DEJAN LOVREN - Official thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Thommo's perm » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:41 pm

I wonder if hes cleaned the sh'it from his undies yet? Never seen someone trembling with fear as much as him, in the first five minutes??
FFS mate, grow a fu;cking pair!!!
:glare:
Thommo's perm

Postby redshade » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:41 pm

:D :D

Lovren is on and off.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:44 pm

I just caught the end of a sports bulletin on the radio, by the sounds of it Dejan's just signed a new £100,000 a week 4 year contract extension with us.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Doeboy » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:26 pm

Yep signed. Overall think he has a sound season. It's weird because at times he looks safe as houses but every now and again he can have a real stinker of a game, last week being one of them but think overall he has done much better this year. If we are looking at the likes of  Van Dijk (personally wouldn't for the prices being quoted),  must think Lovren may well be dropping to the bench next season
Doeboy

Postby parchpea » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:35 pm

I feel this is a sign that we wont be making major defensive changes in the summer unless Lovren is being kept as cover but that doesnt seem like FSG.

Lovren has been paired with everyone at the club but weve always had problems, and is part of a failed defensive group historically.

I had hoped this summer would see a brand new back line but all I see now is one more squad centre half and a young left back. Alternatively they go all in on Van Dijk and hope he will fix everything thats wrong with our defence, and Klopp will go with that.

Just feels like we are going to persist with a system that relies on outrunning and outgunning every opponent, so I hope they have some incredible attacking players signing on this summer.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby redshade » Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:39 pm

Doeboy » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:26 pm wrote:Yep signed. Overall think he has a sound season. It's weird because at times he looks safe as houses but every now and again he can have a real stinker of a game, last week being one of them but think overall he has done much better this year. If we are looking at the likes of  Van Dijk (personally wouldn't for the prices being quoted),  must think Lovren may well be dropping to the bench next season

Lovren would be a decent cover CB. Good option to have in the squad.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby red till i die!! » Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:30 pm

What a way to reward mediocrity by handing him a deal that will see him finish out his career with us  :down: He is bog average and hasn't a clue about positioning and when you add the fact that he is rash and lunges about at nothing makes him a complete liability. He was like this when he first arrived and is still at it as he proved last week.
Not impressed with Klopp at all for sanctioning this because what the fook is he looking at when we play ? Our defence is now probably the highest paid in the prem and they ship 50 on average every year  :veryangry
Its players like him that will bring Jurgen down and it will be his own fault.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Thommo's perm » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:31 am

From what I can see, Lovren absolutely crumbles when he believes he will be in a physical battle and thats before the whistle goes! However, he seems to do better against more skillful teams who dont frighten him? Maybe he will be kept back and only played against the likes of arsenal and everton?
:eyebrow
Thommo's perm

Postby maguskwt » Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:57 pm

100k a week seems abit high for a defender who can be classified the most as decent... hmmm I'm nit sure, maybe that's the market rate nowadays...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redshade » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:49 am

It has to be the end of the road for Lovren. I really hope Klopp gets rid of him once and for all.

When he was signed...

Rodgers on Lovren: "He is a commanding & powerful presence & clearly has leadership skills, which is important"

My A$$ he is..

First few pages just show how sadly wrong we were.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby killerp » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:14 am

Jurgen Klopp: There aren't five better centre-halves than what we already have at Liverpool
Source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/201 ... eady-have/

We all saw this coming and are not paid millions, maybe Klopp is not so world class after all.

The Swedish third division looks like the next stop for Jurgen at this rate along with this useless c.unt of a defender.
killerp

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:36 pm

killerp » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:14 am wrote:Jurgen Klopp: There aren't five better centre-halves than what we already have at Liverpool
Source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/201 ... eady-have/

We all saw this coming and are not paid millions, maybe Klopp is not so world class after all.

The Swedish third division looks like the next stop for Jurgen at this rate along with this useless c.unt of a defender.

Oh use your loaf for goodness sake, managers aren't just manager's they have to be amateur psychologists too, even if Jurgen is planning on selling every defender and goalkeeper at the club we have still got 16 games left to play before the January window opens, including crucial CL ties.
Besides as bad as Lovren was yesterday it wasn't all his fault, we had actually ridden out the early storm and were well in the game until Matip decided to set Ali up.
Lovren's mistakes weren't actually catastrophic, the situations could have been recovered if other players would have been switched on, for instance when he missed that header at the halfway line yes it was bad but he actually recovered and forced Kane out wide, if Milner wasn't such a crab that goal could have easily been prevented, in fact any player with half a brain knowing he was slow would have seen that there was no cover and brought Son down at the halfway line anyway.
Even the first goal, if Mingolet would have come out and smothered the ball with his body instead of reaching with his arms that goal probably would have been prevented as well.
It wasn't just Lovren, loads of them were shyte.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:42 pm

Various media reports say Lovren has removed his Instagram account after receiving death threats and gutter rats wishing his kid drops dead ,this is f*cking hideous,he plays football for gods sake.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:46 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:42 pm wrote:Various media reports say Lovren has removed his Instagram account after receiving death threats and gutter rats wishing his kid drops dead ,this is f*cking hideous,he plays football for gods sake.

Our fans are some of the worst in the game, you only have to look how quickly they turn on our managers to see that.
I've been saying it for years it's not just on the pitch that we've lost our way, it's off it too.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:03 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:46 pm wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:42 pm wrote:Various media reports say Lovren has removed his Instagram account after receiving death threats and gutter rats wishing his kid drops dead ,this is f*cking hideous,he plays football for gods sake.

Our fans are some of the worst in the game, you only have to look how quickly they turn on our managers to see that.
I've been saying it for years it's not just on the pitch that we've lost our way, it's off it too.

Agreed mate, some people are just beneath contempt and the most audible haven't even earned the right to be called fans.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion