The Real World - The Dog and Gorilla

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby thecatsmeow » Thu Aug 05, 2004 9:15 pm

Just thought I would let you guys know I wont be posting on this site any more...i may carry on reading but i doubt it ... Im fed up of been slated by you halfwits for seeing things as they are instead ...of your rose tinted glasses ...god help Liverpool Fc if we have fans like you..people who are prepared to put up with medicority ..half hearted players ...half hearted fans,,,someone in another thread said im probably upset that we have not signed Zidane, Figo etc ...im not upset im furious Liverpool is the best club in the world why shouldnt we go after the best players..why dont you wake up and smell the coffee we aint gonna win the premiership with this bunch... now you can all say what u like about me ..but at the first game at anfield i will be there singing just as loud as any of you hoping and praying that im wrong......................................As for mistyred your just a pedo who has to pm me cos you have not the balls to post in main room cos everyone will see what a small minded t**t you are ...good nite gentlemen and good luck for the new season
thecatsmeow

Postby 115-1073096938 » Thu Aug 05, 2004 9:43 pm

Its not because he hasn't got the balls, its because he does things privately.

Also, we don't give a ******... you're right about hustler but you sound just like him, you won't be missed. Goodbye. :)
115-1073096938

Postby barnesrush » Thu Aug 05, 2004 11:58 pm

stu said it. c ya
cut me and i bleed red
barnesrush

Postby begintoend » Fri Aug 06, 2004 5:31 am

Meow, nothing is perfect. If its perfect for liverpool, there wouldn't be a league for us to challenge with.

You just have to take it that some opinions differ as I had went through.

I have the same worry as you when I see some half hearted players in our team.

Leave the forum cleanly if you insist. No point even reading our post if you are so sick of it!
begintoend
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby akumaface » Fri Aug 06, 2004 7:08 am

Well, i don't know "meow" long enough but what's wrong of being challenged with statements different than yours? This is a forum and differences of opinion is what make this interesting. I can't say I'm as die hard as you but I'm pretty close. You just have to lighten up mate. No matter how LFC perform, I will always be a fan of LFC and I'm sure you would also.:)
akumaface
LFC Super Member

Postby ckay » Fri Aug 06, 2004 8:14 am

You won't be missed. This forum is for people to express there views and challenge the feed back. If you don't agree with something then put your point accross. If evryone had the same view this forum would die on it's ar*e. I enjoy posting items and then being challenged for talking sh*t or congratulated by members who agree.

If you can't handle a bit of banter then you should go back to your little bubble with your like minded clones and block out the rest of the world.

I agree with the Hustler comment though. ( see I agree with you on some points )
ckay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jim_morrison_supported_liverpool » Fri Aug 06, 2004 8:14 am

thecatsmeow wrote:Just thought I would let you guys know I wont be posting on this site any more...i may carry on reading but i doubt it ... Im fed up of been slated by you halfwits for seeing things as they are instead ...of your rose tinted glasses ...god help Liverpool Fc if we have fans like you..people who are prepared to put up with medicority ..half hearted players ...half hearted fans,,,someone in another thread said im probably upset that we have not signed Zidane, Figo etc ...im not upset im furious Liverpool is the best club in the world why shouldnt we go after the best players..why dont you wake up and smell the coffee we aint gonna win the premiership with this bunch... now you can all say what u like about me ..but at the first game at anfield i will be there singing just as loud as any of you hoping and praying that im wrong......................................As for mistyred your just a pedo who has to pm me cos you have not the balls to post in main room cos everyone will see what a small minded t**t you are ...good nite gentlemen and good luck for the new season

such a shame cos when you first came on this forum, i told my ma and da about you. i said "there's this really great lad on the lfc forum....etc". told them how boss you were and all that, and i was gonna invite you for dinner, and we could have gone to see a movie and had popcorn together.
i will really miss you now and i'm dead sad.
its not the chilli sauce on kebabs that give you ring-sting, its the actual meat. had one without chilli, and still had ring-sting. the chilli's only there to mask the nonsense they stuff inside that bread.
jim_morrison_supported_liverpool
LFC Super Member

Postby Leonmc0708 » Fri Aug 06, 2004 8:40 am

jim_morrison_supported_liverpool wrote:
thecatsmeow wrote:Just thought I would let you guys know I wont be posting on this site any more...i may carry on reading but i doubt it ... Im fed up of been slated by you halfwits for seeing things as they are instead ...of your rose tinted glasses ...god help Liverpool Fc if we have fans like you..people who are prepared to put up with medicority ..half hearted players ...half hearted fans,,,someone in another thread said im probably upset that we have not signed Zidane, Figo etc ...im not upset im furious Liverpool is the best club in the world why shouldnt we go after the best players..why dont you wake up and smell the coffee we aint gonna win the premiership with this bunch... now you can all say what u like about me ..but at the first game at anfield i will be there singing just as loud as any of you hoping and praying that im wrong......................................As for mistyred your just a pedo who has to pm me cos you have not the balls to post in main room cos everyone will see what a small minded t**t you are ...good nite gentlemen and good luck for the new season

such a shame cos when you first came on this forum, i told my ma and da about you. i said "there's this really great lad on the lfc forum....etc". told them how boss you were and all that, and i was gonna invite you for dinner, and we could have gone to see a movie and had popcorn together.
i will really miss you now and i'm dead sad.

WEIRD
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Fri Aug 06, 2004 8:44 am

SHUT THE DOOR ON YOUR WAY OUT LAD....
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ckay » Fri Aug 06, 2004 8:46 am

Leonmc0708 wrote:WEIRD

Sorry Leon but I don't agree with you last comment. I will now be leaving this forum never to return. Thank you for spoiling it for me! :D  :D  :laugh:
ckay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Fri Aug 06, 2004 8:49 am

Well I do not like your atavar so I will be leaving the city of Liverpool to make my fortune on the mean streets of Marakesh.

Thank you Please.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ckay » Fri Aug 06, 2004 8:53 am

Well I don't like the colour of your text. It has damaged my eyes and I now have to wear glasses that make me look like mr magoo!!!!
ckay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jim_morrison_supported_liverpool » Fri Aug 06, 2004 8:56 am

i shouldnt really have to explain, that spoils jokes most of the time.  but if you dont get sarcasm Leon.......well i'm dead sad about that aswell.

would you like some popcorn?
its not the chilli sauce on kebabs that give you ring-sting, its the actual meat. had one without chilli, and still had ring-sting. the chilli's only there to mask the nonsense they stuff inside that bread.
LFC Super Member

Postby ckay » Fri Aug 06, 2004 9:01 am

if it's buttered, I'll join you. I love butter me  :D  :D
ckay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jim_morrison_supported_liverpool » Fri Aug 06, 2004 9:38 am

no its actually battered.

battered popcorn.

by the way, how long do you think we can carry on this thead before one of the administrators sees it as irrelevant and scraps it?
LFC Super Member

Next

Return to General Chat Forum