NATHANIEL CLYNE - Official Thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Thommo's perm » Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:00 pm

Had a decent game today
Thommo's perm

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:24 pm

According to numerous reports he's not been happy since Klopp arrived at Liverpool and has been offered to Barcelona. I really don't know where these reports originate 
from ,he's started regular games under Klopp ,and still he's allegedly unsettled at the club  ???
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:36 pm

Reports of Clyne being offered out are rubbish, according to the Echo
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby parchpea » Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:10 pm

Reports hes called Police over a leaked sex tape, how foolish  :glare:
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby C-R » Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:28 pm

parchpea » Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:10 pm wrote:Reports hes called Police over a leaked sex tape, how foolish  :glare:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/li ... ls-8484704

:laugh:  :laugh:
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby johnbarnes » Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:29 pm

C-R » Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:28 pm wrote:
parchpea » Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:10 pm wrote:Reports hes called Police over a leaked sex tape, how foolish  :glare:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/li ... ls-8484704

:laugh:  :laugh:

Well if he performs in the sack like he does on the field he's got no reason to be anxious  :eyebrow
johnbarnes
LFC Super Member

Postby Thommo's perm » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:49 pm

The last post about him was in July which goes to show how average he is, or how other players are performing worse than him so he misses out on the criticism.
:eyebrow
Thommo's perm

Postby Doeboy » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:11 pm

I see Clyne as a steady eddy. Most games puts in a solid 6.5/7 out of 10 performance for me. I was reading somewhere that he has created the most chances by defenders this season and maybe if more of them went he would be more noticed. Maybe sometimes his delivery and  poise in attacking positions could be better, but overall I think he does a sound job without maybe having that extra edge to his game
Doeboy

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:44 am

Clyne is a very good fullback, okay he's not always the most comfortable on the ball but he hardly ever gets taken the cleaners, it doesn't matter if it's De Bruyne, Hazard or whoever one on one Clyne is extremely difficult to get the better of. He's a tremendous athlete as well, in an era where fullbacks probably run further than centre mids he never misses a game and he never stops running. IMO along with Rob Jones he's probably the best right back we've had since our title winning days.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby maguskwt » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:15 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:44 am wrote:Clyne is a very good fullback, okay he's not always the most comfortable on the ball but he hardly ever gets taken the cleaners, it doesn't matter if it's De Bruyne, Hazard or whoever one on one Clyne is extremely difficult to get the better of. He's a tremendous athlete as well, in an era where fullbacks probably run further than centre mids he never misses a game and he never stops running. IMO along with Rob Jones he's probably the best right back we've had since our title winning days.

You've got to be kidding mate. Maybe you were abit too enthusiastic. Have you forgotten Steve Finnan?
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:58 pm

maguskwt » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:15 pm wrote:
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:44 am wrote:Clyne is a very good fullback, okay he's not always the most comfortable on the ball but he hardly ever gets taken the cleaners, it doesn't matter if it's De Bruyne, Hazard or whoever one on one Clyne is extremely difficult to get the better of. He's a tremendous athlete as well, in an era where fullbacks probably run further than centre mids he never misses a game and he never stops running. IMO along with Rob Jones he's probably the best right back we've had since our title winning days.

You've got to be kidding mate. Maybe you were abit too enthusiastic. Have you forgotten Steve Finnan?

I never bought into all the hype about Finnan, he was just a steady eddie who lacked pace, no way was he as good a defender as Clyne.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby kazza » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:58 pm

maguskwt » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:15 pm wrote:

Arbeloa and Marcus Babbel
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:29 pm

So we agree hes average bordering on quite good.
We need better wing backs if we want to challenge for the title
:glare:
Thommo's perm

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:48 pm

I know he was a left back and not a right back but one of the best fullbacks we've had in recent years was Fabio Aurelio, he had a wand of a left foot but even Daniel Sturridge had iron hamstrings compared to him.
Fabio must be close to being the most injury prone player that's ever played for the club.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby aCe' » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:09 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:48 am wrote:I know he was a left back and not a right back but one of the best fullbacks we've had in recent years was Fabio Aurelio, he had a wand of a left foot but even Daniel Sturridge had iron hamstrings compared to him.
Fabio must be close to being the most injury prone player that's ever played for the club.

Has to be one of the most underrated leftbacks I'd ever watched. Oozed class.
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion