Zeljko Buvac leaves?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:21 pm

Apparently the German papers seem to think that Buvac has got a cob on because Jurgen is consulting more and more with Krawietz instead of him.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:25 pm

I'd keep checking the LFC official website for confirmation on this news, as it will be posted there if it's true.
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby Klopptomaniac » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:31 pm

Ghost of Shankly » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:25 pm wrote:I'd keep checking the LFC official website for confirmation on this news, as it will be posted there if it's true.

You won't find anything there. The party line is he's back at the end of the season, citing personal reasons for him taking time away.
Klopptomaniac
LFC Advanced Member

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:33 pm

Klopptomaniac » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:09 pm wrote:GOS, regardless of who replaces him the worry is a potential breakdown between Klopp and his long standing relationship with his backroom staff. This guy is called 'the brain' for a reason.

For all we know his role has been minimal for a while, the only tabloid running with it is the daily record which has indicated the relationship has been sour for a while so we may not notice a difference. It'll be a huge worry if Klopps other right hand men decide to follow tho.

Whatever, people come and go, managers/ coaches etc.

If the guy has departed, we just get someone else in, and move on.

Don't be scared of..."change" !
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby bunglemark2 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:37 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:21 pm wrote:Apparently the German papers seem to think that Buvac has got a cob on because Jurgen is consulting more and more with Krawietz instead of him.

I posted that link earlier.....read it in German  :rasp
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby redshade » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:38 pm

There is a reason why Klopp calls him "The Brains". Klopp success and Buvac go hand in hand.

His gone imo so I'm hoping Klopp has a good replacement in store.

What is it with this club of ours... We always do things at crucial periods. Our timing is soo terrible its unbelievable.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby damjan193 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:01 pm

Read he's leaving because of personal reasons, as in outside of football. He's not even leaving the club, he's just taking a leave, due to be back for next season apparently. Could be anything really. Hope it's nothing bad but considering the timing of the decision it's definitely something serious :(
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby bunglemark2 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:39 pm

damjan193 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:01 pm wrote:Read he's leaving because of personal reasons, as in outside of football. He's not even leaving the club, he's just taking a leave, due to be back for next season apparently. Could be anything really. Hope it's nothing bad but considering the timing of the decision it's definitely something serious :(

Where did you read that mate? If it's the truth then I'm sure we all wish him the best, whatever the reason for the sudden departure.
Let's hope the team show unity here and put on a good show on Wed, show Roma the 'brain' that will take us to the final
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby redshade » Tue May 01, 2018 7:53 am

Few possibilities on this episode.

Either something big has come up in Buvac personal life and he has to take leave. Wether it is family or health then all is understandable.

Or

Klopp and Buvac have got problems and the leave is just a cover up.

We have to understand it must be something huge that happend or is happening for Buvac to take leave at this critical stage of our season.

If it isn't something personal then i don't think he will be back.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby damjan193 » Tue May 01, 2018 8:31 am

bunglemark2 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:39 pm wrote:
damjan193 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:01 pm wrote:Read he's leaving because of personal reasons, as in outside of football. He's not even leaving the club, he's just taking a leave, due to be back for next season apparently. Could be anything really. Hope it's nothing bad but considering the timing of the decision it's definitely something serious :(

Where did you read that mate? If it's the truth then I'm sure we all wish him the best, whatever the reason for the sudden departure.
Let's hope the team show unity here and put on a good show on Wed, show Roma the 'brain' that will take us to the final

I thought everyone already read this:

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/f ... t-14593526
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby Doeboy » Tue May 01, 2018 10:54 am

Rumours emanating from Bosnia that he is being lined up for the Arsenal job? Would be an odd one. Sky reporting that we want him to stay and confident he will be here next season. Something definitely going on here and maybe he has been offered the managers job at another club and we are trying to get him to stay.
Doeboy

Postby redshade » Tue May 01, 2018 11:13 am

"The Bosnian news agency that broke Klopp and Buvac were to take over at Liverpool (the day before Brendan Rodgers was sacked) have this morning broke a story that Buvac is Arsenal bound as Wenger’s replacement."

That would be interesting if that happens. I hope it is just a BS story though.

What i would like to know is how much will Klopp be affected. Him and Buvac have been together all the way.

We lost Coutinho at a bad time but thankfully we didn't miss him. Lets hope for this last peak hurdle Klopp doesn't miss Buvac.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby Doeboy » Tue May 01, 2018 1:08 pm

Hmmm maybe there is something in this Buvac to Arsenal story. Arsenals head of recruitment Sven Mislintat came from Dortmund and sounds as though he is pushing to get Buvac in. Maybe we are trying to convince him not to leave and there has been some sort of fall out with Klopp but not convinced this whole thing is due to 'personal reasons'.
Doeboy

Postby Santa » Tue May 01, 2018 9:05 pm

I think it is simply as this...
1) Buvac wanted to be considered for the Arsenal's job.
2) Club decided that Buvac should be on garden leave and not be involved in running of the team and all tactical meetings
3) if he fails to land the Arsenal's job, he will be back for next season

...hence the wordings of the club's statement and the timing of his leaving
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Eagle » Tue May 01, 2018 9:18 pm

Na. No way Klopp/the club would have a problem with Buvac speaking to Arsenal about the managers job. He'd see out the season and go with Klopp's blessing. The Arsenal links are media putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 5. Klopp and Buvac are both emotional characters who have fallen out before and made up. But I tend to believe the official line that there is a serious personal issue.
Eagle

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion