I’m klopp - my keepers

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Big Niall » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:10 am

I’m two years in the job and my intelligence says Mignolet is better than De Gea , Czech, courtois , Ederson ,
I gave him a new contract as he is amazing but I used my judgement to buy an amazing Herm german goalie to challenge.

I am klopp !
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:47 pm

Big Niall » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:10 am wrote:I’m two years in the job and my intelligence says Mignolet is better than De Gea , Czech, courtois , Ederson ,
I gave him a new contract as he is amazing but I used my judgement to buy an amazing Herm german goalie to challenge.

I am klopp !

Hi Jurgen ,aren't you a little ***** off with some no mark thick Irish ***** having a go at you in every post  ???
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:58 pm

Is this lad having a mental breakdown or something?
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:24 pm

red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:57 am

RED BEERGOGGLES » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:47 pm wrote:
Big Niall » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:10 am wrote:I’m two years in the job and my intelligence says Mignolet is better than De Gea , Czech, courtois , Ederson ,

I am klopp !

Hi Jurgen ,aren't you a little ***** off with some no mark thick Irish ***** having a go at you in every post  ???

I know you didn't mean it that way mate but it's probably best not to bring people's nationalities into insults, especially when it's Ireland. For a start if your family has lived in this city for more than 1 or 2 generations then you've almost certainly got Irish blood in you somewhere, plus our Irish fan base is something we should be mightily proud of, how many teams in world football could play Celtic in Dublin and command this much of the ground?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7K-Az_Jowlc

When that camera pans around it's truly something else, that's Celtic we are playing, in Ireland.
As I say mate I know you didn't mean it that way but it was a good excuse for me to post that clip  :D
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:47 pm

Not everyone in Ireland is thick mate,just as not everyone in Liverpool is a robber and being Scouse and a traveling Kopite  Ive been on the receiving end of most sweeping generalizations,so I can assure you I wasn't throwing down any of my own. I just think that certain posters laying the blame at the door of the manager for everything from team management to f*cking global warming has drifted way beyond the ridiculous now. I mean the banality on show in creating this thread confirms this in spades ,but if I offended anyone other than the thick tool that drafted this thread then I apologize. Other than that fella I very much doubt anyone would have noticed until you highlighted my faux pas with an impromptu history lesson.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:34 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:47 pm wrote:Not everyone in Ireland is thick mate,just as not everyone in Liverpool is a robber and being Scouse and a traveling Kopite  Ive been on the receiving end of most sweeping generalizations,so I can assure you I wasn't throwing down any of my own. I just think that certain posters laying the blame at the door of the manager for everything from team management to f*cking global warming has drifted way beyond the ridiculous now. I mean the banality on show in creating this thread confirms this in spades ,but if I offended anyone other than the thick tool that drafted this thread then I apologize. Other than that fella I very much doubt anyone would have noticed until you highlighted my faux pas with an impromptu history lesson.

Yeah sorry about that mate, as you can probably tell by the time my post went up (1.57am) I was having a few scoops last night. My point still stands though, not to you but to all of us, it's probably best to keep nationalities out of insults.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion