Alan Davis

Hillsborough remembrance and related information

Postby lakes10 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:53 pm

ok so most of you know what he has said.

some of the posts made by liverpool fans on his twitter are just as shocking.

Brew Mason‏@BrewMasonReply
Retweet

Favorite
· Open

@alandavies1 Absolutely shocking comments from you all respect lost c*nt just try going to liverpool now you will f*cking die

Retweeted by Alan Davies

Andrew Margrie‏@youngred1969Reply
Retweet

Favorite
· Open

@alandavies1 stay out of Liverpool you c*nt Davies. God I'd love to be there when you get what you deserve. Sleep with one eye open you c*nt

Retweeted by Alan Davies
from Torfaen, Torfaen

this is what he has now said himself

Alan Davies‏@alandavies1Reply
Retweet

Favorite
· Open

I can't reply to all the tweets on this subject, only reiterate my support for the Justice For 96 campaign & apologise for being insensitive

Alan Davies‏@alandavies1Reply
Retweet

Favorite
· Open

@smartcommsglos good idea, I will make that donation now. It is a good cause and I do support it, despite what some people are saying.

In reply to Tony Bowden - Glos

Alan Davies‏@alandavies1

Close

@smartcommsglos I have made that donation and I have not apologised for "PR purposes". I took the wrong tone. It's an unscripted podcast.

Hide conversation

lets put a bit of light on this can we, the guy is not a liverpool fan and loves to give liverpool some stick even more than that he dont like Kenny, he is a gooner.

what he said was wrong  but saying you are going to kill him is not the right thing to do.

for what its worth i like the guy and have met he a few times, he gives us no more stick than what he gives west ham.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:20 pm

the police are now looking at tweets made by liverpool fans on his page and arrests are expected to be made shortly.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:12 pm

Alan Davies £1,000 donation rejected by Hillsborough Justice Campaign

The Hillsborough Justice Campaign (HJC) has rejected a £1,000 donation from comedian Alan Davies.

The stand-up was criticised for his comments on Arsenal podcast The Tuesday Club suggesting that Liverpool Football Club was wrong to never play on the anniversary of the 1989 disaster, where 96 fans died.
He later apologised for the tone of his remarks and attempted to donate the money to the HJC after a prompt from another Twitter user.

"The HJC has not accepted the £1,000 paid into its Paypal account by Alan Davies," the charity said in a statement yesterday evening.

"Whilst we accept his apology, we would prefer that he genuinely tried to understand why the decision never to play on the anniversary of the Hillsborough Disaster is so important."

Davies later clarified his comments via Twitter, explaining: "I have a friend who was at Hillsborough & he knows I was not being disrespectful."

The comic has retweeted some of the abuse he has received on the social networking site since the incident, where he has been called a "c**t" and a "f**king paedophile" with less compassion than a "serial rapist".

Several people have called on Davies to die or kill himself, while a number of others have referenced the death of his mother from leukaemia when he was 6 years old
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:25 pm

some of the responses have been OTT but I can't understand anyone whoa ctually agrees with his stance. If he wants to be ignorant then let him, if he thinks money will fix that then that speaks volumes about the man. ***** to him. Draw the line under the sand. Though I've went into this in a bit more detail in the general
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:40 pm

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but Alan Davis has put his views across very badly and i don't understand why he felt the need to get involved with something as emotionally charged as Hillsborough. However, the 'fans' sending him death threats, and slating his dead mother, are no better in my opinion.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kenny Kan » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:15 pm

I saw this when reading the papers online. Couldn't believe the perm headed, unfunny c*nts attention seeking stance on this, deserves the $hit he's getting.
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby dawson99 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:15 pm

the man is an obvious prat, we have known that since he bit a tramp (or whoever it was). As for what people have been tweeting, they are morons as well, but in this digital age the coawrds are so much braver when they are just typing

Dunno why we wouldn't take the money though, I know it's a principle thing, but a grand is a grand and if the end result is getting the justice we need, then take every penny.

edit: although, thinking about it, the publicity we have generated far surpasses the measly grand Davies offered
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:46 pm

the bloke's a moron. don't be fooled by the persona you see on tv. he's just seeking attention and is better off ignored.

this is the guy who put scousers into room 101 years ago.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby lakes10 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:53 pm

as i said before i dont have a problem with him not being nice about liverpool fc, he is not a liverpool fan. for i think it was a silly mistake and something he should not have even spoken about.

even more so as i am booked to see him in southend in november.

but to say they wisk his kid to die and to say that thing about him mums death and saying they are going to hunt him down a kiling him is taking it a bit too far.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:38 pm

lakes10 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:53 pm wrote:
even more so as i am booked to see him in southend in november.

You could set up a drop point and we could all contribute rancid fruit for you to throw in dispute .

PS  least this time Lakes you wont be throwing your undies at him  :;):
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:53 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:38 pm wrote:[quote="[url=http://www.liverpoolfc-newkit.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=1164704#p1164704]lakes10 » Thu

PS  least this time Lakes you wont be throwing your undies at him  :;):

oh how did you find out  :blush:   :eyebrow
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redhayesy » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:23 pm

stmichael » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:46 pm wrote:the bloke's a moron. don't be fooled by the persona you see on tv. he's just seeking attention and is better off ignored.

this is the guy who put scousers into room 101 years ago.

good post mate-& anyone who says it's not about principles -they have no fecking idea about what his comments really mean!
i spent numerous weeks in hospital with treatment for phoriasis after hillsborough-i had councilling for over 6 months after hillsborough-all the time i had off work as a result -i didn't get payed in full- i got SSP when i had a family to support & a mortage to pay,what did i do- i with th love & support of my family & friends got through it.

many friends said at the time & to this day that i should apply for compensation as a result of what hillsborough did to me & the effect it had on my family, what it did to me physically & sychologically- my response then & is to this day & will always be-it's not about money! it's about justice!! so feck off alan davis-feck your money-it's bullsh1te -no amount of money will compensate for your idiodic,sensless & un-wanted commentd ever!!!!! he could pluck any amount of money out of the air-why only£1000 -i know people who have raised more money for the HJC in ways that moron wouldn't even have the ba11s to even imagine of-let alone think his arogance & personer think he could do! feck me he makes my blood boil.

for one minuite just think about it- forget about the comments he got afterwards- the fact of the matter is plain & simple-HE SHOULD NEVER NEVER,EVER OF SAID THE REMARKS,COMMENTS CALL THEM WHAT YOU WANT. NEVER -to me he is as bad as fecking Mckenzie, yes that's what i said- think i'm harsh -read the feckers comments again & again-cause i have & i tell you he is so fecking dis-respectfull of what hillsborough means to THE FAMILIES,THE FC,THE CITY, that we should all just get on with things,why get special treatment etc,what a fecking scumbag-sh1te excuss of a so called human being!! as for death threats made to him-no i don't agree with that. for me he will have to live with what he said for the rest of his life- & i for one hope that eats him up after he realises that his comments & actions -there are things in life money can't & never will buy! so stuff your so called pathetic attempt at back-tracking money orientated PR excercise. you have shown your true colours-i'm glad the HJC told you what they thought of you - i couldn't agree more!!
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Return to Hillsborough