DANIEL STURRIDGE- Official thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby redshade » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:38 pm

Ings and Solanke can't score a goal to savr their lives. At least with Origi he did score time to time.
The decisions at this club are baffling.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby bunglemark2 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:17 am

Fkin nonsense decision to let him go and no replacement  :down:
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Franky000 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:21 am

Duplicate
Last edited by Franky000 on Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Franky000

Postby Franky000 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:21 am

redshade » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:25 pm wrote:Rumour has it we've got an emergency replacement. If we get injuries Klopp is considered playing Buvac and if his injured then Margret the Cafe lady will fill in.

The moneyball profile has already been compiled on Margaret...she’s able to dispense over 300 lattes in an hour and gets paid 30 pounds a day. But to FSG she’s worth at least 200. Maybe one day we can flog her at a profit to barca’s catering department.
Franky000

Postby Reg » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:56 am

One thing's for sure, to sell Couts then let Danny go sure demonstrates that Klupp doesn't give a flying fig what the fans think.

Top 4? We'll be lucky if we get in the Radio City top 20!

We've had 3 windows to bring in a proper 'keeper - nowt done.
3 widows to strengthen the back 4, marginal progress made.
2+ windows to replace Couts - nowt done.
3 windows - at least - to get rid of Danny and/or find a replacement - nowt done.

It's like these fellas don't know how a footy club is run. We need to be permanently looking 18 months down the road to see how the team could look if we bought targeted players and got rid of others.

I know he's German but ffs lad its the same over there isn't it?
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:36 am

Without having a replacement lined up we are pretty much shooting ourselves in the foot with this decision. He is a fringe player on massive wages so maybe that was more important than having him as a reserve.

Anyway if he stays fit plus scores about 10 goals between now and the end of the season serious questions need to be asked.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby aCe' » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:26 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:29 am wrote:Ings and Solanke should be the players out on loan and Sturridge and Origi should be the ones sitting on our bench.
This club makes some strange decisions sometimes.

This. He was still the best striker we had at the club. If he stays fit, he'll outscore any player we have in the side bar Salah.

Made one hell of an impact at the club.
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Boocity » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:31 pm

aCe' » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:26 pm wrote:
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:29 am wrote:Ings and Solanke should be the players out on loan and Sturridge and Origi should be the ones sitting on our bench.
This club makes some strange decisions sometimes.

This. He was still the best striker we had at the club. If he stays fit, he'll outscore any player we have in the side bar Salah.

Made one hell of an impact at the club.

Can't believe we keep players who can't score and loan out our two strikers who can
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:59 am

Klopp...
On Daniel Sturridge’s loan move to West Brom…

"If you want to go to the World Cup, which is obviously Daniel’s ambition, it makes more than sense, that’s clear"

He's obviously not in Klopps plans, even when fit it seems. Having said that, preferring Ings and Solanke instead!!??
Maybe our manager is barmy.
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:23 am

Sturridge is done as a top draw striker and his lack or work rate means he's incompatible with how we set-up our team.

The fact that no big clubs wanted to buy him speaks volumes of his demise as a footballer.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fowler_E7 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:49 am

Yea just tiny clubs like Inter Milan and Sevilla wanted him, even if you agree with him being loaned out you surely can’t agree with not replacing him? Our attacking options are very limited now
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:43 pm

Fowler_E7 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:49 am wrote:Yea just tiny clubs like Inter Milan and Sevilla wanted him, even if you agree with him being loaned out you surely can’t agree with not replacing him? Our attacking options are very limited now

The only offers we got were loans. And even then Inter and Sevilla refused to pay 100% of his wage.

Sturridge has been out of the team for ages and I don't think we'll miss him.  I'd also like to see Woodburn get some games, so why not promote him?
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:16 pm

He's finished as a top player,his performance for the Baggies confirmed in lurid detail just how disinterested he is in the game,just disappointed he's only gone on loan and the rush from Liverpool fans who in terms of the above unshakeable truth still fail to see why his inclusion in one of Klopps teams is detrimental.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:55 pm

C'mon Lads, be f*cking fair !

Skill wise ?  Possibly one of the best talents we've had this last decade, if he'd of had (for example) the body strength and resilience of Suarez we'd have  been looking at a super star.

I wish him well.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:06 pm

woof woof ! » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:55 pm wrote:C'mon Lads, be f*cking fair !

Skill wise ?  Possibly one of the best talents we've had this last decade, if he'd of had (for example) the body strength and resilience of Suarez we'd have  been looking at a super star.

I wish him well.

On his day, he was one of the best finishers of the ball I've ever seen in a red shirt. Truly brilliant.

But injuries have done him in. Nothing else to be said.  :(
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion