Race for Champs league spot

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun May 13, 2018 6:10 pm

redshade » Sun May 13, 2018 4:51 pm wrote:DONE AND FEKIN DUSTED THREAD CLOSED!!!

:D

Amen to that  :buttrock  :laugh:
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Mon May 14, 2018 4:17 am

Congratulations to the team for qualifying for the CL two years running, hopefully something that will be a regular thing. Happy that Rafa got a little revenge on those nasty Chelsea fans calling him a fat Spanish waiter by giving them Europa Cup next season, we all know how that Thursday/Sunday schedule makes it difficult to win the prem.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Eagle » Mon May 14, 2018 12:41 pm

On the face of it we’ve finished in the same position in the league and are one point down on last season. But when you factor in the fact that we didn’t have European football last year, and this year we were not only in the Champions League, but we’ve actually got to the final, I personally think it’s a fantastic achievement to finish 4th in what is an extremely competitive league environment. If we’d got knocked out of the CL at the same time as the other PL clubs I think we would have breached the 80 point mark and probably finished 2nd. For me last season represented significant progress on the season before, as does this season when compared to last year.
Eagle

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion