Arsenal V Liverpool - Saturday 4th April K.O. 12.45pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby only me » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:16 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:09 pm wrote:
Octsky » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:00 pm wrote:
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:51 pm wrote:I would have left Markovic on, yes that was an awful pass that cost us a goal but I thought his general play was quite good. It's not his fault that we are 3 down.

well we could have been 1-0 up instead of 3-0 down,
marko lacks the killer pass in the final third.

And you think that would have been game over?
I like Lucas but him Hendo and Allen have been awful today, that's where the game has been won and lost, in midfield.

Their are minutes which define decide the game faith that was one of them. with ibe in the team Marco can start packing.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:26 pm

Ffs
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:29 pm

This is another disaster.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:32 pm

Poor result which will probably spell the end of our top 4 push.

Can't complain though, we're lacking in quality all over the field. We desperately need 3 players with proven quality, with central midfielder and strikers the main priority.

Our midfielder is woeful.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:32 pm

Now we won't have Can...ffs
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:34 pm

...and here or season ends in a great big fuck you
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Soupyzrx » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:40 pm

Fuckssake! What a pile of shite.

Is Henderson really our best option for penalty-taker? Really?  He did score it, I suppose, but it was fecking close!

Oh well.... roll on next season.
I wonder what over-priced donkeys we'll buy this summer.
Soupyzrx
LFC Advanced Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:52 pm

We were completely outclassed in midfield, back in early December Toure and Lucas were the catalysts that turned our season around but today they were absolutely woeful.
Henderson and Allen were just as bad.
The keeper (who admittedly started well) should have saved their second and third, those goals basically killed the game as a meaningful contest.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Red Focus » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:57 pm

Soupyzrx » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:40 pm wrote:Fuckssake! What a pile of shite.

Is Henderson really our best option for penalty-taker? Really?  He did score it, I suppose, but it was fecking close!

Oh well.... roll on next season.
I wonder what over-priced donkeys we'll buy this summer.

Oh no, it's not over-priced donkeys, it should be, how many more kids with potential are we going to sign in the summer. This farcical signing kids policy have to be fed to the dogs. Now even one of your promising kids is refusing to commit his future here.

FSG are the wrong owners, Brendan is too inexperienced to manage a big club and got this job too early. FSG's mission is to build for the future, so we all have to look into the future, and in the meantime, be prepared for this kind of results for the next 5 seasons. All thanks to their Kids and cheap transfer policy.
Red Focus
LFC Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:11 pm

We do have some talented kids, but that isn't enough when the establishment is average.

Lucas, Allen, Borini, Mario, Lambert and johnson are not good enough.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm

Absolute sh!te. We just passed the ball around in the second half and never looked likely to score. Abysmal.

The likes of Joe Allen simply shouldn't be at the club and Sturridge is clearly more concerned about staying uninjured.This is not the squad to win the league and never will be.

Horrendous embarrassment.
Last edited by Reg on Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm

Two defensive midfielder's on the same pitch and Henderson playing WB  a position he's stunk the place out  more than once  ,Balotelli nowhere to be seen, and Sturridge starting from the bench subsequently dropped for a player that after this week shouldn't have made the team coach let alone been starting ,and the scapegoat is Markovic.
the only player capable of running directly at Arsenals defence. 

You really couldn't make this shit up.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby algymoon » Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:39 pm

The season was over but it is now for sure. What a joking performance from joke manager and joking losers players the likes of { Markovic, Toure, Sterling ( who was busy thinking of money grapping contract clauses, who ought to be never selected in first team) Moreno ( useless defender worse than Johnson), Henderson (a Penalty Taker!! No wonder Mario took the ball away from him in previous one, Mario knew for fact he would have missed it) , Sh*t Keeper, Allen, the list goes on!!!!}
LFC at present state is never regarded a fourth spot team that can get to level  to play in CL or Europa cup, in actual fact LFC is a mid-table team like the rest of league teams in mid-table and below, they lack match winners and the top quality in squad is scarcely rare.
This f*cking joke of a manager has in fact damaged LFC so badly, and the club owner ought to sack at once, and bring in an experience manager to prepare LFC for next season from now.
Sterling situation was a total joke and it certainly has affected the club and rest of the players at vital stage of shitty season, BR takes full blame of this saga and SG saga which in fact he has pushed SG out of LFC. Sterling should have been dropped since he had refused to sign the contract that LFC put in front of him, however BR is weak and useless manager and keep selecting him.. Sterling is no central forward FULL STOP, and I doubt if he will ever be one.
There are only few players that can really claim their place in this average LFC team, Sturidge, Coutinho, Can, Skrtel , Lallana, Shako, Ibe, Lucas, and SG if is allowed to remain.. The rest are below average expensive players on LFC pay book.
I knew we would come unstuck when we came to play the last 10 days games, especially against, Man Utd, Stoke city, Arsenal, Chelsea, and even Hull, regardless dropping extra points at home against QPR, Palace, Newcastle, which it will secure 8th or 9th place finish.
LFC will remain under achieving club as long as LFC owner keep putting useless managers in charge like BG, the shitty Rafa etc,  and bring in below average players! DARK DAYS AHEAD FOR SURE
algymoon

Postby maguskwt » Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:53 pm

Woeful performance and a very bad result... But are we so pathetic as a fanbase to give up on 4th already??? 21 more points to play and we have winnable games ahead. It's time for the manager and the team to pick up themselves. WTF we are a pathetic bunch of whiners on here... :no

So let's just hand the mancs the final CL spot shall we?
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:07 pm

Mags, algymoon seems a bit over emotional for sure but the rest of us are calling a turd a turd, thats all mate.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games