LORIS KARIUS - Official Thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby only me » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:37 am

Keep Simon release the kid...It's becoming tragic let him find his place elsewhere...Shame we released Ward but i think Migs can be good Sub keeper.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby Fowler_E7 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:36 am

Mignolet is 100% being sold, hes on something like 60k  a week which is far too much a sub keeper, Karius is more than good enough to remain the back up keeper there are hardly any teams with a sub keeper of that quality. Some time out of the limelight will be good for him when Allison starts playing and he can rebuild his confidence in the cup games.
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby parchpea » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:00 pm

Hes playing the victim today after another rubbish performance. Again he needs to grow up, pulled some phrase off google images taking the moral high ground. I don't think hes had excessive abuse at all and bottom line is he cant handle being a GK at a top club, not emotionally or in terms of output.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby woof woof ! » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:38 pm

4 Fk's sake !

Talk about kicking a fella when he's already down !

We all accept that he failed to make the grade and his time with us is done, lets just wish the fella well and hope he can go to another club and attempt to rebuild his career .

Meanwhile we continue to move on.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby damjan193 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:45 pm

Yeah, enough is enough. He's no longer our number 1 keeper, Allison is, so no need for anymore of this extensive criticism. Karius will probably remain as back-up and that should be good enough for both him and us.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby johnbarnes » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:48 pm

woof woof ! » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:38 pm wrote:4 Fk's sake !

Talk about kicking a fella when he's already down !

We all accept that he failed to make the grade and his time with us is done, lets just wish the fella well and hope he can go to another club and attempt to rebuild his career .

Meanwhile we continue to move on.

Once upon a time, a man would get knocked on his ar$e only to be allowed to get up and fight, if he had it in him.
Today, a man goes down and the Hyena's round up kick and beat him until he is dead.
SAD - PATHETIC and totally pointless.
Football will always be a mirrored reflection of its society. FACT!
johnbarnes
LFC Super Member

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:51 pm

Don't know why people in here are wasting Internet space on this fool. He's a goner. He knows it, Klopp and the fans know it. You don't spend a world record fee for a goalkeeper without serious intent.

I'm not surprised by his further howlers in pre-season as he is an AMATEUR goalkeeper.

In Klopp we trust :buttrock

just close this thread and let's start the next chapter.
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby kazza » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:50 pm

Well since Allison is on holiday and is not scheduled to play until Dublin Aug 4, Mignolet on holiday and Ward sold, Karius is number one against City and ManUre so lets be positive.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:18 am

kazza » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:50 pm wrote:Well since Allison is on holiday and is not scheduled to play until Dublin Aug 4, Mignolet on holiday and Ward sold, Karius is number one against City and ManUre so lets be positive.

I will be at it  :buttrock  Despite moaning at herself for paying €182 for a pair of tickets to a preseason friendly  :down:
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Big Niall » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:28 am

Karius is a major error by Klopp that may have cost us our sixth champions league. Give him away for free if that’s the best option. Mignolet is on wages that cannot be justified (Rodgers fook up)

With the exception of Rene , I haven’t seen a good LFC goalie since I became a fan in 1984
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:33 am

Big Niall » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:28 am wrote:Karius is a major error by Klopp that may have cost us our sixth champions league. Give him away for free if that’s the best option. Mignolet is on wages that cannot be justified (Rodgers fook up)

With the exception of Rene , I haven’t seen a good LFC goalie since I became a fan in 1984

What about Bruce Grobbelaar
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby Big Niall » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:40 am

Amazing on his day but could drop more clangers than  any other keeper in the division. Loved Bruce but would take Ray Clemence (who I never saw ) any day.[url][/url]
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:47 pm

Really happy to see him get such a great reception when he replaced Alisson on Tuesday. Nothing to suggest he’s a world beater but he’d actually had a decent season up until the Champions League final. He’s better suited to us than Migs so hope he stays here as backup and cup keeper.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby parchpea » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:17 pm

Going to Besiktas on a 2 year loan deal so Mignolet will be the back up keeper.

All I can is thank goodness for that, a relief he's away from the club, maybe harsh but that's how I feel.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby only me » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:36 pm

prefer migs as our backup..Karius hasn't shown anything to justify a spot in the squad..Migs being a lunatic and such is one of the best shot stoppers in the league.
only me
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion