Transfers 2016/17 In and Out

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby redshade » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:50 pm

If we don't sell Benteke i think he will go on a loan. Can't see him featuring at all.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby Mikz » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:28 pm

7_Kewell » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:18 pm wrote:
aCe' » Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:24 am wrote:Can we be critical of our transfers or is it too early ?

Go for it fella....

I am unconvinced that signing players from relegation fodder is the way forward, but I do trust Klopp and am happy for him to spend the next 2 seasons building something great. Until then, it'll be a case of strap yourself in and hang on tight. Because it's going to be a bumpy ride  :upside:

Also unconvinced..but the entire Leicester team was relegation fodder at the beginning of last season, and we know how that turned out  :oops:

The talent is there..but is the mentality?
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redshade » Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:31 pm

If Benteke goes through Net spend will be -£3.9m.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:31 am

So who's next out of the door? Markovic? Alberto?

We haven't received a single offer for Balotelli and, unless someone panics on the last day of the transfer window and takes him, I can see us mutually terminating his contract.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Pig Catcher » Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:29 pm

7_Kewell » Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:31 am wrote:So who's next out of the door? Markovic? Alberto?

We haven't received a single offer for Balotelli and, unless someone panics on the last day of the transfer window and takes him, I can see us mutually terminating his contract.

Yes I think we'll pay out his contract.

I think Markovic will get another loan with the hope of him having a good season and us recouping a decent sum next summer. I think Alberto will be sold on the cheap to a Spanish club.
Pig Catcher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Klopptomaniac » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:14 pm

7_Kewell » Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:31 am wrote:So who's next out of the door? Markovic? Alberto?

Seems the most sensible option if we have no suitors come deadline day. He's been linked a few places but nothing seems to have materialised
Klopptomaniac
LFC Advanced Member

Postby only me » Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:08 am

Klopp and his support team get a fail on the summer transfer biz.

He had 3 positions, at least ,to strengthen the LB the DM and the keeper....Other then bringing an unknown GK he made no effort to get the other weak spots covered...

Hope his superior tactics would overcome those obvious problems.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:33 am

only me » Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:08 am wrote:Klopp and his support team get a fail on the summer transfer biz.

He had 3 positions, at least ,to strengthen the LB the DM and the keeper....Other then bringing an unknown GK he made no effort to get the other weak spots covered...

I'm not overly concerned about the DM situation but still very puzzled over Klopp's continued "support" for Moreno. I don't know what it is that Klopp see's but the rest of the world can see that there's a an accident continually waiting to happen on the left of Liverpool's back four and I expect many teams will exploit it.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby johnbarnes » Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:17 am

woof woof ! » Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:33 am wrote:
only me » Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:08 am wrote:Klopp and his support team get a fail on the summer transfer biz.

I'm not overly concerned about the DM situation but still very puzzled over Klopp's continued "support" for Moreno. I don't know what it is that Klopp see's but the rest of the world can see that there's a an accident continually waiting to happen on the left of Liverpool's back four and I expect many teams will exploit it.

Some how I don't think JK is blind to this.
IF; we all just kept our damn mouths closed for a few weeks we may have had a cover / replacement in by now...
But when one every man and his dog is tweeting, FB'ing, Instagram-ing, Sky Sport-ing "I have an opinion about the need of a left back" at one of the biggest, most successful and richest clubs in the world! Other clubs put 2 and 2 together and come up with 5.
Now LFC will struggle to get anyone to fill the LB slot, simply because all other clubs will exploit OUR NEED!
You gotta love it...
johnbarnes
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:51 am

woof woof ! » Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:33 am wrote:

Klopp will always defend his players publicly. He did the same with Migs last season and he got visably annoyed when reporters imply he should do otherwise.

Klopp will always back his players to the hilt, but that's not to say he will not do something about it. He's already brought in Migs replacement and I'm sure he'll bring in another left back if he sees on who will fit his needs.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby johnbarnes » Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:55 am

7_Kewell » Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:51 am wrote:
woof woof ! » Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:33 am wrote:

Klopp will always defend his players publicly. He did the same with Migs last season and he got visably annoyed when reporters imply he should do otherwise.

Klopp will always back his players to the hilt, but that's not to say he will not do something about it. He's already brought in Migs replacement and I'm sure he'll bring in another left back if he sees on who will fit his needs.
Some sense at last.  :nod
johnbarnes
LFC Super Member

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:06 pm

johnbarnes » Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:55 am wrote:Some sense at last.  :nod

Some would call it Complacency   :;):

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Penguins » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:11 pm

so now FSG has made a profit on this window?
And no lb or dm in sight?
Penguins
LFC Super Member

Postby redshade » Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:40 pm

Its been great business for them.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby C-R » Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:48 pm

The incoming Chinese money to buy a stake in the club won't help either
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext