SADIO MANÉ - Official Thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:48 am

redshade » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:55 am wrote:http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/liverpool-sweating-sadio-mane-fitness-13893386

I hope its something minor i wouldn't want to see him out for another 3-4 weeks. Ffs i hate these internationals.

I think that's probably a case of Senegal appreciating the fact that LFC didn't try to stop Sadio from playing in their vital WC qualifiers even though the player was clearly not 100% fit, now they have booked their place in Russia with a game to spare I suspect Senegal are returning the compliment by sending him back early with a slight 'knock'.
I have a strong suspicion that he will be fit for the weekend.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby only me » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:15 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:48 am wrote:
redshade » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:55 am wrote:http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/liverpool-sweating-sadio-mane-fitness-13893386

I hope its something minor i wouldn't want to see him out for another 3-4 weeks. Ffs i hate these internationals.

I think that's probably a case of Senegal appreciating the fact that LFC didn't try to stop Sadio from playing in their vital WC qualifiers even though the player was clearly not 100% fit, now they have booked their place in Russia with a game to spare I suspect Senegal are returning the compliment by sending him back early with a slight 'knock'.
I have a strong suspicion that he will be fit for the weekend.

Come on mate we all know he is out for at least a month  :rasp
The international break curse strikes again
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:41 am

He was recovering from a hamstring injury and should never have been playing for Senegal. For a player who is primarily all about pace it was crazy to risk him, not that we as a club could have prevented it but perhaps the player himself should have declared himself unfit to play.

Word is he's aggravated the original hamstring injury. No date set for his return.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby johnbarnes » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:47 am

woof woof ! » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:41 am wrote:He was recovering from a hamstring injury and should never have been playing for Senegal. For a player who is primarily all about pace it was crazy to risk him, not that we as a club could have prevented it but perhaps the player himself should have declared himself unfit to play.

Word is he's aggravated the original hamstring injury. No date set for his return.

He'll be ok!
No player wants to let down their country and no club should stand in the way of a player trying to fulfil their ambitions.
He may get rested, but he'll be back soon enough raring and ready to fight
:buttrock
johnbarnes
LFC Super Member

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:26 am

He will be back within 2 weeks I'm sure :)
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby kazza » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:23 am

woof woof ! » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:41 am wrote:He was recovering from a hamstring injury and should never have been playing for Senegal. For a player who is primarily all about pace it was crazy to risk him, not that we as a club could have prevented it but perhaps the player himself should have declared himself unfit to play.

Well he played against the Hammers a week before, after that we could not possibly stop him from playing.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Klopptomaniac » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:05 am

woof woof ! » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:41 am wrote:He was recovering from a hamstring injury and should never have been playing for Senegal. For a player who is primarily all about pace it was crazy to risk him, not that we as a club could have prevented it but perhaps the player himself should have declared himself unfit to play.

Senegal won't give a stuff. They've qualified and don't need him 'til June now.

They didn't need him tho, they only needed a point from 2 games (correct me if I'm wrong on that)
Klopptomaniac
LFC Advanced Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:52 am

Annoying as f**k if he is genuinely injured. Last season was bad for injuries and suspensions but this season may be even worse!
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby red till i die!! » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:49 pm

woof woof ! » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:41 am wrote:He was recovering from a hamstring injury and should never have been playing for Senegal. For a player who is primarily all about pace it was crazy to risk him, not that we as a club could have prevented it but perhaps the player himself should have declared himself unfit to play.

I agree but think the Manager and Medical staff should have sat him down and told him they didn't want him to go because he wasn't fit enough after the last injury. Its the same with Coutinho and he wasn't even training but yet off he went to hook up with the Brazil squad to play friendlies.
I remember reading something years ago about Fergie telling certain players that they were injured come international time because they needed a rest and he didn't want them playing extra games. We need to be doing something similar because it just keeps happening.

The word is now that he will be given a late fitness test for Saturday http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... o-11525271
Really don't think it would be wise to start him myself.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Big Niall » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:22 pm

SElfish fooking Koont !

I hope somebody punches the bassstard the way Clough did Keane.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:03 pm

Big Niall » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:22 pm wrote:SElfish fooking Koont !

:)
Him and Jurgen need heads banging together!
How he never passed for a certain goal is beyond my comprehension
Last edited by Ghost of Shankly on Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:39 pm

Disgraceful comments!!
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby only me » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:57 pm

Big Niall » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:22 pm wrote:SElfish fooking Koont !

You are insane mate get yourself treated or drunk...
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby bunglemark2 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:30 pm

Big Niall » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:22 pm wrote:SElfish fooking Koont !

YOU need a biaatch-slappin' for that comment...
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Doeboy » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:50 pm

Should have passed with 3 players ready to tap it in by wasn't exactly in the worst position to get a shot in. Should have hit the target
Doeboy

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion