just feck off an follow whoever is top of the league next week you tw@t, cause with post's like that you have shown your true colours an they certaintly ain't the famous red of LFC.

P.S DON'T REPLY, YOU ARE ON IGNORE- where you belong!

Calm down sir
shawnk

Postby Zidane » Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:28 pm

He needs to call people out because sometimes we just look f'n flat.  I don't mean specific players I mean the team as a whole.  If all they hear is Rafa saying we're improving we played well etc etc they might think it's okay to play the way they play at times.  Someone needs to tell them that hey, we look like :censored: out there sometimes and it won't do.  We have looked like zombies in some very important games this season and for me it is unacceptable when we are in the situation we're in.

I never brought up the fans, I never said the players don't care, obviously they do, I just said they don't look like it sometimes.  They need to do a better job of showing it on the pitch, that's all.  The energy and drive isn't there all the time and right now it needs to be there every single game.

As for my comments about Stevie/Rafa, I stand by them.  I don't think Stevie says enough or talks enough to the team off the pitch.  I never questioned his leadership on the pitch, everyone knows how he can affect games there.  As for Rafa, nothing to say there everyone knows he can rub people the wrong way at times.  Like I said though, these things shouldn't decide how they play.  They're professionals and they play for Liverpool, they shouldn't need any more motivation but unfortunately it looks like they do.  No one is going to cry if Stevie were to say something, he's the captain, they would follow his lead and imo we would be all the better for it.
Zidane

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:32 pm

Im knackerd , pis.sed off, an skint went the game yesterday then went to meet my husband to watch Amir Khan. yes i know he won but fecking joke,

It was freezing in Blackburn fecking freezing ,but im getting sick an tired now of going the game an watching a only a few players turn up. Javier being one of them ,couldnt fault him an he if reports are correct that he will be going then im seriously worried , At the mo he is one of the players who looks like he cares, Yes i was left scratching me head as why Rafa didnt bring on Aqualii, if hes not fit dont take him an put him on the bench , We were absolutly woeful first half one of the poorest displays of 45 minutes ive seen for ages , Second half much better when Albert came off , waste of space in my opinion. An Yossi to me is still deffo still injured, Stevie looks like he needs an op as soon as an is playing through the pain barrier an its showing, I was talking to a lad yesterday an he told me that Fernandos injury is far more serious than what is being said, Im just choker with everything at the moment , youve got fans paying fecking good hard earned money , ducking an diving to get a ticket to travel an turn up an watch the lads play , its a shame some off them are not thinking about this an turning up to play themselves,

Ive read a few posts in this thread an im mortified that any Liverpool supporter can hope that we lose a game , dosnt matter weather its a five a side, Friendly or a premiership match ffs you never never want the lads to lose , well i dont for a start. An alls because the mancs might overtake us in titles , FFS some need to get a grip, so what if they do it this season, Records are whats made to be broken an we specialse in doing that , Let them have a sneak preview of what its like to be record holders it will only be more sweeter when we come along and take it off them, Which we will im sure of it, Yes we would all like them not to overtake us , butt to say its ok for us to lose  games in the future so they cant is fecking bordering on insanity , Try telling that to those who go the game , those who travel hundreds of miles turning up at some shi.tholes of grounds on a wed night, Yeh right . Any one in my opinion who wants us to lose is a :censored: whopper.
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tonyeh » Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:19 pm

redhayesy wrote:
tonyeh wrote:I wish Benitez would just fuck off at this point. I'm getting sick to death of seeing Liverpool play in their own half, with a single striker up top completely out of his depth.

That was really depressing today. They didn't even try.

ffs that sums up this forum at the moment for me! -no constuctive, thought out post, just bu11sh1t ignorance about 'the players didn't even try cr@p etc'  :no

Dry up you tart.

Learn some some construct first, before you bleat on about others.

The team is going down the toilet and all the blind faith in the world isn't going to change that. Wake the fuck up.
tonyeh

Postby Kash_Mountain » Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:04 pm

Controversial point. 

I keep hearing from mates and on the radio of reports that what Rafa has seen so far in training of Aquaman- he is no where near up to the standard of the EPL, and should Rafa bring him on, then Rafa is worried that it will be plain for everyone to see that he made a mistake in buying Aquaman. 

Note: I don't know whether to believe it or not, but could this really be true?

I really can't understand why Rafa hasn't brought Aquaman on as we need a bit of creative spark in midfield, however if what has been mentioned above is true then we're really in trouble.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby bigmick » Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:40 pm

Kash_Mountain wrote:Controversial point. 

I keep hearing from mates and on the radio of reports that what Rafa has seen so far in training of Aquaman- he is no where near up to the standard of the EPL, and should Rafa bring him on, then Rafa is worried that it will be plain for everyone to see that he made a mistake in buying Aquaman. 

I really can't understand why Rafa hasn't brought Aquaman on as we need a bit of creative spark in midfield, however if what has been mentioned above is true then we're really in trouble.

Somebody else said that but I just can't see it. Even if he ain't worth 20 million quid, he must surely be decent and be able to provide the team with more balance than the Lucas/Masherano axis.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby heimdall » Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:52 pm

bigmick wrote:

Somebody else said that but I just can't see it. Even if he ain't worth 20 million quid, he must surely be decent and be able to provide the team with more balance than the Lucas/Masherano axis.

Totally agree he has to be better than Lucas, otherwise is it another Rafa miracle signing, well actually buying an injured player is quite something in itself, I mean who the feck buys injured players??

BTW Don't get so preachy Nanny, I clearly remember you saying that you would be happy for the team to be relegated if it meant getting rid of twit and tw@t, I guess we would have to loose a few games for that to happen wouldn't we?   :D
heimdall

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:00 pm

heimdall wrote:
bigmick wrote:

Totally agree he has to be better than Lucas, otherwise is it another Rafa miracle signing, well actually buying an injured player is quite something in itself, I mean who the feck buys injured players??

BTW Don't get so preachy Nanny, I clearly remember you saying that you would be happy for the team to be relegated if it meant getting rid of twit and tw@t, I guess we would have to loose a few games for that to happen wouldn't we?   :D

you see there you go gettin on me nerves again, Yes i do sometimes wonder if it would be worth it to go out of competitions to get rid of them two,an a few of the whoppers might fall by the wayside an all,  But to say youd take a few,losses so the mancs wont win the prem is taking it a bit far
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby heimdall » Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:09 pm

you see there you go gettin on me nerves again, Yes i do sometimes wonder if it would be worth it to go out of competitions to get rid of them two,an a few of the whoppers might fall by the wayside an all,  But to say youd take a few,losses so the mancs wont win the prem is taking it a bit far

OK I do actually agree with you on this and I don't like to see the team loose but I do see Rafa as a disease at the moment and one that needs to be removed so that the club can improve, for me it is that simple.
heimdall

Postby woof woof ! » Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:18 pm

heimdall wrote:I do see Rafa as a disease

I'm not f'ucking having that !

You (and others) wonder why you get offside with so many people and have ended up being red carded ?

Whatever you may think of our managers shortcoming this is totally OTT and indefensible in my book.

Not sure how come you're still able to post , but rest assured you're temporary ban has just become permanent.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby made in UK » Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:33 pm

heimdall wrote:
bigmick wrote:

Good call Heimy  :D

Some members forget what they say a month or two back and then contradict themselves at the present point in time.

FWIW I wouldn't want LFC to get relegated to get rid of the Yanks and I wouldn't want us to loose so United can't win the league. I think/hope Chelsea do it instead (win the league that is)

Believe  :buttrock
"I'm a bellend and now I'm banned for life"
made in UK
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games