Jurgen Klopp Official Thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:12 pm

Thommo's perm » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:57 pm wrote:Just seen his post match interview on sky and he was too upset to talk because of the referees bad decisions. It certainly looks like hes making excuses for a bad display which has seen us drop two easy points against a team which deserves to be at the bottom of the table. Maybe he should be concentrating on Gomez and his pathetic flick at the ball which eventually gave them a free kick which they scored from? Also the disgraceful, chaotic defending which we thought had long gone, but reared its ugly head on many occasions here today.
I'm sure when hes calmed down he will see that rather than the officials being to blame, we can take the responsibility for a nervy and avoidable performance due to sloppy play and missed chances.
:glare:

He rotated badly in defence today. Leaving TAA, Robertson and Lovren on the bench and playing Klavan, Moreno and Gomez was an error of judgement imo. If it had not been Gomez who fcked up, it would have been Moreno who cost us the three points, normally. Calamity defending today.
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Super Member

Postby redshade » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:28 pm

Yup that is why i firmly believe we need a couple of Solid CB for next season. We need one that can get straight into the side and another who can play in rotation and has decent quality.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby red till i die!! » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:29 pm

:bowdown
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:09 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed May 02, 2018 10:52 pm

On the verge of becoming a f**king LFC legend.

Where are the tw*ts who called him a fraud now?
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed May 02, 2018 10:56 pm

He's only been here 2 and a half years and he's taken us to both European finals. Best manager on the face of the planet imo.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed May 02, 2018 11:01 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed May 02, 2018 9:56 pm wrote:He's only been here 2 and a half years and he's taken us to both European finals. Best manager on the face of the planet imo.

He's also improved every single player at our club he's had contact with.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Wed May 02, 2018 11:30 pm

7_Kewell » Wed May 02, 2018 10:52 pm wrote:On the verge of becoming a f**king LFC legend.

Take caution in your tone pal..  we have not won the European Cup just yet, wasn't a great performance tonight, lost 4-2, and considering our thin squad and weak midfield it is an incredible achievement thus far.

It won't be funny if we lose in the final, again!! Under Jurgen we have lost two finals so far. I don't know about you, but I'd rather lose in the semis than the final, like the scum did at Wembley versus Barcelona etc etc. I laughed at the mancs when they lost, and I don't want them laughing at us

I'm not putting a negative on our achievement, just being realistic.

Still a little bit of work to do..
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed May 02, 2018 11:35 pm

Ghost of Shankly » Wed May 02, 2018 10:30 pm wrote:
7_Kewell » Wed May 02, 2018 10:52 pm wrote:On the verge of becoming a f**king LFC legend.

Take caution in your tone pal..  we have not won the European Cup just yet, wasn't a great performance tonight, lost 4-2, and considering our thin squad and weak midfield it is an incredible achievement thus far.

It won't be funny if we lose in the final, again!! Under Jurgen we have lost two finals so far. I don't know about you, but I'd rather lose in the semis than the final, like the scum did at Wembley versus Barcelona etc etc. I laughed at the mancs when they lost, and I don't want them laughing at us

I remember you telling us your mum was 'done' with Klopp not so long ago and you want him out. :laugh:

Forgive me if I ignore everything you say  :;):
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Wed May 02, 2018 11:50 pm

7_Kewell » Wed May 02, 2018 11:35 pm wrote:
Ghost of Shankly » Wed May 02, 2018 10:30 pm wrote:

Forgive me if I ignore everything you say  :;):

It's OK... You normally you do! :p

However, we are there on merit, and if Klopp can pull it off, then give him a knighthood I say, as our squad is p*ss weak!!.. Woodburn, Ings, Solanke and Klavan on the bench tonight! Ffs.. Hardly world beaters, plus the injuries etc etc.
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Thu May 03, 2018 12:25 am

Still can't believe he has taken that squad to a CL final  :laugh:

:bowdown
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby supersub » Fri May 04, 2018 12:10 pm

Ghost of Shankly » Wed May 02, 2018 11:30 pm wrote: I don't know about you, but I'd rather lose in the semis than the final, like the scum did at Wembley versus Barcelona etc etc. I laughed at the mancs when they lost, and I don't want them laughing at us

would it be better we never entered cup competitions so we would be guaranteed not to lose , thus preventing the mancs laughing at you. I'm glad you didn't get your wish and Klopp has a chance to break his unfortunate cup final hoodoo....
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby woof woof ! » Fri May 04, 2018 2:22 pm

supersub » Fri May 04, 2018 12:10 pm wrote:
Ghost of Shankly » Wed May 02, 2018 11:30 pm wrote: I don't know about you, but I'd rather lose in the semis than the final, like the scum did at Wembley versus Barcelona etc etc. I laughed at the mancs when they lost, and I don't want them laughing at us

would it be better we never entered cup competitions so we would be guaranteed not to lose , thus preventing the mancs laughing at you.

:laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Fri May 04, 2018 7:20 pm

supersub » Fri May 04, 2018 12:10 pm wrote:

would it be better we never entered cup competitions so we would be guaranteed not to lose , thus preventing the mancs laughing at you. I'm glad you didn't get your wish and Klopp has a chance to break his unfortunate cup final hoodoo....

No matey, I just would dread us losing in the final. Hopefully we will pull it off.

I have a gut feeling we will do it!  :buttrock
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Super Member

Postby Reg » Fri May 18, 2018 12:46 am

Excellent read, there's defo something special going on at Anfield:

https://www.joe.co.uk/sport/the-inside- ... nal-178445
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion