Manchester united fans - Possibily the scum of football fans

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 73-1105830191 » Sun Jan 16, 2005 1:13 am

ever heard of david jones? to be honest we'll bring in a replacement for Keano in the summer. The ****** we've bought like Kleberson and Djemba has shown that we need to get a proven centre mid during the break. Don't get too excited, we've learnt form your mistakes. :D
73-1105830191

Postby Woollyback » Sun Jan 16, 2005 1:15 am

Itwaschelsea wrote:ever heard of david jones?

No. Enough said.

Don't fall into Houllier's trap of describing some no-mark as the "next Zidane" or the "next Keane"
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 73-1105830191 » Sun Jan 16, 2005 1:17 am

speak to paul lever about him. Last time I spoke to him he was raving about both jones and fabien brandy
73-1105830191

Postby 73-1105830191 » Sun Jan 16, 2005 1:19 am

and i wasnt saying they were the next keanes. Keane cannot be replaced like-for-like. he's unique. Simply showing that we've still got decent youth players coming through. I admit we've had a stale patch since 99, but some of the lads we've got coming through at the moment have real potential.
73-1105830191

Postby Mikz » Sun Jan 16, 2005 1:19 am

Aye we heard it all before with David Healy,thomlinson etc ,where are they now?
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Sun Jan 16, 2005 1:20 am

Itwaschelsea wrote:fabien brandy

Now there's a name I'm glad isn't mine  :D What position does he play?

Players like Keane come around once or twice in a generation and you lot will be EXTREMELY lucky to find a replacement with even 50% of the impact Keane has had. I just can't see that person being found immediately
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby fivecups » Sun Jan 16, 2005 1:21 am

Itwaschelsea wrote:to be honest we'll bring in a replacement for Keano in the summer.

I can't believe a United fan can make that comment so flippantly.

A replacement - just like that? ???? Have a look at who's about, get them signed up, it'll be like he never left. A brand new Keane, just 10 years younger?

I don't think so.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 73-1105830191 » Sun Jan 16, 2005 1:25 am

sorry, that comment did come across far too flippantly. What i meant was the boss has known for a while that keano is on the way out. Like I said previously he's unique. We won't get a like for like replacement, but there are players who can sufficently fill the void. Obviously they wont be as influetial as Keano, but they can do a job. Its then up to the likes of Rio and Ruud to take on his leader status.
73-1105830191

Postby woof woof ! » Sun Jan 16, 2005 1:30 am

I might me letting myself in for a lot of abuse from my fellow LFC supporters BUT what has happend to the days when we appreciated a good footballer regardless of what shirt he wore ?
C'mon people , by all means support our team to the death but lets not lose sight of the essence of the game . If for example  Rooney, Henry ,Lampard  etc played for us would we still think of them as a bunch of kuntz ?
Liverpool fans were always applauded worldwide for their appreciation of the game , give credit where credit is due .
Roy Keane , what a Fu*king irish cheating b'stard ,kunt kunt kunt :angry:
but if he had been wearing our shirt we would have laughed at all his violent assaults on the opposition and loved him for it .
Not suggesting that we applaud when a top player scores against us, just hoping that we have the maturity to accept it .
:)

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Mikz » Sun Jan 16, 2005 1:35 am

You mean Bob Marley Ferdinand and Hi Ho Silver -Fergie is grooming Fletcher to replace Keane lol-hes not looking for anyone else. Now if your a true scum fan you should already know that.
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 73-1105830191 » Sun Jan 16, 2005 1:36 am

just as nicky butt was groomed to replace ince? get a grip sunshine. Don't comment on things you know jack ****** about.
73-1105830191

Postby Mikz » Sun Jan 16, 2005 1:43 am

And how would you know d*ickhead? Go to your own forum and listen to what they say and whats coming out of your own managers mouth!
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby fivecups » Sun Jan 16, 2005 1:48 am

There some ears.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby sinema » Sun Jan 16, 2005 1:56 am

What is going on?  I can remember when this forum was a platform for informed and sensible debate.  There is so much hatred and vitriol and pathetic bad language here that it makes me ashamed to be associated with such so-called Liverpool supporters.
I have been a Liverpool supporter for fifty-nine years and can remember standing alongside supporters of every club at the matches, including United, and enjoying friendly banter with them. 
Where did all this hatred come from, how can you speak of stabbing or glassing someone, as though it is an honourable thing to do?  It's no longer about a game of football, it's about how macho YOU are.  How sad.
How long will it be before one of you straps some explosive to your body and walks into Old Trafford in a suicide bombing?
We even have an idiot Canadian suggesting , maybe lightheartedly - maybe not - that Manchester should be 'Nuked'.
I know there is provocation from other 'supporters' but if you're  mature enough you can ignore it and maybe they will learn to be tolerant from you. 
There are still one or two sensible people left on this site, they know who they are but they will soon go and leave it to the children.  JBG the moderator?  I'm disgusted you could allow this thread to progress as it did.
Anyway, this is my last visit.  You won't miss me and I certainly won't miss reading most of you.
Your club certainly doesn't need you either.
sinema

Postby 109-1105722616 » Sun Jan 16, 2005 2:04 am

sinema wrote:What is going on?  I can remember when this forum was a platform for informed and sensible debate.  There is so much hatred and vitriol and pathetic bad language here that it makes me ashamed to be associated with such so-called Liverpool supporters.
I have been a Liverpool supporter for fifty-nine years and can remember standing alongside supporters of every club at the matches, including United, and enjoying friendly banter with them. 
Where did all this hatred come from, how can you speak of stabbing or glassing someone, as though it is an honourable thing to do?  It's no longer about a game of football, it's about how macho YOU are.  How sad.
How long will it be before one of you straps some explosive to your body and walks into Old Trafford in a suicide bombing?
We even have an idiot Canadian suggesting , maybe lightheartedly - maybe not - that Manchester should be 'Nuked'.
I know there is provocation from other 'supporters' but if you're  mature enough you can ignore it and maybe they will learn to be tolerant from you. 
There are still one or two sensible people left on this site, they know who they are but they will soon go and leave it to the children.  JBG the moderator?  I'm disgusted you could allow this thread to progress as it did.
Anyway, this is my last visit.  You won't miss me and I certainly won't miss reading most of you.
Your club certainly doesn't need you either.

i think the suicide bombings going a bit too far

im laughing at that fella who said he started supporting man utd when his friend told him about them and expained how a league worked, stupid kunt.  i cant take that gobsh1te serious, he probably lifts in devon

them kunts at the match were calling us part time supporters, them kunts will be wearing the blue shirts of chelsea next season
109-1105722616

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion