MAMADOU SAKHO - Official Thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby redshade » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:52 am

redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby eds » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:19 am

Seriously I will never understand these numbskulls.

Getting paid $105,000 a week! To play a sport that is universally loved and watched the world over.

It's amazing how these clowns spend a large amount of their time doing community work, charity events, etc and it's not ingrained into their moral fibre how fu.cki.ng blessed they are in life.

We would all dream to be in his shoes and do what he does. Only to pi.ss it away on tardiness and immaturity.  :no
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby Reg » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:28 am

Transfer deadline day LIVE: January window CLOSED as Crystal Palace seal Mamadou Sakho loan from Liverpool
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:08 am

They better include a clause saying he can't play against us...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby leeroy74 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:38 am

so we couldn't even get this deal over the line as a purchase? fexk me
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Postby Klopptomaniac » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:05 am

Maybe there's hope for his career here? Get his head down, focus on football, put in some performances for Palace and come back in the summer with a clean slate.

Either that or he's putting himself in the shop window  :D
Klopptomaniac
LFC Advanced Member

Postby redshade » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:30 am

Palace should climb up the table. They have got some decent players.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby johnbarnes » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:35 am

maguskwt » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:08 am wrote:They better include a clause saying he can't play against us...

Loaned players can't player against their parent club.
johnbarnes
LFC Super Member

Postby maguskwt » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:57 am

johnbarnes » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:35 am wrote:
maguskwt » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:08 am wrote:They better include a clause saying he can't play against us...

Loaned players can't player against their parent club.

Is that so mate? I didn't know that that was the standard rule. If that's the case I could breathe more easily...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby parchpea » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:46 pm

You watch him be outstanding and make us look like complete mugs freezing him out.

Its catch 22 as we need him doing well to get our money back or I fear he will just sit out his contract backed up by loans.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:27 pm

:laugh: We are pathetic and Fat Sam got one over on us. All he had to do was wait till it was balls on the table time and when he slapped his down we cowered and gave in to him  :nod Why didn't we hold firm and leave Sakho where he was until we had a buyer rather than embarrass ourselves by claiming he wouldn't leave under any other circumstances. All that does now is pave the way for another loan deal in the summer because clubs know how to string us along till the end of a window knowing that all we want to do is offload his wages.

I think Klopp is being a bit of a ***** here in the way he has handled Sakho. His main priority should be the team and not his personal dislike for tardiness or back talk. I don't think Sakho is a great player but definitely a good squad back up that could have played some part this season for us instead of having to use the likes of Lucas to fill in. He is the Manager and perfectly entitled to do it but he put his own preferences ahead of the team which I don't like as it has no benefit to the club whatsoever.

I also thought that the Premier league was going to stop that rule that loan players can't play against their parent clubs ? This rule isn't a condition by the FA or the premier league but by the clubs loaning players so I thought that was going to be addressed. Anyway it might not apply to Sakho because they paid a fee to facilitate the move.

LFC @#Playersupermarket.com
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby leeroy74 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:44 pm

you called Klopp a ***** - that'll be you getting death threats from the Kloppettes on here.

I agree his handling of Sakho was all wrong and now Palace have a decent defender that would've played for us if it wasn't for the silly antics and Klopps teddy throwing.
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Postby parchpea » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:57 pm

Reports suggest we where offered £12m for him but doesnt say if thats cash up front or installments, we paid £18m.

I know the markets crazy but we have made him damaged goods but expect a profit, its the reverse of what causes us problems recruiting  in the transfer market, the crazy figure put on players by our owners. We lowball everyone we want and highball the outs and frankly neither really works or helps us build the best team.

People may not like it but the game is controlled by agents and money keeps them sweet and more money to super agents guarantee you the pick of the bunch, Mourhino and Raiola entwined with Utd, its ugly but its the game, a game Chelsea, City and Utd play but most others, including us, will not.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:37 pm

leeroy74 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:44 pm wrote:you called Klopp a ***** - that'll be you getting death threats from the Kloppettes on here.

I agree his handling of Sakho was all wrong and now Palace have a decent defender that would've played for us if it wasn't for the silly antics and Klopps teddy throwing.

:laugh:
Honestly Lee I still think he is the best we can get for the Job and would like to see him here for many years but I treat all managers by the same criteria. Results, Transfers, Playing Style and silverware. I didn't particularly like what Rodgers did with Reina or Agger and I gave him down the glen for it so by my logic Jurgen deserves criticism for doing the same thing. Its his second season and hopefully a real learning curve for in terms of him needing to be a bit more diverse in his tactics and getting either the system to work better or the players to properly deploy it. I would also hope the realisation of what's required to be competitive in this league sinks in. The transfers are ok as matip and mane are improvements and at least starters but he could still be doing better by not letting windows pass and ending up with nothing.
I know he's saying the players he wants aren't available and I will accept that for now because the other numpty was signing left right and centre in every window and they proved to be mostly useless. If he wants to take a different approach then so be it but all eyes will be on him now in the summer to bring in some quality and Fwiw I think he will  :nod
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby bunglemark2 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:23 am

To be fair, maybe it's not a bad idea to wait until the right players are available. Look at the muck we've signed in the past. Names like Sinama Pongolle, Le Tallec, Josemi...i could list dozens...
I'm kinda glad we're not signing numpties like that, just for the sake of bums on seats.
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion