Anyone been experiencing problems with the forum ?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:01 pm

For the past week every time I log on to this forum it was redirecting me to different sites as soon as I clicked on a thread ,I tried various scans to ascertain where
the problem lay ,but the conclusion was that my lap top was fine ,eventually it threw up a phishing warning that alerted me whenever I attempted to use this site.

Every other site and link were fine ,other than Newkit the phishing site was called lemozde, did anyone else run into these problems ?
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:39 am

RED BEERGOGGLES » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:01 pm wrote:For the past week every time I log on to this forum it was redirecting me to different sites as soon as I clicked on a thread ,I tried various scans to ascertain where
the problem lay ,but the conclusion was that my lap top was fine ,eventually it threw up a phishing warning that alerted me whenever I attempted to use this site.

Every other site and link were fine ,other than Newkit the phishing site was called lemozde, did anyone else run into these problems ?

No problems at my end Red and none reported by other members.

I'll forward your post to Admin and see if they have any comment.

p.s. I'm not very techy but as you're the only one who (so far) seems to have the problem at a guess I'd say the root of problem lies somewhere at your end.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby The Good Yank » Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:06 pm

I've had loads of problems logging in on my PC.  Just now logged in on my tablet.  Hope all is well with everyone
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby laza » Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:26 am

No well except for th usual of having read through a pile of doom and gloom hyperbole just to find occasional gem of footy knowledge   :rasp
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby fivecups » Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:32 am

None for me, unlike dodge streaming sites for 3 o'clock kick-offs.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to General Chat Forum