The Gangs all here !

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby laza » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:57 am

RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:07 am wrote:I think Saint was the only member I can recall insisting his account be deleted ,but then he was prone to overly dramatic conclusions. :D
Incidentally I thought the board in general was in much better shape when the protestations of both Big Mick and Saint where being respectively
aired,but then that was when such integral members like Ciggy and Nanny Red were also on board.

I think forum also reflects sometimes the fortunes of the club, this place was certainly rocking at start of Rafaultion.

But as his empire crumbled so did this place to an extent, im all for bit of argy bargy but all pro/anti Rafa stuff just become far too heated, personal  and obnoxious

Same problem as you have now even with only few posters, some people just take themselves far too seriously on the internet
Shame really I missed reading a lot of stuff that use to come from people like Leon, Dalglish, CGGY, Scottbot, JBG and many others
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:33 am

Quite a few have had accounts deleted, I think. Peewee, stu in one of his alias. Saint.. more I think

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Stu the Red » Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:12 pm

babu » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:33 am wrote:Quite a few have had accounts deleted, I think. Peewee, stu in one of his alias. Saint.. more I think

I think mine were deleted due to being banned babu, I've had about 3 or 4 accounts I think over the years.

To be fair, I've been posting on here on and off for probably 8 or 9 years. Maybe even more than that.

In that time I've moved house six times (gypo) I've had a ridiculous amount of jobs (free spirit :laugh: ) i've ploughed half the women in Liverpool (stud.......... with aids :laugh: ) been on holiday 10 times (well travelled) won a £3000 footy bet (blew it in a week) and recently broke my foot attempting to play football like I did in my younger years (I haven't "got it" ) :(

So yeah, do with that information as you please :laugh: :grinning:  :wwww
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby woof woof ! » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:29 pm

StuYesThatStu » Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:12 pm wrote:
babu » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:33 am wrote:Quite a few have had accounts deleted, I think. Peewee, stu in one of his alias. Saint.. more I think

I think mine were deleted due to being banned babu, I've had about 3 or 4 accounts I think over the years.

To be fair, I've been posting on here on and off for probably 8 or 9 years. Maybe even more than that.

In that time I've moved house six times (gypo) I've had a ridiculous amount of jobs (free spirit :laugh: ) i've ploughed half the women in Liverpool (stud.......... with aids :laugh: ) been on holiday 10 times (well travelled) won a £3000 footy bet (blew it in a week) and recently broke my foot attempting to play football like I did in my younger years (I haven't "got it" ) :(

:laugh:

I've moved house six times

Moving a cardboard box from one shop doorway to another is hardly moving house Stu

I've had a ridiculous amount of jobs (free spirit :laugh: )

:nod  pisses me off how many times "free spirits" are fired

i've ploughed half the women in Liverpool

All fat and he had to climb over Wayne Rooney to get to them

been on holiday 10 times (well travelled)

Crossing the Mersey to Birkenhead isn't really a holiday Stu  :(

So yeah, do with that information as you please :laugh:

:D , yer not perfect mate, but at least with you we can have a laugh.

:buttrock

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Kenny Kan » Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:22 pm

I remember the time Stu posted a photo up of himself with a black eye IIRC,,  :D if he's ploughed half the women in Liverpool he must have rooted around the small radius of this building http://www.yelp.com.au/biz/liverpool-voluntary-society-for-the-blind-liverpool, I don't think that consittues the city of Liverpool Stu.  :D
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby laza » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:24 am

StuYesThatStu » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:12 am wrote:

Very good, funniest thing I have read on here in ages
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Stu the Red » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:41 pm

laza » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:57 am wrote:But as his empire crumbled so did this place to an extent, im all for bit of argy bargy but all pro/anti Rafa stuff just become far too heated, personal  and obnoxious

Bit like Rafa himself then... :laugh:
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby Stu the Red » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:43 pm

Kenny Kan » Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:22 pm wrote::laugh:

I remember the time Stu posted a photo up of himself with a black eye IIRC,,  :D if he's ploughed half the women in Liverpool he must have rooted around the small radius of this building http://www.yelp.com.au/biz/liverpool-voluntary-society-for-the-blind-liverpool, I don't think that consittues the city of Liverpool Stu.  :D

Bollox....

He's onto me...

:oops:
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby Stu the Red » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:45 pm

woof woof ! » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:29 pm wrote:

I've moved house six times

Moving a cardboard box from one shop doorway to another is hardly moving house Stu

I've had a ridiculous amount of jobs (free spirit :laugh: )

:nod  pisses me off how many times "free spirits" are fired

i've ploughed half the women in Liverpool

All fat and he had to climb over Wayne Rooney to get to them

been on holiday 10 times (well travelled)

Crossing the Mersey to Birkenhead isn't really a holiday Stu  :(

So yeah, do with that information as you please :laugh:

:D , yer not perfect mate, but at least with you we can have a laugh.

:buttrock

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby babu » Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:46 pm

Stu, are you hustler as well? I think I can guess maybe 3 accounts, not 4

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Pig Catcher » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:12 pm

Oink oink oink!
Pig Catcher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Stu the Red » Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:30 am

Kenny Kan » Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:22 pm wrote::laugh:

Funnily enough, that building is right near the mecca bingo in knotty ash where I met a few of conquests...

:oops:  :oops:
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby Stu the Red » Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:33 am

babu » Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:46 pm wrote:

Stu, are you hustler as well? I think I can guess maybe 3 accounts, not 4

Fo dne, str_18+5, stu the red and this one now...

I think... think only Stu the red was deleted though, not sure. Infact.... :eyebrow
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby laza » Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:37 am

You can't claim  conquest over someone that's over sixty
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:40 am

laza » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:37 am wrote:You can't claim  conquest over someone that's over sixty

Or under the effects of rohypnol
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum