Rafa: we're going to japan to rule the world - World club championship

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby anfieldadorer » Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:52 am

in case needed

FIFA Club World Championship
Toyota Cup – Japan 2005

Liverpool v Sydney FC (Australia) or Deportivo Saprissa (Costa Rica)
To be played in Yokohama on Thursday 15 December 2005, kick off 19.20 hrs local time

Finals day on Sunday 18 December 2005; To be played in Yokohama; kick off 19.20 hrs local time
3rd/4th place Play Off , kick off 16.20hr local time

Tickets for the semi final are priced as follows

Category 1                                             £90
Category 2                                             £70
Category 3                                             £50
Category 4                                             £35

Tickets for the Final  Day cover both the 3rd/4th place play off and the Final are priced as follows
Category 1                                          £150
Category 2                                          £110
Category 3                                          £85
Category 4                                          £45
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:59 am

In order for Al Ahly to play Sao Paulo they must first beat the Asian Champions (a Saudi team called Ittihad. Ittihad is funded by a very rich man and apparently he will buy major players for the tounament).

Egyptian teams can only play well is Egypt. At least we can see that Al Ahly player that was being advertised on this web site by his agent(Shoky or something). Although I critised him at the time but apparently he is not bad.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby AussieKopite » Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:32 am

First Round - Go Sydney!!!
Then for the rest - Go Liverpool!!!
You'll never walk alone.

Twitter: @AussieKopite
AussieKopite
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red black white » Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:50 pm

Sabre wrote:I just hope the Sao Paulo guys don't read the name of this thread.

Sabre
:laugh:

Hauahuahua Dont worry.

Liverpool is the favourite team, and São Paulo is the most relevant opponent. I truly believe São Paulo will win this championship in penalties or with a goal of our goalkeeper at the dying moments. Write my words!  :cool:

"They're big, they're strong", goes the São Paulo club anthem, and the words never seemed more appropriate[...]"FIFA.com
Red black white

Postby drummerphil » Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:03 am

so your goalkeeper plays centre forward as well then :laugh:
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red black white » Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:12 am

drummerphil wrote:so your goalkeeper plays centre forward as well then :laugh:

Freekicks... :buttrock

"They're big, they're strong", goes the São Paulo club anthem, and the words never seemed more appropriate[...]"FIFA.com
Red black white

Postby Sabre » Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:26 am

I never liked the goalies with complex of protagonism.

Don't ask why, but I'm of the classic school of thought that the goalie should attend his goal. It comes to my mind cases of this risky keepers, such as René Higuita the Colombian, or Chilavert the Paraguayan. Both dared outside their goal, making dribbles in one case, and free kicks and penalties in the other case. Both are remembered by that, but it's not remembered the amount of goals that they received because of their bizarreness.

I remember Chilavert in Zaragoza, against Real Sociedad in the eighties. What a tw*t he was. He kicked a penalty, and spent so much time showing his punch to his fans and making idiot things, that my team kicked from the center and draw the game. All the players of Zaragoza, were in their side, the ref allowed to kick off and we scored from the middle as the tw*t  looked with disbelief how the ball entered :laugh:

So you'd best, no play bizarrely against us , or you'll regret it.:;):

Sabre
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red black white » Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:56 am

Sabre wrote:I never liked the goalies with complex of protagonism.

Don't ask why, but I'm of the classic school of thought that the goalie should attend his goal. It comes to my mind cases of this risky keepers, such as René Higuita the Colombian, or Chilavert the Paraguayan. Both dared outside their goal, making dribbles in one case, and free kicks and penalties in the other case. Both are remembered by that, but it's not remembered the amount of goals that they received because of their bizarreness.

I remember Chilavert in Zaragoza, against Real Sociedad in the eighties. What a tw*t he was. He kicked a penalty, and spent so much time showing his punch to his fans and making idiot things, that my team kicked from the center and draw the game. All the players of Zaragoza, were in their side, the ref allowed to kick off and we scored from the middle as the tw*t  looked with disbelief how the ball entered :laugh:

Sabre

Please, don't compare those goalkeepers to Rogério Ceni. Complex of protagonism? The spirit of leadership is natural to a player that has been in the same club for more than 13 years. And you may agree with me, that it is not commonplace even in Europe.

And he made more than 50 goals and he has good technique atending or not the goal.

I would say for you to be worried about freekicks and try to avoid faults. Otherwise, you'll regret it.  :D

Red black white

Postby Sabre » Sat Nov 19, 2005 11:19 am

Mwahahahahahahaha
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby *XABIALONSO* » Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:16 pm

some posotive attitude there hopefully we can win it
Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that.        BILL SHANKLY
*XABIALONSO*

Postby Red black white » Sat Nov 19, 2005 7:26 pm

Sabre wrote:Image
Mwahahahahahahaha

I didnt get it.

Red black white

Postby metalhead » Sat Nov 19, 2005 11:11 pm

comon al ittihad! er... oops... comon Liverpool!  :D

look i need to cheer the arabs in this competition! :D

but liverpool will win it! comon you reds! and al ittihad :kungfu:
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Sun Nov 20, 2005 2:05 pm

It looks like we should do well but honsetly I'd rather we had to play the Brazilians only as the extra fixtures could take their toll. No disrespect to the other teams, we've already had a demanding fixture list and on a level playing field should beat most of the teams there. The mancs came unstuck when they played though
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bandeirante_SPFC » Mon Nov 21, 2005 12:51 am

Sabre wrote:I never liked the goalies with complex of protagonism.

Sabre

:devil:

I hope Liverpool think as you...

:devil:

it will be nice for us...

:bowdown TRICOLOR PAULISTA!!! :bowdown
DENTRE OS GRANDES ÉS O PRIMEIRO!!! AMO-TE TRICOLOR!!!
Bandeirante_SPFC

Postby Sabre » Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:12 am

DENTRE OS GRANDES ÉS O PRIMEIRO!!! AMO-TE TRICOLOR!!!

Among the big ones the first!! I love you tri-coloured one!!

Can't deny this guys are passionate.

Sabre
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion