You know what's nice... - Just want to say.

Hillsborough remembrance and related information

Postby dawson99 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:27 pm

I did Cheltenham festival last week. There was me, 2 from the Liverpool branch and and Man Utd fan. The 2 from Liverpool were die hard Everton fans. Now the Man Utd fan one morning asked us to get him a copy of the s*n, we all disagreed, and he actually said that it was all being overplayed and that (that excuse for a paper) was not that bad. I never got a chance to have my say.

The 2 Everton fans went into great detail (they know more about it then  me) about what that rag did, said and books and lterature the Manure fan should be reading.

It was just really nice to see that no matter the differences between Everton and Liverpool fans, something like this is so much more important, and that they are trying to educate people just as much as we are.

It's also sad to see that people from London are so ignorant about what happened, or just seem to have short memories.

We all love the quote: 'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I'm very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.'

It's just nice to know that some things are more important than football, and when things really matter, our family is alot bigger than just LFC
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:38 pm

Good post Daws
Did you hang the Manc with the laces from his clown shoes :D
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:05 pm

My son is a bad bitter Daws and even he has pulled up a few of his mates about buying it , Educated them Spurs and Arsenal fans who no longer buy it , so im made up with him sometimes .
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Hillsborough