Mo Farah - drug trainer

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:43 pm

Great Britain's Mo Farah missed two drugs tests before he went on to become a double gold medallist at the 2012 Olympics, a newspaper has claimed.

According to the Daily Mail,  Farah's first missed test appears to have been in early 2010, months before he joined Alberto Salazar's Nike Oregon Project.

The Mail says the second one came at Farah's home in February 2011, when he claimed not to have heard the doorbell.

Thats' happened to me !

But only after a heavy night on the pipe   :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Reg » Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:32 pm

Rio Ferdinand missed a drugs test as well. So what?  Two out of how many?
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:54 pm

Reg » Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:32 pm wrote:Rio Ferdinand missed a drugs test as well. So what?  Two out of how many?

Three !

Lighten up Reg FFS !   :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Reg » Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:53 am

woof woof ! » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:54 pm wrote:
Reg » Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:32 pm wrote:Rio Ferdinand missed a drugs test as well. So what?  Two out of how many?

Three !

Lighten up Reg FFS !   :D

Sorry mate, not know whether BR's had his teeth polished in the last month is getting to me!  :laugh:
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:20 pm

I don't think the media will stop until they get something on Farah. Its all a bit sad really and if he is guilty then he eventually will be outed but labelling him guilty by association isn't right so therefore deserves the benefit of the doubt imo.

Besides is all the samples not kept on ice so that they can be re-tested in the future when new testing methods become available ?
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby fivecups » Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:22 pm

Buck Rodgers » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:11 pm wrote:Sorry but there is no proof at all to back up any accusations that Radcliffe is anything other than a clean athelete

Radcliffe was one of the most vocal anti drugs athelete a - do you not remember her placard and protests at the Europeans I think it was ?

She worked hard under her coach to get that good at running the marathon and earned her WR

Every now and then a record is smashed by someone and stays there for a long time - that doesn't automatically suggest performance enhancing drugs and it's a shame if that's starts to become the immediate thinking

Here is a recent interview from her I regards drugs and her demands for more testing and stronger testing

http://www.runnersworld.com/newswire/pa ... suspicions

Buck, she can deny it all she wants but 3 minutes faster than any other woman in history can equal only one thing...
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Buck Rodgers » Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:28 pm

fivecups » Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:22 pm wrote:
Buck Rodgers » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:11 pm wrote:Sorry but there is no proof at all to back up any accusations that Radcliffe is anything other than a clean athelete

Radcliffe was one of the most vocal anti drugs athelete a - do you not remember her placard and protests at the Europeans I think it was ?

She worked hard under her coach to get that good at running the marathon and earned her WR

Every now and then a record is smashed by someone and stays there for a long time - that doesn't automatically suggest performance enhancing drugs and it's a shame if that's starts to become the immediate thinking

Here is a recent interview from her I regards drugs and her demands for more testing and stronger testing

Buck, she can deny it all she wants but 3 minutes faster than any other woman in history can equal only one thing...

How many times was she tested positive ?

How about she trained bloody hard day in day out to produce wonderful performances on the road

She proved herself clean.

You and anyone has no proof to say she was on drugs.
Buck Rodgers
LFC Advanced Member

Postby Big Niall » Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:27 pm

Buck Rodgers » Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:28 pm wrote:
fivecups » Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:22 pm wrote:

How many times was she tested positive ?

How about she trained bloody hard day in day out to produce wonderful performances on the road

She proved herself clean.

You and anyone has no proof to say she was on drugs.

Lance Armstrong !
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:30 pm

Mohamed Farah now going. Never failed a drug test that guy. Research his past though, his asthma , his trainer etc

It'd be good though to see a European win for once though ( in same way great to see serena in tennis, tiger in golf , klitchko in boxing )
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum