LUCAS LEIVA - OFFICIAL THREAD

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby red till i die!! » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:34 pm

Tbh I think I would rather see him at DM ahead of Henderson because he can actually tackle. Everyone and anyone breezes past Henderson time and time again. Whether he remains here beyond the summer is up to Klopp. I think a move to Italy or France would be a good move for him though due to the pace of the game there.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby redshade » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:53 pm

I thought Lucas was around 33-34 just checked his 30 and going to be 31 in Jan next year.
His still got some fuel left in his tank, i would keep him as a squad player. His experienced and with the amount of games we potentially maybe playing next season i would want Lucas here.
Its upto Lucas because he has said he wants to play more.
I think he will be gone in the summer.
redshade
LFC Super Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:57 pm

In a poll conducted by the Liverpool Echo 98 % of Liverpool fans suggested a testimonial for one of Liverpools most favourite adopted sons was more than merited, 2 % disagreed, but their protestations are completely irrelevant given how miniscule their number actually is !
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:47 am

Do we get a testimonial for having to watch him for the last 10 years ?  :laugh:  Nah seriously I can't believe some actually voted against giving him one  :no He has done his time and deserves it  :bowdown  Not many decade boys about these days  :no .
Hopefully he will get a big club like real or barca  :nod .
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby aCe' » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:12 am

red till i die!! » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:47 am wrote:Hopefully he will get a big club like real or barca  :nod .

aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion