Hjc wrist bands

Hillsborough remembrance and related information

Postby Vitenskapsmann18 » Wed Mar 23, 2005 12:05 pm

Cann you keep me posted? I'd like to lend support to HJC.
Matthew Lloyd = klassnaya popka
atebis' all lions fans!
Earth is the home of Football, Rugby is the home of League and Union, St Andrew's is the home of Golf, Lords is the home of Cricket, Melbourne is the home of Footy and my heart is the home for Essendon.
Vitenskapsmann18

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Mar 23, 2005 6:12 pm

is it still possible to get an order in?  do i just send a cheque for £2 to the address listed?
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LiverpoolFan00 » Wed Mar 23, 2005 6:27 pm

Can i order and pay by credit card or do i need to send a cheque am in Ireland
Some people think football is a matter of life or death but it's far more important than that. - Bill Shankley

A Well Balanced Soccer Player Has A Beer In Each Hand!
LiverpoolFan00
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mottman » Thu Mar 24, 2005 3:30 pm

For those who are unable to make it to the shop, you can send a cheque/postal order made out to The "Hillsborough Justice Campaign". Make sure you include an extra £1.00 for postage and packaging if your in the UK and £2.00 if you're outside the UK.

For overseas based supporters I'd suggest you visit your local Bank and request a "Bankers draft" made out to The "Hillsborough Justice Campaign". Make sure you include an extra £2.00 for postage and packaging if you are based outside the UK.

Banker's drafts are usually somewhere between £ 5.00 and £ 25.00, Paypal looks a good bet!

Please ensure that all cheques/postal orders are made payable to the Hillsborough Justice Campaign and NOT Gerry McIver

A message for supporters who have prepaid via cheque or postal order, or in some cases cash? Please note that none of your payments / donations will be presented for payment into the HJC Bank account until the bands have been delivered

At this moment in time bands will be available in adult size only. To secure your order from the 2nd batch of wrist bands and to speed up the order process, you can send orders direct to Gerry who runs the shop at his home address as he will be able to deal with requests straight away.

His address is:

Gerry McIver
6 Boycott Street
Everton
Liverpool
L5 6RU

Please note these bands won't be available until sometime early March 2005.  NEVER send cash through the post to anyone as this may go astray.

If you would like to order in "BULK", we suggest you contact the HJC direct so they can evaluate how much the postage will be. The email address is:

justice_4_96@yahoo.co.uk

You can use the following link to pay by Paypal

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr

The HJC's bank account is   justice_4_96@yahoo.co.uk

Don't forget to include a note with your full name and address with details of how many bands you require.

Please note: the HJC Paypal account has just under a hundred e-mails on it that have been rejected because the sender's have been identified as having a virus on their PC.

Paypal automatically scans e-mails for virus's etc and rejects them accordingly. It's unsure if the sender receives an automatic notification that the e-mail has been rejected. The HJC will not be able to reply to those e-mails to advise them there enquiry has been rejected, I understand you can confirm your Paypal transactions

Can you please ensure that your PC is virus free as your Paypal order / donation / enquiry may be rejected.
mottman

Postby mottman » Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:56 am

Sorry! Bands are still in transit to Liverpool I'll let you know when they have been delivered, they are due in any day now.

Another order for 20,000 bands has now been placed, this will be dealt with as "URGENT" at all stages and should be available early April.
mottman

Postby kopite » Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:35 am

sorry this might have been answered before but which shop can you buy them from .
kopite

Postby Woollyback » Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:34 am

kopite wrote:sorry this might have been answered before but which shop can you buy them from .

the HJC shop at the back of The Kop
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mottman » Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:23 pm

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news! Just received a telephone call and have been informed that the second order [due for delivery in late March] was not shipped out on the date as originally thought.

For some unbeknown reason the bands were held in “Storage” and have only been loaded and forwarded to Liverpool today via ship. At this point in time I can only estimate delivery to be around week commencing 11th April 2005.

I apologise for this unforeseen delay, please bear with us and we’ll try and get your orders out as soon as possible.     

Your support as ever is very much appreciated thank you.
mottman

Postby 7_Kewell » Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:49 pm

posted my check today....I guess i'll get my band around April the 15th or something? ???
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mottman » Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:51 pm

Here is a copy of an E-mail received from the wrist band supplier.
Dear Hillsborough Justice Campaign

We apologize for the delay. I have contacted the shipping agent in China. He said that the boat will arrive on April 7th and the products will be shipped to Liverpool on April 10th. You don't have arrange to get the goods from Southampton to Liverpool. The shipping company will do it. When the products are arrived to Liverpool, an agent from the shipping company will give you a call. If you bring the invoice,packing list, and bill of lading to clear custom on April 10th, you should be able to get the products on that day.

The production was done on March 2nd and the products were sent out for sea shipping on March 3rd, but the shipping company could not put our products into the March 5th boat because the boat was full. They postpone our products to the earliest boat schedule of the next week which was March 10th.

Your 2nd order is in the process of inspection. It should be ready within two days and ready for ship out.

Again, we are very sorry for the delay.

Please bear with us folk's, we are trying our very best.

Thank you

Robbie
mottman

Postby mottman » Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:55 pm

Bands have now been delivered and some will be available from the HJC shop [Opposite the Albert pub] tonight.
mottman

Postby mottman » Thu Apr 07, 2005 4:13 pm

1,000's of bands are now in the post with 1,000's to follow within the next few day's or so.

I don't know the turnaround dates for people who have recently ordered bands, yesterday/today for instance over 200 orders have been received via Paypal and Gerry has received a fair few hundred orders.

Please bear with us and we'll try and get them sent out to you ASAP.

Ta

Robbie
mottman

Postby mottman » Fri Apr 08, 2005 1:11 pm

1,000's of orders have now been processed and put in the post with a few more 1,000 orders still to be dealt with. I think around 18,000 orders have been received up to late March, since then many many more orders have been received these have not been dealt with yet. Another order for 20,000 bands is due in on Monday 11th April, so please bear with us and we'll get as many orders out as possible.

If you haven't ordered your band yet I'd suggest you do as soon as possible, there is no way in knowing how long the 20,000 bands will last.

Thank you for your support, it truely is incredible.
mottman

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sun Apr 10, 2005 10:13 pm

My three bands arrived on Friday afternoon.  Quaity.  Been wearing it all weekend.
jonnymac1979

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Apr 11, 2005 12:37 pm

1,000's of orders have now been processed and put in the post with a few more 1,000 orders still to be dealt with. I think around 18,000 orders have been received up to late March, since then many many more orders have been received these have not been dealt with yet. Another order for 20,000 bands is due in on Monday 11th April, so please bear with us and we'll get as many orders out as possible.

If you haven't ordered your band yet I'd suggest you do as soon as possible, there is no way in knowing how long the 20,000 bands will last.

Thank you for your support, it truely is incredible.

great to hear...i posted my order early April so hopefully i'll get mine this week sometime, would be nice to have it for the 15th April....fully understand about the delay tho. :)
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Hillsborough