JORDAN HENDERSON - Official Thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby kazza » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:56 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:05 pm wrote:
only me » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:05 am wrote:I really hope Hendo isn't the face of LFC this decade..We can't have another Lucas which hangs in the team ,symbol of mediocrity and avragenness ,we need a captain which inspires the lads and the fans.

I have often wondered how the contempt you had for Lucas was fostered and now I know, its nothing personal ,you have no conceivable knowledge of football in truth you're bereft of any cerebral ability it takes to understand the game, I mean any genuine reds fan can see that right now we need a player who can play a similar role and equally as well as Lucas to shield a back four that our shipping goals more frequently than your hibernation's after every manager clicked to his importance in this team. 

So with that in mind I apologize in my thinking you just held a grudge,seems your just a bit of a dick  :D

:laugh:
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:02 pm

Thommo's perm

Postby only me » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:05 pm

only me » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:05 am wrote:I really hope Hendo isn't the face of LFC this decade..We can't have another Lucas which hangs in the team ,symbol of mediocrity and avragenness ,we need a captain which inspires the lads and the fans.

I have often wondered how the contempt you had for Lucas was fostered and now I know, its nothing personal ,you have no conceivable knowledge of football in truth you're bereft of any cerebral ability it takes to understand the game, I mean any genuine reds fan can see that right now we need a player who can play a similar role and equally as well as Lucas to shield a back four that are shipping goals more frequently than your hibernation's after every manager clicked to his importance in this team. 

So with that in mind I apologize in my thinking you just held a grudge,seems your just a bit of a dick  :D

Apology accepted mate...While I admire your superior cerebral capabilities I now understand that it was at the expense of your sight and memory..Lucas the trademark of a lost decade of mediocrity and acceptance of average football..Par one season which he played good enough his Liverpool career was charchterized by silly fouls in dangerous areas ,inability to provide any meaningful passing or connection to the attack and his superior goal scoring abilities..Pathetic that those who saw Alonso and Mash playing could admire such a pale cameo of a defensive MF...Hendo can't be Lucas rev2 it's just plain crazy we will have to endure this plague of tasteless players in a crucial position on the pitch..Thank God Keita is on the way..
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:39 pm

only me » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:05 pm wrote:

I have often wondered how the contempt you had for Lucas was fostered and now I know, its nothing personal ,you have no conceivable knowledge of football in truth you're bereft of any cerebral ability it takes to understand the game, I mean any genuine reds fan can see that right now we need a player who can play a similar role and equally as well as Lucas to shield a back four that are shipping goals more frequently than your hibernation's after every manager clicked to his importance in this team. 

Apology accepted mate...While I admire your superior cerebral capabilities I now understand that it was at the expense of your sight and memory..Lucas the trademark of a lost decade of mediocrity and acceptance of average football..Par one season which he played good enough his Liverpool career was charchterized by silly fouls in dangerous areas ,inability to provide any meaningful passing or connection to the attack and his superior goal scoring abilities..Pathetic that those who saw Alonso and Mash playing could admire such a pale cameo of a defensive MF...Hendo can't be Lucas rev2 it's just plain crazy we will have to endure this plague of tasteless players in a crucial position on the pitch..Thank God Keita is on the way..

Tasteless players,you crack me up   :D  At the very least try and prove my  assumption of you being' phallic like' incorrect, rather than provide literal evidence I was bang on the money.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby only me » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:05 am

Other then projecting sexual frustration are you capable of writing something of essence? I clearly wrote why I thought Lucas was a disaster what did you bring to the table? Let's talk football by all means or we can exchange graphic images what ever suits you...
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby bunglemark2 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:36 am

:D Girls, get back on topic please...
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby parchpea » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:49 pm

Cersei Lannisters bodyguard is more mobile and turns quicker than Henderson.

What an incredibly dull player he is, mid table running man.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby Thommo's perm » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:11 pm

Is he fit for purpose?
If yes, then how? If no, then why not?
Thommo's perm

Postby bunglemark2 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:39 pm

Thommo's perm » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:11 pm wrote:Is he fit for purpose?
If yes, then how? If no, then why not?

What "purpose" do you mean? Boiled down for glue? Yes. Orchestrating a midfield? No.
He's dogshyte mate. Utter tripe. One good goal in his whole career doesn't cut it.
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Boocity » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:32 am

I watched our comeback against AC Milan yet again last night and watching SG after he scored our first goal just shows what the right captain can do for a team and just how far away our present captain is in inspiring a team when the going is tough. I just cannot picture Hendo doing anything like that
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby electrum » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:24 am

"" just cannot picture Hendo doing anything like that""

That's because he has no leadership qualities and at best average ability.

Next match count the number of times he makes a meaningful pass that puts us in even slightly more positive position than when he received the ball- i.e not sideways or backwards.

Also the number of times a team mate shows for the ball and is in space and he takes the soft option because he is lacking in belief in his own ability to thread it through one or two bodies...
Forget stats - use your own eyes. He is the most frustrating midfielder we have had for some time..
electrum
LFC Advanced Member

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:13 pm

He's good at tippy- tappy short passes and one/twos, thats about it. You have to say that wonder goal V Chelsea last season was a complete fluke. how often does he score one of those. normally he cant even shoot on target from outside he box, or score from that distance. For that matter, neither can Wjnaldum, Can, Milner, Llalana or Salah.
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:37 pm

Boocity » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:32 am wrote:I watched our comeback against AC Milan yet again last night and watching SG after he scored our first goal just shows what the right captain can do for a team and just how far away our present captain is in inspiring a team when the going is tough. I just cannot picture Hendo doing anything like that

Like i said Hendo is not even 5% of Gerrard. Even the ageing Gerrard is way better than Hendo.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:55 pm

redshade » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:37 pm wrote:
Boocity » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:32 am wrote:I watched our comeback against AC Milan yet again last night and watching SG after he scored our first goal just shows what the right captain can do for a team and just how far away our present captain is in inspiring a team when the going is tough. I just cannot picture Hendo doing anything like that

Like i said Hendo is not even 5% of Gerrard. Even the ageing Gerrard is way better than Hendo.

That's a good point, at 36 Gerrard still has 4 good years left in him, even if he hasn't got the legs to do box to box . Give the lad a red shirt.
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:39 pm

I don't understand the stick this lad gets whenever we struggle to break a team down, it's not his job to break teams down, he's not in the side to do that. Hendo is a water carrier, his job is to get about the pitch, put out fires and play it simple.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion