Hjc wrist bands

Hillsborough remembrance and related information

Postby DONNAH » Tue Apr 12, 2005 3:49 pm

Hiya Im just wondering how I would go about ordering some HJC bands does anyone know whats the quickest way?
DONNAH

Postby Woollyback » Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:35 pm

DONNAH wrote:Hiya Im just wondering how I would go about ordering some HJC bands does anyone know whats the quickest way?

read this thread and all shall be revealed
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Fri Apr 15, 2005 2:00 am

Mottman posted this on RAWK.

Just had a phone call from Gerry McIver. 5 boxes of 625 bands have been stolen from a premises in Liverpool, if you see anyone selling HJC bands in or around Liverpool [apart from the HJC shop and local pub's, The Albert, Park or Sandon and Mr Evo] Please report it right away to the Police.

Please feel free to post this on any Liverpool site you may visit.

Thank you.

Robbie

****** disgraceful, some people are beyond belief! :angry:
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Fri Apr 15, 2005 3:38 pm

whats the situation on the bands?  I sent my check end of March, any idea when i'll get my HJC band?
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mottman » Sun Apr 17, 2005 10:44 pm

The team of volunteers have been busy this weekend and many thousands of back orders are either in the post, and or will be by tomorrow morning.

It is hoped that the backlog of orders will be cleared within 7 - 10 day's. Please bear with us we are trying our best.

Thank you

Robbie
mottman

Postby kenny`s mate » Fri Apr 22, 2005 12:43 pm

i have just received my HJC wristband, thank you. it is going down a storm here in pompey, loads want to know were i got it from.thanks again i hope you sell loads.
kenny`s mate

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Apr 23, 2005 11:30 am

got mine today, well happy with it and might order some more for a couple of mates.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mottman » Sun Apr 24, 2005 9:29 pm

Paypal orders from 14th April to date will be sent out during this week, thus bringing the Paypal orders up to date.
Cheque / Postal Orders, I think the last of the backlog for these were sent out last Friday, Cheques will be deposited within the next couple of days.

Those who "Pre-booked" and paid at the HJC shop, these are also up to date and every order have now been sent out.

I'd estimate that around 15,000 bands from the second order of 20,000 bands have now been despatched leaving around 5,000 available for sale. Suitable quantities will be available at the HJC shop before any of our remaining home games, or for as long as supplies last.

At this stage its uncertain if another reorder will be made, I'll update you on this as soon as I hear anything.

If you are after a HJC band, I'd recommend you place your order as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.

Thank you

Robbie

http://www.contrast.org/hillsborough/
mottman

Postby mottman » Wed May 04, 2005 9:28 pm

Have a hand in raising awareness - the HJC wristband
Latest update 3 May 2005

In an effort to raise awareness and much needed funds, the Hillsborough Justice Campaign has designed red wristbands in the style of the yellow Lance Armstrong cancer awareness bands and the blue BBC anti-bullying bands. At present there are around 2,500 bands available, these have now been reserved to satisfy people who have already paid by cheque / Postal Order or Paypal.

All outstanding orders will be sent out for as long as supplies last. Another order for bands has been placed with a indicative delivery date of “Late May”

If you would like to place an order from the 3rd batch of wrist bands due in “Late May” Please send a cheque or Postal Order made payable to the “Hillsborough Justice Campaign” and send it to the following address, don’t forget in clued a note with your full name and address and how many you are ordering.

The Hillsborough Justice Campaign
PO Box 1089
178 Walton Breck Road
Anfield
Liverpool
L4 0RG

One band and postage will cost £2.00 UK and £3.00 for overseas supporters.

Please note these bands won't be available until sometime late May 2005 and are only available in adult size. Cheques / Postal Orders should be made payable to the Hillsborough Justice Campaign.

You can use the following link to pay by Paypal

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr

The HJC's bank account is

justice_4_96@yahoo.co.uk

Don't forget to include a note with your full name and address with details of how many bands you require. Please note: the HJC Paypal account has had many e-mails on it that have been rejected because the sender's have been identified as having a virus on their PC.

Paypal automatically scans e-mails for virus's etc and rejects them accordingly. It’s unsure if the sender receives an automatic notification that the e-mail has been rejected. The HJC will not be able to reply to those e-mails to advise them there enquiry has been rejected, I understand you can confirm your Paypal transactions

Can you please ensure that your PC is virus free as your Paypal order / donation / enquiry may be rejected.

Please feel free to copy this onto any suitable web site that you may visit.

For more information on the disaster and the campaign for justice, visit the Hillsborough Justice Campaign's website:

http://www.contrast.org/hillsborough

Your continued support and generosity is greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Robbie
mottman

Postby R.I.P Crazyhorse » Thu May 12, 2005 8:40 pm

yeah
R.I.P Crazyhorse

Postby anfieldadorer » Tue May 17, 2005 4:37 pm

i got mine from my friend in singapore, they are written "made in china" and the color is more orange instead of red (as it looks on TV or internet), do you think they are real ones?
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lawrenson_sarah » Tue May 17, 2005 6:55 pm

Oh i have one of these

duno how to order em though...
www.myspace.com/lawrenson_sarah

www.sarahlawrenson.piczo.com

He's scouse, he's sound. He'll T-w-a-t you with a pound Carragher - Carragher
lawrenson_sarah
LFC Super Member

Postby LFC #1 » Wed May 18, 2005 2:16 am

anfieldadorer wrote:i got mine from my friend in singapore, they are written "made in china" and the color is more orange instead of red (as it looks on TV or internet), do you think they are real ones?

yeh mate, the first 5000 or so were red and a lot bigger, which is what I have got, and the ones you have seen in the pics.

I sent for one for a mate a few weeks later, and got one of the orange ones, which are smaller. The HJC must have gone with a different producer or something.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mottman » Sun May 22, 2005 12:37 pm

As far as I'm aware "some" Paypal orders from around 16th April to around last week are still outstanding.

The 3rd batch of bands has now been delivered, please bear with us and we will try our very best to clear the backlog of orders ASAP. A "few" hundred" orders are already in the postal system as we speak with many more to follow.

Please bear with us and we'll try and get out as many as we can in the near future.

Thank you

Robbie
mottman

Postby mottman » Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:44 pm

Near enough up todate with back orders, a "large" number of bands/orders are in the Postal system on there way to you. I think something like 300 orders are still outstanding, these will be dealt with over the weekend.

Recent Paypal orders are dealt with on the same day or the next day, keep the orders coming.

Thank you.

Robbie
mottman

PreviousNext

Return to Hillsborough